The Canadian Peeps!

[ Edited ]

So I'd like to maintain a board for the Canadian customers.  A place where we can share our events, promos, problems etc.

I sometimes see deals and info for Canadians and rather then posting a new convo all the time maybe we can just share on this board.

I think it would be easier to communicate with each other if we only had one board to follow.

ETA:

Where to shop!

So I do have a list/link somewhere with brands and where they are found.  I'll try and dig it out and if you want it pm me Smiley Wink

For those who don't know...

Shoppers Drug Mart and Murale have a wonderful loyalty program and your points are worth "cash" in store.

The Bay is bringing in more brands... just recently Burberry. I'm thinking we will see more good things come.  They also have a VIP program... I am not too sure how it all works but it applies to all purchases from the store and you get a 20$ off 100$ makeup purchase coupon almost every month... Like who wouldn't want that!  Hello MAC!

Beautylish ships to Canada and they are FAST!  Order processed and shipped within the hour and arrives the next day!

Now that we have Nordies in Canada you might be able to call a counter and get items shipped to you.  Some things you can get shipped from the site.

Apparently Saks is coming.  I believe The Bay is the one who will be owning them and bring them in.

If you get a good SA at Holts you can also get stuff shipped to you.

Sorry been MIA from this board a long time.

Re: The Canadian Peeps!

Not sure if anyone has mentioned this before, the Bay Queen St location has Burberry beauty counter now. They are pretty much fully stocked except for a few popular single eyeshadow shades such as pale barley.The counter officially opens in September. 

Canadian FB group. PM me for the link! Smiley Happy

MAC cosmetics online Canada has $15 off $75 with promocode MACFAN1.

today and tomorrow only ( July 1 and 2)

Hope you are all enjoying July1st Canada Day! FYI Murad is offering free shipoping just today as well as your choice of 20$ off 100$ purchase or GWP with 125$ purchase.  Also 8% casback on ebates.

(0) Hearts

If anyone is looking for the sold out skin wonderland set, give me more lip, and bronze bares all, they have 2-3 of each left at the sephora on Robson street Smiley Happy

Happy Canada's Day everyone!!!!

Happy Canada Day fellow canucks =D

July store events

Screenshot_2015-07-01-11-51-43.pngScreenshot_2015-07-01-11-51-50.pngScreenshot_2015-07-01-11-52-10.pngScreenshot_2015-07-01-11-52-26.pngScreenshot_2015-07-01-11-52-34.pngScreenshot_2015-07-01-11-52-41.pngScreenshot_2015-07-01-11-52-49.pngScreenshot_2015-07-01-11-52-57.pngScreenshot_2015-07-01-11-53-04.pngScreenshot_2015-07-01-11-53-16.pngScreenshot_2015-07-01-11-53-22.pngScreenshot_2015-07-01-11-53-30.png

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Charlotte Tilbury is still shipping free in July!!!!  

I stopped by Charlotte Tilbury Bloor St counter yesterday and the SA confirmed that they will be getting Norman Parkinson collection in a couple of weeks. 

Illamasqua.com now ships to Canada Smiley Happy just letting you guys and girls know!

Charlotte Tilbury events in Toronto:

Tilbury Taxis: The revolution starts on Monday 22nd June with the Tilbury Transformation Taxi. The Tilbury Taxi is a one of a kind stretch British Hackney Carriage that will be taking to the streets of Toronto. Jump in for complimentary Tilbury Transformations (choose one of Charlotte's Signature 10 women for a full makeover) and Quick Tricks (a mini-tutorial focusing on complexion, eye, lip or contouring) from Team Tilbury, Charlotte's experienced team of world-renowned makeup artists who have worked backstage with her on many different celebrities and models. Log on to CharlotteTilbury.com to find out where the taxis will be from Monday 22nd - Friday 25h June:

Google+ Hangout: Charlotte and a panel of beauty and media experts including Alexandra Weston of Holt Renfrew, Jeanne Beker, Canadian television personality, author and newspaper columnist, Vanessa Kraft, Beauty Director at Elle Canada and Stacey McKenzie, International model, TV personality and CEO of Walk This Way Inc. will be taking to Holt Renfrew's Google+ channel on Tuesday 23rd June from 4-5pm to discuss the transformative power of makeup and Charlotte's motto; 'GIVE A WOMAN THE RIGHT MAKEUP AND SHE CAN CONQUER THE WORLD'. Join the conversation live by signing up here: http://holts.io/1BbIWgi.

Charlotte's 10th Woman: Win the opportunity to become one of Charlotte's 10 women, completing her signature "1 woman, 10 different looks." The winner will join Charlotte live at Holt Renfrew Bloor Street, on Wednesday 24th June, to model one of her famous 10 women makeup personalities. For more information please visit Charlotte's Facebook page: www.facebook.com/CTilburyMakeup

Artistry: Charlotte's team of world famous backstage makeup artists will be live in Holt Renfrew Bloor Street from Wednesday 24th June - Sunday 28th June. Complimentary 'Tilbury Transformation' makeovers and 'Quick Tricks' will be offered in celebration of Charlotte's stunning new counter at Holt Renfrew Bloor Street, which officially opens to the public on Monday 22nd June.

Be a Bloor Street Window Star: On Wednesday 24th June, to celebrate Charlotte's arrival in store, Team Tilbury will be offering select, hand-picked customers the opportunity to have their 'Tilbury Transformation' live in the windows of Holt Renfrew, providing a unique opportunity to be part of this momentous launch.

Live Red Carpet Makeup Secrets with the world's #1 makeup artist: Charlotte will be live in store at Holt Renfrew Bloor Street from 6-8pm on Wednesday 24th June supported by a spectacular cast of models, dancers and beauty influencers, as well as traditional London Guards! Charlotte will be revealing her Red Carpet secrets to Canada's makeup junkies with special guests from Hollywood and Canadian media. Music will be provided by DJ Natalie of Bellosound, sip on champagne and join in a moment of makeup history.

(0) Hearts

I keep stalking her social media to see any signs of her popping into Vancouver but I haven't seen anything official yet Smiley Sad

I had to call into Sephora's CS today and the lady mentioned that they will be opening a Canadian distribution centre within the next year so that would not only cut down the shipping time but also limit any per order duties

(0) Hearts

*keeps fingers crossed*

Sounds great! Hopefully we will be able to use the GC online.

A store director told me they hope to be able to accept GCs from Canadians online by year end.

(0) Hearts

HA, that's crazy talk!

Maybe even Flash shipping!

Whoa, now we're pushing it! 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments