The Canadian Peeps!

[ Edited ]

So I'd like to maintain a board for the Canadian customers.  A place where we can share our events, promos, problems etc.

I sometimes see deals and info for Canadians and rather then posting a new convo all the time maybe we can just share on this board.

I think it would be easier to communicate with each other if we only had one board to follow.

ETA:

Where to shop!

So I do have a list/link somewhere with brands and where they are found.  I'll try and dig it out and if you want it pm me :smileywink:

For those who don't know...

Shoppers Drug Mart and Murale have a wonderful loyalty program and your points are worth "cash" in store.

The Bay is bringing in more brands... just recently Burberry. I'm thinking we will see more good things come.  They also have a VIP program... I am not too sure how it all works but it applies to all purchases from the store and you get a 20$ off 100$ makeup purchase coupon almost every month... Like who wouldn't want that!  Hello MAC!

Beautylish ships to Canada and they are FAST!  Order processed and shipped within the hour and arrives the next day!

Now that we have Nordies in Canada you might be able to call a counter and get items shipped to you.  Some things you can get shipped from the site.

Apparently Saks is coming.  I believe The Bay is the one who will be owning them and bring them in.

If you get a good SA at Holts you can also get stuff shipped to you.

Sorry been MIA from this board a long time.

Re: The Canadian Peeps!

Smashbox-x-FLARE-Lipstick.jpg

Spotted this in store today - photo is from Flare Magazine website. $23, Canadian colour!

Kiehl's 20% off online and in-store, code is FRIEND. The code is one time use only, although, I do not know how they are keeping track of that.

No free shipping, unfortunately, still the $60 min.

I was just looking at Costco Canada's website and noticed a few things that might be of interest to some of you!

Glamglow Brightmud Eye Treatment for $53

Philosophy Time in a bottle

And about 6 other Barefoot Venus gift sets - I've used some of their bath products before and really like them!

Ebates Canada has 16% cashback for sephora right now! :smileyhappy:

Nordstrom Canada (Ottawa location) is having mascara madness sale on May.23rd. I'm not sure the duration of the event, it's buy 2 and get 1 for free. You can mix and match any brand you want. 

20% off at Bobbie Brown, no code required, $75 minimum for free shipping.

20% off at Origins, FRIENDS20 is the code, it's free shipping with all orders.

For those of you who live in GTA: Sounds like an awesome event to go to. The email also said that there is $20 off $100 purchase or more, plus first 200 customers get a gift bag. Read the fine print in the pic for more details.

There's also a draw for a Marc Jacobs bag--and it's not going to be in "Salmone" even though it's pictured as brown.

Wish I lived closer!

IMG_1218.PNG

Check you local winners, mine had Stila in the light palettes for $24.99 in stock :smileyhappy: Costco also currently has four Elizabeth Arden lipglosses in pretty spring colors for $19.99.

Which location did you find it at =D

I saw stila at the Surrey winners and elizabeth arden at the Vancouver costco :smileyhappy:

Bite will be launching a Canada-exclusive maple-themed collection! Here's a link to the thread for anyone who hasn't seen it! http://community.sephora.com/t5/Lips/Bite-Beauty-Maple-Collection-Canada-exclusive/td-p/1982325

May events - 

EN_ON_02_2.jpg

EN_ON_Rouge_01.jpg

EN_ON_Rouge_02_2.jpg

EN_ON_05.jpg

EN_ON_06_02.jpg

EN_ON_07.jpg

EN_ON_08_02.jpg

EN_ON_09.jpg

EN_ON_10_02.jpg

EN_ON_11_02.jpg

EN_ON_12.jpg

FYI Murale has the NARS Christopher Kane collection up online for anyone who was interested in it.

The Bay has the Guerlain summer collection available online (and I've seen it in a store, too). They also have the Terracotta perfume from last year available - I'm not sure how limited that is, but when I talked to an SA at my local counter, she said she was only getting about 3 bottles in store. I think there would be more available online and in larger stores, though. 

I'm sure the boutique will have a lot more!

Yes! And the Boutique is such a nice place to shop :smileyhappy: 

:smileysad:

I rushed over there as soon as I saw this thinking they would have the new Rainbow Perles...

Not yet.

For Mocha (and anyone else looking) the Rainbow Perles are up on the Murale website!

I'm really dumb :smileysad:

I thought, oh, I'll just wait until Thursday morning when Murale releases their new weekly promo offers to see if there's free shipping.

I had them in my cart last night at 1am and just went to bed; when I woke up this morning: OOS :smileysad:

D'oh!  Guess I will have to go back to stalking the Bay.

YESSSSSS!!!!

Thank you!!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments