veronika23

The Canadian Peeps!

[ Edited ]

So I'd like to maintain a board for the Canadian customers.  A place where we can share our events, promos, problems etc.

I sometimes see deals and info for Canadians and rather then posting a new convo all the time maybe we can just share on this board.

I think it would be easier to communicate with each other if we only had one board to follow.

- I recently posted that Nail Polish Canada has free shipping on any orders for a limited time.

EDITED:

Anyone interested in getting Tonymoly products you can contact them via their Canadian Facebook page to place an order.  5$ shipping, free over purchases 50$.  I think they have a store in Pacific Mall in Markham ON

Tarte now ships to Canada!

gingerblack

Re: The Canadian Peeps!

Like caperella said it happens to everyone. :smileysad: I usually just Facebook message a mod with my order number and they update it.

caperella

It's all of us. They choose not to acknowledge it as an issue so I doubt they're trying to fix it. It's likely all tied into the set up of their Canadian site and its other issues like not being able to take gift cards from Canadians. 

FireSpinner

tarte ships to canada now??? omg!  im in trouble now lol

bcteagirl

Yay! Good to know.

veronika23

(0) Hearts

Yes I went on their site this morning to look at something and saw the Canadian flag... I was like what???  Looked and voila ships to Canada.  Orders over 75$ ship free so it's not so bad :smileyhappy:

I'm in trouble too lol

veronika23

OMG OMG Tarte now ships to Canada!!!!!!  I'm so excited!  YAY!!!!!!

poornima

Yay, indeed!! Thank you for your sleuthing- I would have never noticed the Canadian flag at the bottom of the page.

veronika23

(0) Hearts

Ok so anyone here still having problems with the taxes??? Thanks :smileyhappy:

caperella

I am. Two out of three of my orders placed online in December were overcharged taxes. 

myxducky

(0) Hearts

I've never paid attention to this ... I went back to check and a few of them were only off a few cents that it wasn't worth contacting customer service over.But I will have to pay more attention from now on when I do online orders for larger orders anyway. Which province do you ladies live in? I live in Alberta so I only am charged GST, but I wonder if the system starts screwing up once they have to start charging for provincial taxes too.

veronika23

(0) Hearts

Thanks!  About the same for me.... When are they going to FIX THIS!

caperella

I really wish they'd even acknowledge that there's an issue. So many people are probably being unsuspectingly overcharged. It's not right. 

veronika23

(0) Hearts

yup!  They know it's going on and doing nothing about it.

vanillammm

[ Edited ]

Sephora National Clearance Centre in Montreal.

Admittedly, I haven't read through all 10 pages of this post to see if this has been discussed already.

I just came across someone selling a clarisonic brush on ebay, and they post a pic of the sephora receipt to show its authenticity, and the receipt says, "Sephora National Clearance Centre" on it, and states the address of the centre.

Is it silly for me to want to plan my next vacation around getting myself to this place? :  )

Have any of you been? Is it as amazing as it sounds like it would be?

Sephora Clearance Center2.jpg

Brie514

(0) Hearts

I walked by it the other day after seeing this picture and that address is a high end condo/apartment building. Seems like something that someone made as a joke.

amelila

I live near Montreal and had never heard of this before but I found the phone number listed for the address and called. Unfortunately, it's not in service. :-(

MysticalAngel

As someone who lives in Montreal, I have never heard about this until yesterday when like you, I was searching on eBay for Clarisonics. I was like WTF?!

i must investigate further!

veronika23

(0) Hearts

OMG!  I didn't even know this existed... granted I don't live in Montreal but I'm 2 hours away... MTL peeps please let us know if you knew about this!!!!!

bcteagirl

FYI, they just added a lot of Tarte and Stilla to the sale section. Half wondering if that will be the boxing day sale haha.

veronika23

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Yeah Thanks!  I sometimes go on the US site, heart what I like on sale then switch over to the Canadian site.  Sometimes not all items show up in the Canadian sale section even if it's been reduced. :smileywink:

Yeah also curious to know if it will still be around boxing day.  It will be an extra 20% off sale items starting on the 25th.

lovinglondon

I saw this $12 boxing day banner on the Canadian site. Do you think they'll have some new stuff to offer? or just black Friday left-overs? 

121913_storelocator_boxingday_banner.jpg

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 555 replies
  • 567 hearts
  • 63 in conversation
    • lovinglondon
    • supertrixie
    • kenny
    • melanito
    • sarah468