veronika23

The Canadian Peeps!

[ Edited ]

So I'd like to maintain a board for the Canadian customers.  A place where we can share our events, promos, problems etc.

I sometimes see deals and info for Canadians and rather then posting a new convo all the time maybe we can just share on this board.

I think it would be easier to communicate with each other if we only had one board to follow.

- I recently posted that Nail Polish Canada has free shipping on any orders for a limited time.

EDITED:

Anyone interested in getting Tonymoly products you can contact them via their Canadian Facebook page to place an order.  5$ shipping, free over purchases 50$.  I think they have a store in Pacific Mall in Markham ON

Tarte now ships to Canada!

veronika23

Re: The Canadian Peeps!

Yeah I so miss the old system too.  Much easier to view :smileywink: I guess I brought it up because I got used to the new system knowing when I get the e-mail it's like 3 days but now it's 4 to 5 days...

Well a store manager asked me if I thought the shipping was faster and I said not so much and why... he told me it should get faster because of a Canadian warehouse.  Someone else I spoke with also told me it was coming.

Well I'm sure you get a discount on the rates when you do big volume like they do.

Tayvm

Just placed an order yesterday morning.  The weekend might throw it off, but I'll report back when I receive my notice.

veronika23

(0) Hearts

Cool! Thanks :smileywink:

NotCrocker

Mine hasn't moved in Canada Post's system from Border Free since the 3rd. If there is no movement on Monday, I am going to call to sort it out.

veronika23

Yeah seriously... There's like no movement.  Don't tell me it's shipped when it isn't.  Placed an order at Inglot and got an e-mail it was shipped like the next day... The f-ing thing actually started "moving" in CP like 5 days later.

poornima

BITE lip lab @ Sephora Square One, Mississauga

December 6th 1pm-7pm and December 7th, 11am - 7pm

upload_7721274115384228050.jpg

ry22

(0) Hearts

I wish it was at Toronto too :smileysad:

Yullz

GAh I have work. but I wanna see if my mom will drive me to square one on saturday morning :smileytongue:

poornima

(0) Hearts

Are you there yet? I'm curious to see what you made, and what everyone else made :smileyhappy:

I don't drive, and while I shy away from bold lips, I am still looking for my perfect MLBB shade. And I do quite like Bite's formula.

I wish we had this event someplace that was TTC-accessible, even if it was Sherway or Scarborough Town Centre.

gingerblack

So I ordered online using the promo code and my order was ~60 dollars and it said I qualified for free shipping. I finished my order and saw I actually got charged shipping (usually the min is 75$ here). I contacted customer service and they said they would refund me, but I thought I'd mention it here so you guys know if you order online.

kittycarlisle

Has anyone gone instore and gotten the mirror compact? I don't know if I really want it but I have a store card to spend anyway. (I hate asking for things - I'm a "guess culture" person)

Plus online the 20$ off is a promo code not a gift card like in the states.

poornima

[ Edited ]

If you haven't already used your code, and prefer to shop online, give the Rouge line a call. You can get the discount, an extra promo, as well as the compact mirror added to your order.

I wanted the mirror and an AmorePacific set that wasn't sold in-store, but the email made it sound like that I couldn't do that. (The email made no mention of the compact being available online. And said you had to use the 20-off-50 coupon to redeem it.)

I called the Rouge line to see if I could pick it up in-store with my online receipt, but was advised that they could complete the order for me. And throw in an extra promo code. :smileyhappy:

ivyxox

(0) Hearts

Did you get to use the reward card, rougelove and another promo code ?? I called the CS and she said she can only do one additional promo code :smileysad: 

poornima

(0) Hearts

Yes, I got my $20 off, the mirror, and RADFAN applied to my order. I did get a shipment notification from Sephora (but nothing from Borderfree so far) that indicates that all items were indeed included in my shipment.

Maybe call back and ask to add the mirror to your $20-off-$50 order? And then ask if you can add another promo since you are spending over $35 (assuming your order is for >C$55)? I didn't know the rouge mirror code when I called- maybe the rouge concierge misunderstood when you said you wanted ROUGELOVE (which is already a promo) and some other promo.

bcteagirl

(0) Hearts

This is really good to know, thank you!

ivyxox

(0) Hearts

It's okay. I will just go to my local store see if I can get it there. If not, not a big deal either. I am not too excited about the mirror anyways ( considering you have to spend over $50 to get it ) thanks for the info !

ivyxox

(0) Hearts

just wondering when did you get your email?? I haven't got mine yet :'(

Tayvm

I got one today.  It's ok.  I was wanting a little mirror for my purse, so it came at a good time.  Heavy, smallish.  It wouldn't be something I'd go out and buy, but it was a nice gift for Rouge members.

kittycarlisle

(0) Hearts

thanks!

danimazz

(0) Hearts

1st World Problem: Do I order Naked 3 Online from Sephora when it comes out and use [hopefully] the $20 off $50 coupon code OR do I wait until SDM has it and use Optimum points, but risk it selling out before i get there!?

ivyxox

SDM will be releasing them on the 13th, I think I can redeem up to $60 of products at SDM right now ( which means a Naked 3 palette for free!). So yes, it def worths the one extra day of waiting :smileyhappy: Btw, I feel most people are getting UD in Sephora, so I dont think the palette would sell out right away in SDM, but I could be wrong.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 699 replies
  • 628 hearts
  • 73 in conversation
    • lovinglondon
    • supertrixie
    • kenny
    • melanito
    • sarah468
    • silverisis