veronika23

The Canadian Peeps!

[ Edited ]

So I'd like to maintain a board for the Canadian customers.  A place where we can share our events, promos, problems etc.

I sometimes see deals and info for Canadians and rather then posting a new convo all the time maybe we can just share on this board.

I think it would be easier to communicate with each other if we only had one board to follow.

- I recently posted that Nail Polish Canada has free shipping on any orders for a limited time.

EDITED:

Anyone interested in getting Tonymoly products you can contact them via their Canadian Facebook page to place an order.  5$ shipping, free over purchases 50$.  I think they have a store in Pacific Mall in Markham ON

Tarte now ships to Canada!

danimazz

Re: The Canadian Peeps!

(0) Hearts

That's awesome that they'd hold it for you! I did that for Naked 2, which turned out to be completely unnecessary because it was never sold out immediately, anyway.

nekoally

I'll say wait. Naked3 is permanent anyways so you might as well wait for SDM to get it and use with optimum points (as long as your local SDM carries UD)

danimazz

(0) Hearts

Yeah, that's a good point...I'm just being obsessive about getting my hands on it ASAP! lol

veronika23

(0) Hearts

Just received this from SDM.  You need a coupon but seems like a good deal... excludes prestige cosmetics :smileysad:

ImageProxy.png

Tayvm

(0) Hearts

Did anyone take advantage of this promo?  Wouldn't it have been nice to use it on the UD Revolution lipsticks?  I didn't go, but I'm just assuming they wouldn't have been included.

Carmen241986

What brands are listed ?. 

kenny

So is this just for the drugstore products?

veronika23

They didn't list any brands but did say no prestige cosmetics... so I'm guessing brands like revlon, cover girl, etc will be the ones "participating" in this sale.  I think you need the coupon too.  Not sure if it's the same code for every coupon or not but PM me if you want it.

kenny

(0) Hearts

Thanks! I did get a coupon emailed to me. Aw well, I do like Revlon lipsticks for trying out new shades anyways

veronika23

GOOD NEWS!  So I called Sephora and was told the the promo for the 20$ off WILL BE working on-line this year!  She said they were very happy to offer this to us! YAY!  So I guess the info on Sephora's Facebook page was wrong.  I sure hope they would communicate the information better between all the cs reps and all the departments. 

caperella

(0) Hearts

Won't be working for me for some reason. They said Canadians would receive a "unique promo code" to use online that would apply the discount to the order. I didn't receive a code. I got an email with a gift card number, dollar amounts showing in USD and a nice banner up top that said "Spend $63 by 12/31/13 to unlock VIB Rouge status through 2014." even though I've already hit Rouge. I contacted them on Facebook and they said I'd have to phone in my order to get the $20 off. No eBates, samples or promos for me, I guess.I'll be lucky if I even manage to get the Naked 3 I wanted in this situation. Sigh. 

veronika23

(0) Hearts

Call rouge.  I'm sure they can fix this for you.  My e-mail gives me a promo code.  You should be able to get samples if you call in your order.  Maybe even a promo code because it's my understanding that in the US it's like a gift card so they can use that + promo code. I think.

poornima

(0) Hearts

If you call in, you get the usual (samples, point-perks), a promo AND the compact mirror :smileyhappy:

danimazz

Did you receive your promo?  I have not received anything yet.

kittycarlisle

thanks for finding this out and letting us know!!!

nekoally

awesome! if only the laura mercier palette would come back in stock

ivyxox

(0) Hearts

I actually just returned mine :smileysad: My local stock has plenty in stock tho 

veronika23

(0) Hearts

did you call to see if they would re-stock it?

nekoally

No but it's in stock at one of the Sephora near me so I figured I'll just pick it up there tomorrow before work (although it would be easier to order online)

veronika23

(0) Hearts

Oh well call and get it put on hold. Should be a quick in and out :smileywink:

veronika23

Just wanted to update you guys... Saw that the BI/VIB/Rouge cards for the 15$ or 20$ off is ONLY available in Canadian stores.  Can't say that I'm surprised.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 739 replies
  • 658 hearts
  • 77 in conversation
    • lovinglondon
    • supertrixie
    • kenny
    • melanito
    • sarah468
    • yllsen