veronika23

The Canadian Peeps!

[ Edited ]

So I'd like to maintain a board for the Canadian customers.  A place where we can share our events, promos, problems etc.

I sometimes see deals and info for Canadians and rather then posting a new convo all the time maybe we can just share on this board.

I think it would be easier to communicate with each other if we only had one board to follow.

- I recently posted that Nail Polish Canada has free shipping on any orders for a limited time.

EDITED:

Anyone interested in getting Tonymoly products you can contact them via their Canadian Facebook page to place an order.  5$ shipping, free over purchases 50$.  I think they have a store in Pacific Mall in Markham ON

Tarte now ships to Canada!

veronika23

Re: The Canadian Peeps!

Just posted on Bite's FB page:

Visit the BITE Lip Lab at Sephora Sherway Gardens tomorrow & Saturday from 11-7pm and create your own custom lip colour! Perfect for yourself or as a gift for the lipstick lover in your life.

I must say they do have some of the worst customer service I have EVER come across.  I might stop buying from them because of it.

csora

(0) Hearts

I love Bite lip products, too bad Sherway Gardens is really out of the way for me. 

I'm really sorry to hear that, do you mind elaborating on your CS experience with Bite? I'm a little curious.

veronika23

SALE - Chapters dot ca

Tokyomilk, Butter London, Cake and EOS lip packs! Most of the Tokyomilk is OOS though.

jettagrrl

Sorry I was wrong about the redemption at SDM being this Friday - it is the weekend of the 30th!

veronika23

(0) Hearts

Thanks! :smileyhappy:

FireSpinner

Thought so :smileyhappy: An SA at SDM told me that it was happening in a couple weeks. Guess she was right :smileyhappy: 

Yay! Free stuff on a non-pay week :smileyhappy:

melanito

Hey Cdn ladies check your orders as my last 5 of 6 orders had too high a tax rate (veronika brought my attention to it). Sephora isn't acknowledging there's a problem either. Apparently the problem started in August when they changed shipping with Borderfree

veronika23

[ Edited ]

SDM - Just received that e-mail!

ImageProxy.png

FireSpinner

(0) Hearts

just got that e-mail too, but I don't own a printer :smileysad:

Carmen241986

(0) Hearts

I didn't even know about this !!!!! darrrrn

veronika23

(0) Hearts

Smart phone?

veronika23

(0) Hearts

Super excited!  Tomorrow will be my first of 2 gala's at The Bay.  I'm doing two of them because one Bay has NARS and the other one doesn't.  I booked the first once which is Saturday because it sounded fun and it's the same day as my birthday :smileywink:  Hope I get to win something lol.  Then I booked the other one which is tomorrow because that Bay has NARS and the one where I'm going to on Sat doesn't...  I'm hoping lost of goodies and gwp. :smileyvery-happy:

kittycarlisle

Have fun and do let us know how they go (and early happy b-day!)

veronika23

(0) Hearts

Thanks!

jettagrrl

I think there is a bonus redemption this Friday at SDM - they are calling it mega, but it's lamer than previous year mega redemptions.  95K points for $210, 50K points for $105, and 38K points for $70.  I'm not sure if they will do another (bigger redemption in Dec) but they usually do.

veronika23

(0) Hearts

Oh cool!  Did you get an e-mail?  I bought a stereo/alarm clock one year with my points.  Still works great! :smileyhappy:

jettagrrl

Someone had posted on the smart canucks forum - if you haven't checked it out, you should!  They list all the Canadian flyers, sales, promos, etc.  there is a really great separate SDM forum where people strategize on how to get the most points and when to redeem.  it's quite an excellent program if you "optimize" sorry, couldn't resist the pun :smileywink:

veronika23

Thanks!  I'll check it out!  I went from buying a **bleep** load of stuff from SDM to barely buying any... They stopped carry UD :smileysad:  But some of them have Stila and Anna Sui.  And I used to use only Biotherm products and now I buy my skin care from saffronrouge.

jettagrrl

I worked there part time all throughout university and I swear my entire paycheck ended up going right back to them!!!  Now I mostly buy French pharmacy products from them, like bioderma, avene, neostrata.... i generally stick to Sephora for my makeup needs.  I used to use only Biotherm as well - great line.  Love their anti-drying milk.  I stopped buying it once I lost my employee discount though.

veronika23

Oh ok cool cool.  See I switched when I did some research on products and ingredients.  I try to be careful for make-up as well but I'm a die hard MAC girl and that will never change. lol 

gingerblack

Today I went to The Bay's annual beauty event. I don't know if it is today all of Canada, so I thought I'd just let you all know.

It cost 10$, 2 went to charity and 8 went to a purchase. It was PACKED. There was mini glasses of wine, cocktails, h'or dourves, ice cream, some free samples, free manicures, free henna +threading, lots of draws,  samples with purchases and so on. It was fun, there was a dj and everyone was dressed up nice. I only picked up two things from MAC, but I got 8$ off each (my mom surprised me with a ticket and gave me her coupon!). I'd go again I think!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 555 replies
  • 567 hearts
  • 63 in conversation
    • lovinglondon
    • supertrixie
    • kenny
    • melanito
    • sarah468
    • tbuss