The Canadian Peeps!

[ Edited ]

So I'd like to maintain a board for the Canadian customers.  A place where we can share our events, promos, problems etc.

I sometimes see deals and info for Canadians and rather then posting a new convo all the time maybe we can just share on this board.

I think it would be easier to communicate with each other if we only had one board to follow.

ETA:

Where to shop!

So I do have a list/link somewhere with brands and where they are found.  I'll try and dig it out and if you want it pm me Smiley Wink

For those who don't know...

Shoppers Drug Mart and Murale have a wonderful loyalty program and your points are worth "cash" in store.

The Bay is bringing in more brands... just recently Burberry. I'm thinking we will see more good things come.  They also have a VIP program... I am not too sure how it all works but it applies to all purchases from the store and you get a 20$ off 100$ makeup purchase coupon almost every month... Like who wouldn't want that!  Hello MAC!

Beautylish ships to Canada and they are FAST!  Order processed and shipped within the hour and arrives the next day!

Now that we have Nordies in Canada you might be able to call a counter and get items shipped to you.  Some things you can get shipped from the site.

Apparently Saks is coming.  I believe The Bay is the one who will be owning them and bring them in.

If you get a good SA at Holts you can also get stuff shipped to you.

Sorry been MIA from this board a long time.

Re: The Canadian Peeps!

OoO gonna have to stop by the queen st location! Thanks for posting!

Let us know what the gift is if you go? I'm dying to know Smiley Happy

(0) Hearts

I went today, but the event is on Thursday and I won't be in toronto then Smiley Sad

(0) Hearts

Thanks for sharing!  I didn't even see that and I live here. LOL  I hope they will still have samples later this week when I go Smiley Wink

I hope they will! I'm still signed up for emails from the bay, maybe I'll keep them coming just in case they have some amazing sale one day.

(0) Hearts

Hmmm I happen to go to Sephora Eaton Center to see my makeup artist Shyam. He never called to tell me about this event lol !!!. 

(0) Hearts

I might go lol. I have a few other things I need to do tomorrow though so we'll see. 

wow really?  I would so go to that event if you can make it.  I so want one in Ottawa!

(0) Hearts

New items on the sale page!  Lots of Nails Inc products!

excellent and thanks!

(0) Hearts

WHAAAT? Whats this bite event?

they had one at yorkdale many months back. You buy something from Bite and they can make a custom lipstick for you!

(0) Hearts

Not sure just saw it on Bite's FB page.

I am trying to find them on facebook Smiley Tongue

(0) Hearts

BITE Beauty Smiley Wink

(0) Hearts

Yes I realized after! XD

We shoulda done a secret Santa thing Smiley Tongue