The Canadian Peeps!

[ Edited ]

So I'd like to maintain a board for the Canadian customers.  A place where we can share our events, promos, problems etc.

I sometimes see deals and info for Canadians and rather then posting a new convo all the time maybe we can just share on this board.

I think it would be easier to communicate with each other if we only had one board to follow.

ETA:

Where to shop!

So I do have a list/link somewhere with brands and where they are found.  I'll try and dig it out and if you want it pm me Smiley Wink

For those who don't know...

Shoppers Drug Mart and Murale have a wonderful loyalty program and your points are worth "cash" in store.

The Bay is bringing in more brands... just recently Burberry. I'm thinking we will see more good things come.  They also have a VIP program... I am not too sure how it all works but it applies to all purchases from the store and you get a 20$ off 100$ makeup purchase coupon almost every month... Like who wouldn't want that!  Hello MAC!

Beautylish ships to Canada and they are FAST!  Order processed and shipped within the hour and arrives the next day!

Now that we have Nordies in Canada you might be able to call a counter and get items shipped to you.  Some things you can get shipped from the site.

Apparently Saks is coming.  I believe The Bay is the one who will be owning them and bring them in.

If you get a good SA at Holts you can also get stuff shipped to you.

Sorry been MIA from this board a long time.

Re: The Canadian Peeps!

I definitely will, I've been to the L'Oreal/Lancôme sale many times and it's pretty good but I'm hoping this one is better.  

SDM - 20x the points this Wednesday only.  When you spend 50$ or more on almost anything in the store.

Holt Renfrew upload_1865765617571398710.jpg

"Our annual Holiday Beauty Bag is back and filled with deluxe beauty goodies. Only $35 - more than $100 value! As an added bonus we've included a $10 voucher for you to use on your next cosmetics purchase. See in store for more details!

Deluxe samples from Clinique, Laura Mercier Cosmetics, Sisley Paris, ReVive Skincare, Tory Burch, Estee Lauder and DARPHIN."

I think this was released on the 6th of November. It's while supplies last. Unfortunately It doesn't look as good as the Spring Beauty Bag from last season, which I missed =/.

(0) Hearts

I was just going to post about this Smiley Happy I can't figure out what all the samples are... but I don't think I'll be picking this one up.

THE BAY:

341.beauty_L2_en.jpg

(0) Hearts

I pre purchased 2 eye make-up removers and 1 men's gift set and was able to get 4 gwp + extra deluxe samples for men. crazy! Smiley Happy

SEPHORA CANADIAN EVENT: Toronto, Sephora Yorkdale:

Makeup Forever exclusive artisan brush event. Thursday, November 21st 1pm-9pm. Customize your new ARTISAN brush by having it engraved. Makes a perfect holiday gift! Receive a special gift with a purchase of 100$.

This sounds awesome, got to check this one out. Thanks for sharing!

Well well doesn't that seem so fancy!

Capture.PNG

At the bay, you can get an elizabeth arden gift with purchase. I'm not sure when it ends though.

(0) Hearts

I would love to hear more about the event at The Bay. I googled, but info is sparse. Has anybody been to one of these?

I've never gone but going this week.  Different Bay's in my area are doing them different days.  I'd call to see when it's available in your area and hope it didn't pass yet.  They told me it a lot of fun.  Lots of prizes to be won, free stuff, make-up application, I think refreshments.  Some counters will have GWP's so can't wait for that either Smiley Wink

(0) Hearts

Where did you find out about it?

(0) Hearts

Beauty counters at The Bay.  You can call any of them and ask about a gala. Smiley Happy 

Sweet, going to try to go I think!

Lancome GWP details here in FireSpinner's post.  Thanks for the info! http://community.sephora.com/t5/Off-Topic/LANC%C3%94ME-gwp-Shoppers-Drug-Mart/td-p/816009

(0) Hearts

Oops! I should've put it on this thread. Sorry Smiley Sad

(0) Hearts

Nope that's cool Smiley Happy

great idea! And good timing too, I was planning to go to the eaton centre tomorrow anyway Smiley Happy

The Bay is having a Flowerbomb event in some locations, I wish I could go check it out!

upload_4139315112894793564.jpg

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

I just went to the Bay in my area at Fairview, and got my sample. The lady at the counter was very nice. Smiley Happy

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments