veronika23

The Canadian Peeps!

[ Edited ]

So I'd like to maintain a board for the Canadian customers.  A place where we can share our events, promos, problems etc.

I sometimes see deals and info for Canadians and rather then posting a new convo all the time maybe we can just share on this board.

I think it would be easier to communicate with each other if we only had one board to follow.

- I recently posted that Nail Polish Canada has free shipping on any orders for a limited time.

EDITED:

Anyone interested in getting Tonymoly products you can contact them via their Canadian Facebook page to place an order.  5$ shipping, free over purchases 50$.  I think they have a store in Pacific Mall in Markham ON

Tarte now ships to Canada!

sangriana

Re: The Canadian Peeps!

(0) Hearts

Nail Polish Canada has 10% of all makeup until Tuesday, Sept 22nd (and free shipping for Canadian orders). They have brands like The Balm, Everyday Minerals, Real Techniques, and Beauty Blender.

Code: MAKEUP10

silverisis

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

A question for the Canadian experts:

Recently it's come to my attention that I'm being given US dollar equivalent VIB points on Sephora.com orders though paying in Canadian! Grr. 

Heard vaguely that this has happened but I'm hoping for a bit of info/ammo before I call and complain/ask for my missing points! 

Any advice gratefully received! Thank you in advance, everyone. :smileyhappy:

ivyxox

(0) Hearts

All the points earned online are based on US value :smileysad: Just contact one of the mods on BT, FB or call CS and give them your order number, they will update your points :smileyhappy:

silverisis

(0) Hearts

Whoa... You mean this is "normal"?!

I'm not sure I buy that they can figure out just how much to charge us yet can't get the points to match?! 

I mean, when I look at the site, the prices are shown in Canadian dollars... Not cool. 

BUT, thank you!!! I will do so - whew! :smileywink:

AlisG

(0) Hearts

Yeah.. I always have to message them after every single order to nag them to give me the rest of my points... I keep asking when they'll make it so I don't have to pester them and they kind of just give me the run around. :smileysad:

calcutta

(0) Hearts

I just ask, it's annoying, but I want my points dang it! They hadn't given me the points for my custom made bite beauty lipstick that I got at their even here in Toronto. It's 36 points!

silverisis

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Right?! I wants my points, dangit! We clearly spend plenty - I see little Rouge flags by everyone's names :smileywink: - at least give us the points... Seems reasonable to expect. 

Maybe I'm just lazy or forgetful, but between the ebates thing my friend turned me onto using to having to call after each online order for points adjustments... Suddenly the ease of ordering online seems less easy, no? 

lachaton

(0) Hearts

Okay, I just totaled up my (apparently missing) points from my page of "previous purchases" - it's just over 100 points! That's a free perk.

This is such a strange system.

silverisis

(0) Hearts

Exactly! I have noticed that your average item around $50-60 (say, an UD Naked palette, etc) might be $50 USD but will be $62 now here! Which means we pay $62, but miss 12 points off that alone. 

Around 20%/20 points per hundred - though of course prices vary, but just as a rough but reasonable guesstimate... For each $120CAD we spend, we may have been missing out on 20 points. Over a Rouge qualify, maybe 200! **

** That's IF ordering online, not buying in store. 

Wasn't until my eagle-eyed roomie looked closely at my shipping invoice did I realize this was going on. It's hard for me to get out to shop in store, so online is a huge help for me - plus gotta love those Online Only products and promos... Oh, the promos!!! 

*sigh* A good beauty deal=me drooling. :smileytongue:

calcutta

(0) Hearts

You can email one of the BT mods with the order number and they'll happily do it for you! No need to call!

blushnglow

Starting Sept 16 (until Oct 4), Clinique's GWP at the Bay.....the-bay-scanned-640x442.jpg

fatimamummy

@ calcutta here is the pic of Murale GWP

20140910_110538.jpg

and here is what I bought

20140910_110938-1.jpg

ballerinagrl

(0) Hearts

Wow! Awesome GWP - so much to play with :-)

calcutta

(0) Hearts

Thanks for the pic! :smileyhappy:

ivyxox

Shu Uemura Canada website is offering 10 samples (8 of them are deluxe-sized) with $75+ purchases! Promo code: 10please

You get to choose one more deluxe sample at checkout too.

calcutta

(0) Hearts

Anyone subscribing to Topbox want to send me an invite?

Pretty please with cherry on top? :smileyvery-happy:

calcutta

(0) Hearts

Never mind, just learned that an invite doesn't speed things up :smileysad:

stargazer89

I just want to add the according to Ebates, the following .com stores ship to Canada and are *duty free* (which is actually good to know): Bobbi Brown, Clinique, Estée Lauder, NARS, Origins and Tarte.

I personally haven't ordered from any of those, so I cannot confirm. If any of you did order from them, please share your experience :smileyhappy:

fatimamummy

(0) Hearts

I'll suggest to be careful while shopping from the sites that don't charge tax at checkout, because in that case we have to pay the crazy high tax to the courier service who deliver the package.

calcutta

(0) Hearts

Awesome, thanks!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 686 replies
  • 623 hearts
  • 73 in conversation
    • lovinglondon
    • supertrixie