veronika23

The Canadian Peeps!

[ Edited ]

So I'd like to maintain a board for the Canadian customers.  A place where we can share our events, promos, problems etc.

I sometimes see deals and info for Canadians and rather then posting a new convo all the time maybe we can just share on this board.

I think it would be easier to communicate with each other if we only had one board to follow.

- I recently posted that Nail Polish Canada has free shipping on any orders for a limited time.

EDITED:

Anyone interested in getting Tonymoly products you can contact them via their Canadian Facebook page to place an order.  5$ shipping, free over purchases 50$.  I think they have a store in Pacific Mall in Markham ON

Tarte now ships to Canada!

jullysay

Re: The Canadian Peeps!

(0) Hearts

Got this in the mail today from The Bay. It doesn't say that you have to make a purchase to get the gift. 

20140505_142416.jpg

kbmatthews

(0) Hearts

Man, it had to be THIS weekend. Bah! This sounds like fun!

AlisG

(0) Hearts

Do you need the card for this? :/ I hope not!

veronika23

(0) Hearts

Wish they had it in my city or at least online!!!!

smoestoe

(0) Hearts

If any of you are interested, I posted my haul from the Shoppers Drug Mart Beauty Gala here: http://community.sephora.com/t5/Hauls/Shoppers-Drug-Mart-Beauty-Gala/m-p/1404362#M10696

veronika23

(0) Hearts

My fellow beauty lovers there's a new playground! PM ME :smileyhappy:

smoestoe

I don't know if anyone has posted about this yet but SDM is having their Spring Beauty Gala this weekend.  I've booked myself a makeover with Stila!  Looks like a stellar event, per usual.

L-National-Beauty-SE.pngupload_5825007375987593519.jpg

AlisG

(0) Hearts

I was just about to post this!
Is anyone going/has gone to something like this in the past? Are the tickets expensive? Is it worth it? 

*ending 20 questions*

kbmatthews

(0) Hearts

It's $10!

AlisG

(0) Hearts

That's so inexpensive! Hopefully my local shoppers still has spots!

ivyxox

(0) Hearts

Thank you! This event sounds like the bay gala. The proceeds even go to the same foundation 

:smileywink:

kbmatthews

(0) Hearts

Shoppers is having 20x points on all cosmetic and fragrance purchases from May 3-9!!

ivyxox

(0) Hearts

Has anyone returned any cosmetics/fragrance to The Bay? There was one time, an SA forgot to apply the coupon to my transaction, it took her 30 mins to do a new transaction with coupons applied ( She kept persuading me to use the coupon for the next purchase, not willing to fix her mistake). I returned to the bay probably only twice, both items are new and with receipt. All the SAs made me so uncomfortable with the return, I returned an item at Estee Lauder and four SAs checked the items before they proceeded with the return ( Is that necessary?)

However, the SA at another the Bay location told me if I'm not satisfied with my purchase, I can return it anytime even if it is used. 

Does anyone have experience with returning cosmetics to the Bay?

blushnglow

I feel you.  Another perfect example of why I'm not a fan of that company.  They don't train their employees at all. When I say none, I mean zero training.  So, in all fairness, it's not really the sales associates fault.  I know that doesn't make you feel any better at the moment.  I feel the company took a serious turn for the worse ( referring to customer service and not to the actual physical state of some of their infrastructure although that too needs renovating) when they made an initial public offering on the stock exchange two years ago.  Anyways, I'm sorry to hear you had such a horrible experience.  If it's any consolation, be assured that you are not alone. :smileysad:

ivyxox

(0) Hearts

I do understand SAs make most of their money from commission, so they might not be happy when you return something. Their return policy seems very confusing to me :s

fatimamummy

I think its hit or miss kind of thing there,,,A short while ago I bought couple of products from the clinique counter and the SA was so nice and friendly that after purchase she wrote down her name and her job hours and told me she want to give me a free facial and make over and I can call and book an appointment with her when ever I want To get it done and there will not be any purchased associated with it and today I was at the Lancome counter at another Bay, where SA tried to sell me some thing different from what I was asking for but when I politely told her I want to buy what I am asking for...... oh man...she visibly took a serious offence and put my purchases on counter and was gone without a word.

bcteagirl

New Clinqiue beauty bonus at sears! Choice of two lipsticks, and two eyeshadows. WHen you spend 31$ until May 12th.

Not even sure where to find a Sears in Toronto anymore :smileytongue:

Clinique sears bonus april 21.jpg

fatimamummy

There is one in Scarborough town center, eaton center and another in Pickering town centre very close to Scarborough. ......  hope it helps.

danimazz

The Eaton Centre one is now closed!

fatimamummy

Oh,,,haven't been there for a while,,,, Is it just random closure or something like zellers

danimazz

I think almost all are closing over the next little while.  The good (?) news is that the Eaton Centre one will be a Nordstrom in 2016 :smileyhappy:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 570 replies
  • 578 hearts
  • 63 in conversation
    • lovinglondon
    • supertrixie
    • kenny
    • melanito
    • sarah468
    • tbuss