veronika23

The Canadian Peeps!

[ Edited ]

So I'd like to maintain a board for the Canadian customers.  A place where we can share our events, promos, problems etc.

I sometimes see deals and info for Canadians and rather then posting a new convo all the time maybe we can just share on this board.

I think it would be easier to communicate with each other if we only had one board to follow.

- I recently posted that Nail Polish Canada has free shipping on any orders for a limited time.

EDITED:

Anyone interested in getting Tonymoly products you can contact them via their Canadian Facebook page to place an order.  5$ shipping, free over purchases 50$.  I think they have a store in Pacific Mall in Markham ON

Tarte now ships to Canada!

voxxie

Re: The Canadian Peeps!

(0) Hearts

Have you ever ordered from Murale.ca? That kind of promotion is so worth getting on board on! Seriously kinda sucks that there's only 1 store in Toronto. How is the shopping experience? Would you say it has the same number of brands as Sephora? Thanks!

AlisG

I ordered from Murale for the fab and free promotion! I live in Vancouver so the shipping took a little longer, but they have some of the same brands as Sephora (that I noticed) and some brands that Sephora doesn't carry that I like (like Cake Beauty). You just have to go through their website and see. PLUS! You can combine GWPs... so you can get brand specific ones and general ones too which I thought was super awesome! Aside from the Fab and Free bag I ended up getting a Nest fragrance GWP and a Cake Beauty GWP! :smileyhappy: Hope that helps.

ivyxox

(0) Hearts

Really?All  Sephora in Toronto carry Cake Beauty (probably because the brand is from Toronto)

AlisG

(0) Hearts

Huh. Weird. Maybe I'm just super unobservant these days... but I've never seen it at Sephora here :smileysad: and they don't sell it via their website... which made me assume they don't carry it. lol

In any case! They also sell Barefoot Venus at Murale, which makes some seriously AMAZING body lotions.

voxxie

Oh sweet - thanks for sharing! I'm going to troll that website now :smileyhappy:

AlisG

(0) Hearts

Do itttttttt :smileywink:

ivyxox

UD electric palette is available at SDM now! You can also take advantage of the 20 x points when you purchase the palette now :smileyhappy:

danimazz

(0) Hearts

Hi ivyxox - can I ask which SDM you saw it at? Do you know if they also had the other items from the summer collection - the liners and nail polish?

ivyxox

[ Edited ]

I saw this palette at college and yonge location in Toronto, this location seems always to be able to have new UD products before Sephora :smileyhappy: Also, apparently, Sephora got their shipments already! It is just not on the shelf yet. I went to the Rouge event on Sunday and a girl asked the SA if they have it, the SA went to the back and came back with a few electric palettes and opened a new one for her to swatch. I saw the girl put one in her shopping basket. So if you can't find it at SDM, try call your local Sephora. ( In case you wonder which location it is , it is the Sephora on Bloor St. Toronto)

Btw, I don't see any other new products (I'm not very familiar with the new collection honestly!) But I can ask them next time I visit SDM :smileyhappy:

danimazz

(0) Hearts

Thank you! I work very close to that location so I will check it out!  

kbmatthews

(0) Hearts

The SDM that carries UD near me doesn't have it, and doesnt know if they will any time soon. Bah.

veronika23

:smileysad:  No SDM in my area carries UD :smileysad:  I'm so upset about that!  I'll keep pushing until they do!

bcteagirl

See my post a few below about Estee Lauder tickets (Toronto). I have only Saturday or Sunday tickets now, the Friday tickets are all gone.

veronika23

ON SDM's FB page:

"What would you do if you became an Optimum Millionaire? That’s A LOT of beauty products, food and everyday necessities. Have we enticed you enough to want to play for a chance at over $75,000 in prizing INCLUDING a grand prize of 10 Million Optimum Points? Spend $10 in store, get a PIN card and see what happens!"

1545887_10151888670076191_484630674_n.jpg

veronika23

SDM NEXT Thursday (March 27) - Senior day.  20% off and if you buy 50$ or more you get a 10$ SDM card.

veronika23

[ Edited ]

Saffron Rouge is having a sale right now.

"For a limited time save 20%- 50% on select items from luxury cosmetic brands like Acquarella, Alima Pure, Vapour, Inika, and Lily Lolo."

Ends tomorrow night.

kbmatthews

Today's a great day for buying makeup at SDM. I had 2 coupons emailed to me... one for $20 off a $75 purchase, another for 16,000 points when buying cosmetics, plus if you spent $125 you get the big GWP bag. I also got a 10,000 point coupon for a product-specific purchase, so it was a good haul today! I'll post a pic of all the samples later :smileyhappy:

danimazz

[ Edited ]

I just got a special birthday Optimum offer emailed to me - Use 50,000 points for $85 worth and get 15,000 points back! I didn't know they did birthday offers :smileyhappy:

kbmatthews

I didn't, either! That's awesome!

bcteagirl

[ Edited ]

Hello Canadian ladies! If you are in or near Toronto, I have extra invites to the Estee Lauder Warehouse sale next weekend that I am giving away. They are invites with an official seal on them, the back says you have to surrender them when exiting (paying). I have one for Friday (28th, 10-8pm), a pair for Saturday (Mar 29, 9-6pm) and a number for Sunday (Mar 30th, 9am-5pm). It is at Markham fair grounds. I haven't been before myself (Will be going!) so I don't really have specific answers on what to expect, other than the ticket says they are allowed to limit you to a certain number of a type  of product (E.g. no more than 3 gift baskets). 

I know some people sell these, but I am not. So a rule here is that they are for your use, not for selling. You must also be able to pick up at the Toronto General Hospital on a day I am in (Usually 7:30-3:30 on days I am in) or near the Lawrence/yonge subway station.

If you are quite interested, PM me the following info:

a) Which day you are interested in tickets for

b) Ideally how many tickets you would like (min/max)

c) When/where you would be able to pick up. I hope to arrange to have multiple people pick up close to the same time, so please give general ranges and dates that you can be avail.

voxxie

Ahh! This is so nice of you! I wished I read about this post a while ago as I would have loved to go! :smileyhappy: Props to you for sharing!!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 688 replies
  • 624 hearts
  • 73 in conversation
    • lovinglondon
    • supertrixie
    • kenny
    • melanito
    • sarah468
    • silverisis