veronika23

The Canadian Peeps!

[ Edited ]

So I'd like to maintain a board for the Canadian customers.  A place where we can share our events, promos, problems etc.

I sometimes see deals and info for Canadians and rather then posting a new convo all the time maybe we can just share on this board.

I think it would be easier to communicate with each other if we only had one board to follow.

- I recently posted that Nail Polish Canada has free shipping on any orders for a limited time.

EDITED:

Anyone interested in getting Tonymoly products you can contact them via their Canadian Facebook page to place an order.  5$ shipping, free over purchases 50$.  I think they have a store in Pacific Mall in Markham ON

Tarte now ships to Canada!

bcteagirl

Re: The Canadian Peeps!

Sephora has stopped carrying the Too Faced eyeshadow brush set (only the full set). Does anybody know anywhere else in Canada where I can find it? Thanks!

RandeeBT

(0) Hearts

Hi bcteagirl,

It does not look like the 3 Piece eyeshadow brush set from Too Faced is available at any Sephora stores. I'm sorry for the inconvenience. You may want to try the Sephora Collection Natural Resources Everyday Eye Brush set, a comparable product available in store and on our website. 

Best,
Randee
kas045

(0) Hearts

Anyone one out there from Saskatoon that went to the rouge Event on the 30th?

LouLouR

OMG OMG I found it in QC!!!! This is fantastic no more shipping costs "happy dance" and smoooooooooooooches all around!

LouLouR

Do any Canadians know where I can get L'Occitane? They are out of stock for the "great" 15% sale here and I'm pissed.

ivyxox

You can order from their website, it is available at the Bay and SDM. L'occitane has own boutique too!

bcteagirl

[ Edited ]

EL event was great fun!!

Just a note for Torontinians, Holika Holika (Vietnamese cosmetic brand) has just opened up at 311 Queen St. E. Today they have 10% off, and after that a free sampler (skincare stuff) with purchase. It is not an expensive brand,and fun so well worth checking out. They put samples in my bag on top of the discount today, I bought face masks and a BB cream to try for summer.

I am hoping some beauty peeps can tell me where I can buy Tarino Tarantino cosmetics (especially the eyeshadow pigment) in Toronto? Online shipping from the brand website is quite high.

Thank you!

ivyxox

I saw Tarino at Winners last week :smileyhappy:

caperella

The Bay is offering a 16 piece gift set with $125 purchase.

bay.jpg

kbmatthews

Cool, thanks!

FireSpinner

Hey! everyone! Just found out that Murale *owned by SDM* is having a promotion! The site says "Receive a $30 splurge card or coupon code when you spend $100 or more on almost anything in store or online"

I believe that when it says 'in-store' it means, a Murale location. But i'll settle for online too! :smileyhappy:

Sephora, you just got served. Murale is offering a 30% discount if you want to look at it like that! Woohoo! 

voxxie

(0) Hearts

Have you ever ordered from Murale.ca? That kind of promotion is so worth getting on board on! Seriously kinda sucks that there's only 1 store in Toronto. How is the shopping experience? Would you say it has the same number of brands as Sephora? Thanks!

AlisG

I ordered from Murale for the fab and free promotion! I live in Vancouver so the shipping took a little longer, but they have some of the same brands as Sephora (that I noticed) and some brands that Sephora doesn't carry that I like (like Cake Beauty). You just have to go through their website and see. PLUS! You can combine GWPs... so you can get brand specific ones and general ones too which I thought was super awesome! Aside from the Fab and Free bag I ended up getting a Nest fragrance GWP and a Cake Beauty GWP! :smileyhappy: Hope that helps.

ivyxox

(0) Hearts

Really?All  Sephora in Toronto carry Cake Beauty (probably because the brand is from Toronto)

AlisG

(0) Hearts

Huh. Weird. Maybe I'm just super unobservant these days... but I've never seen it at Sephora here :smileysad: and they don't sell it via their website... which made me assume they don't carry it. lol

In any case! They also sell Barefoot Venus at Murale, which makes some seriously AMAZING body lotions.

voxxie

Oh sweet - thanks for sharing! I'm going to troll that website now :smileyhappy:

AlisG

(0) Hearts

Do itttttttt :smileywink:

ivyxox

UD electric palette is available at SDM now! You can also take advantage of the 20 x points when you purchase the palette now :smileyhappy:

danimazz

(0) Hearts

Hi ivyxox - can I ask which SDM you saw it at? Do you know if they also had the other items from the summer collection - the liners and nail polish?

ivyxox

[ Edited ]

I saw this palette at college and yonge location in Toronto, this location seems always to be able to have new UD products before Sephora :smileyhappy: Also, apparently, Sephora got their shipments already! It is just not on the shelf yet. I went to the Rouge event on Sunday and a girl asked the SA if they have it, the SA went to the back and came back with a few electric palettes and opened a new one for her to swatch. I saw the girl put one in her shopping basket. So if you can't find it at SDM, try call your local Sephora. ( In case you wonder which location it is , it is the Sephora on Bloor St. Toronto)

Btw, I don't see any other new products (I'm not very familiar with the new collection honestly!) But I can ask them next time I visit SDM :smileyhappy:

danimazz

(0) Hearts

Thank you! I work very close to that location so I will check it out!  

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 699 replies
  • 628 hearts
  • 73 in conversation
    • lovinglondon
    • supertrixie
    • kenny
    • melanito
    • sarah468
    • silverisis