The Canadian Peeps!

[ Edited ]

So I'd like to maintain a board for the Canadian customers.  A place where we can share our events, promos, problems etc.

I sometimes see deals and info for Canadians and rather then posting a new convo all the time maybe we can just share on this board.

I think it would be easier to communicate with each other if we only had one board to follow.

ETA:

Where to shop!

So I do have a list/link somewhere with brands and where they are found.  I'll try and dig it out and if you want it pm me Smiley Wink

For those who don't know...

Shoppers Drug Mart and Murale have a wonderful loyalty program and your points are worth "cash" in store.

The Bay is bringing in more brands... just recently Burberry. I'm thinking we will see more good things come.  They also have a VIP program... I am not too sure how it all works but it applies to all purchases from the store and you get a 20$ off 100$ makeup purchase coupon almost every month... Like who wouldn't want that!  Hello MAC!

Beautylish ships to Canada and they are FAST!  Order processed and shipped within the hour and arrives the next day!

Now that we have Nordies in Canada you might be able to call a counter and get items shipped to you.  Some things you can get shipped from the site.

Apparently Saks is coming.  I believe The Bay is the one who will be owning them and bring them in.

If you get a good SA at Holts you can also get stuff shipped to you.

Sorry been MIA from this board a long time.

Re: The Canadian Peeps!

L’Occitane is giving away these cute little pouches filled with 3 x 10ml of hand cream to promote their 20th Birthday! All you have to do is "Like” the Facebook page and fill in your personal details. You will then be emailed a voucher with a code to pickup the set in store (no purchase necessary), you can also get the offer online but if you're redeeming it online you have to place an order before you can add it on. The offer is valid until March 28th.

loccitane-freebies1.png

(0) Hearts

I got this the other day! There's also 15% your purchase when you get the gift too! I bought my mom their  full-size shea butter hand cream because she loves it. 

Thank you so much for sharing! 

Thank you!!

Murale is having a gwp eventupload_4619356065659678722.jpg. Looks pretty good =)

There's additional GWP when you benefits or clarins Smiley Happy

Same with Nest and Cake Beauty Smiley Happy

Thank you!! This looks like fun.

OMG, thank you!

Thank you for enabling! Such a great mix of samples!

LOL Now off to Murale's site to decide what to buy!

I hear you! I'm torn between online and going into the store on Monday. The cost of shipping could buy me something else! Smiley Tongue

Love your dp. I have a small labbit collection myself =)

Haha thanks! They're so awesome. Smiley Happy When I went to San Fran, I specifically hunted down a kidrobot store just so I could buy one. Frank Kozik is pretty much my hero. 

Do they ever offer free shipping at Murale, or are you better off just trying to get to a store?

They had free shipping on purchases of $75 or more last week. Not sure how often this happens though.

Armani beauty at Holt Renfrew Toronto is doing a launch event for their new CC cream at the end of March, Armani's national artist will be coming and doing makeup application for free Smiley Happy Just call to book an appointment.

Also, go visit the counter now, you can get a 3ml Maestro complexion perfector and deluxe sample lip maestro in 400 for free. 

Thank you!!

VANCOUVER PEEPS!

Bite just posted this on FB:

Vancouver! Swing by the Sephora Pacific Center and create your very own custom lipstick at our BITE Lip Lab. Friday 12-7 & Saturday 1-7. See you there!

Hah I saw that as well. Then I complained that they should come to Victoria Smiley Tongue

I'm TOTALLY there. That store is going to be a gong show tomorrow lol

Jealous! they best be coming to Toronto next!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments