The Canadian Peeps!

[ Edited ]

So I'd like to maintain a board for the Canadian customers.  A place where we can share our events, promos, problems etc.

I sometimes see deals and info for Canadians and rather then posting a new convo all the time maybe we can just share on this board.

I think it would be easier to communicate with each other if we only had one board to follow.

- I recently posted that Nail Polish Canada has free shipping on any orders for a limited time.

EDITED:

Anyone interested in getting Tonymoly products you can contact them via their Canadian Facebook page to place an order.  5$ shipping, free over purchases 50$.  I think they have a store in Pacific Mall in Markham ON

Tarte now ships to Canada!

Re: The Canadian Peeps!

Haha thanks! They're so awesome. :smileyhappy: When I went to San Fran, I specifically hunted down a kidrobot store just so I could buy one. Frank Kozik is pretty much my hero. 

Do they ever offer free shipping at Murale, or are you better off just trying to get to a store?

They had free shipping on purchases of $75 or more last week. Not sure how often this happens though.

Armani beauty at Holt Renfrew Toronto is doing a launch event for their new CC cream at the end of March, Armani's national artist will be coming and doing makeup application for free :smileyhappy: Just call to book an appointment.

Also, go visit the counter now, you can get a 3ml Maestro complexion perfector and deluxe sample lip maestro in 400 for free. 

Thank you!!

VANCOUVER PEEPS!

Bite just posted this on FB:

Vancouver! Swing by the Sephora Pacific Center and create your very own custom lipstick at our BITE Lip Lab. Friday 12-7 & Saturday 1-7. See you there!

Hah I saw that as well. Then I complained that they should come to Victoria :smileytongue:

I'm TOTALLY there. That store is going to be a gong show tomorrow lol

Jealous! they best be coming to Toronto next!

(0) Hearts

They've done like 3 or 4 in TO already. I'm sure they'll do more since that's where they are from. I've been waiting for them to come to Ottawa :smileyvery-happy:

dang, i need to be more on top of these things. *Follows Bite on Facebook*

Heheh.. same here. I LOVE seeing these Sephora events (for any brand) posted! :smileyhappy:

_20140216_191848.JPGFor anyone looking for the YSL Beauty Blossom Lipstick set for Chinese new year ($75), I found it at the Sephora in Upper Canada mall (Newmarket) today. There were two more left, so hurry over =). I think they're open for Family Day.

I want this but I'm sure it's gone by now. :smileysad:

Any other sightings? 

I haven't seen it anywhere else, seems to be sold out in a lot of places =\. You can call to see if they still have it and put the item on hold for you.  

Thank you!!

(0) Hearts

Hope there's some good deals/gwp's this weekend! :smileyhappy: *yay payday! lol*

(0) Hearts

Just wondering who's interested in a Canadian travelling box? I'm sure all the lovely make addicts have something to trade. If so, anyone wants to start one? I'm not sure how this works and but it does sound like a great idea.

(0) Hearts

I think that would be awesome! :smileyhappy:

(0) Hearts

I would love a travelling box in Canada.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments