The Canadian Peeps!

[ Edited ]

So I'd like to maintain a board for the Canadian customers.  A place where we can share our events, promos, problems etc.

I sometimes see deals and info for Canadians and rather then posting a new convo all the time maybe we can just share on this board.

I think it would be easier to communicate with each other if we only had one board to follow.

ETA:

Where to shop!

So I do have a list/link somewhere with brands and where they are found.  I'll try and dig it out and if you want it pm me :smileywink:

For those who don't know...

Shoppers Drug Mart and Murale have a wonderful loyalty program and your points are worth "cash" in store.

The Bay is bringing in more brands... just recently Burberry. I'm thinking we will see more good things come.  They also have a VIP program... I am not too sure how it all works but it applies to all purchases from the store and you get a 20$ off 100$ makeup purchase coupon almost every month... Like who wouldn't want that!  Hello MAC!

Beautylish ships to Canada and they are FAST!  Order processed and shipped within the hour and arrives the next day!

Now that we have Nordies in Canada you might be able to call a counter and get items shipped to you.  Some things you can get shipped from the site.

Apparently Saks is coming.  I believe The Bay is the one who will be owning them and bring them in.

If you get a good SA at Holts you can also get stuff shipped to you.

Sorry been MIA from this board a long time.

Re: The Canadian Peeps!

(0) Hearts

The points are still off though...

(0) Hearts

The points are always off unfortunately :smileysad:  We were told that the tax issue would be fixed by January 2014.  If it still happens it means that they haven't done **bleep** about it.

I've placed four orders and all of the taxes have been spot on expect one that was off by $.05. 

(0) Hearts

Thanks for the info :smileywink:

I've ordered twice in January. The first time I wasn't charged any taxes at all, which was strange. And I just ordered again today, and my taxes was 2 cents off, so I won't  bother contacting CS for that.

I placed one a few days ago, and the taxes were correct!

(0) Hearts

Thanks ladies.  I'm just curious to know if the problem has been fixed... I'm assuming it hasn't.

My last order had incorrect taxes - off by 13 cents (in my favour).

yeah I don't think they have fixed the taxes yet because my taxes changed a few times before I finally checked out.

I went to the check out screen and the taxes were off 2 cents and then when I went to the next page to type in my cc info the taxes increased again. I couldn't figure out why since I didn't add anything and just went to the next page. But after that, I went back to my cart to try checking out again to see if the taxes would go back. And this time, I decided to add a point perk. The taxes went back to the original one that was 2 cents off..

I'm not sure why it did that. it was really weird.

Anyone who lives in the GTA area, or can get into Downtown Toronto. Jacob & Sebastian sell Mario Badescu products. I will be checking them out tomorrow, to see what collection they have.

Oh and there is a store in Kitchener that sells Lime Crime lipsticks.

And online store called FTBbeauty dot ca, they sell sigma and other make up brushes 

Thought i'd share :smileyvery-happy:

I love FTBbeauty - I've ordered several times and the service has been fantastic and very fast!

(0) Hearts

I ordered from FTB in October or November when they had 25% off and they do have great service. I ordered at like 10pm and they shipped my order the next morning. 

I mentioned in another board that like Karmaloop, PLNDR, and Miss KL sell Sugarpill and Lime Crime to Canada.They always have crazy sales too! I haven't ordered from them yet, but I want to. Has anyone else?

No.  Never heard of them... danimazz said below that Nail Polish Canada carries Lime Crime.  Free shipping right now.  I've ordered from them twice I think and was happy with my purchase and shipping time.

I was poking around at my local Shopper's Drug Mart and they had a basket of Dermaglow products on super clearance,  5$ instead of 75$.   I had never heard of the brand but I figured for 5$ why not.   They also had Benefit products on clearance,  I picked up a Benetint for 16$ but they also had Posietint,  some lip balms, lotions, and the That Gal primer. They were all in a basket on a bottom shelf.

OMG DERMAGLOW? BENEFIT?! At shoppers?!?!?!

Yes! I found Soap and Glory. :smileyvery-happy: MY next goal is to find the BALM :smileyhappy:

(0) Hearts

They have the BALM at London Drugs (I live in Calgary)!

TheBalm is available at a lot of Rexall/PharmaPlus stores. (here in Toronto anyway).  It's also available online through nailpolishcanada...with FREE shipping!

Oh, and nailpolishcanada dot com also carries Lime Crime and Real Techniques.

Some Rexall stores carry a pretty large range of the Balm products.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments