The Canadian Peeps!

[ Edited ]

So I'd like to maintain a board for the Canadian customers.  A place where we can share our events, promos, problems etc.

I sometimes see deals and info for Canadians and rather then posting a new convo all the time maybe we can just share on this board.

I think it would be easier to communicate with each other if we only had one board to follow.

- I recently posted that Nail Polish Canada has free shipping on any orders for a limited time.

EDITED:

Anyone interested in getting Tonymoly products you can contact them via their Canadian Facebook page to place an order.  5$ shipping, free over purchases 50$.  I think they have a store in Pacific Mall in Markham ON

Tarte now ships to Canada!

Re: The Canadian Peeps!

(0) Hearts

I ordered from FTB in October or November when they had 25% off and they do have great service. I ordered at like 10pm and they shipped my order the next morning. 

I mentioned in another board that like Karmaloop, PLNDR, and Miss KL sell Sugarpill and Lime Crime to Canada.They always have crazy sales too! I haven't ordered from them yet, but I want to. Has anyone else?

No.  Never heard of them... danimazz said below that Nail Polish Canada carries Lime Crime.  Free shipping right now.  I've ordered from them twice I think and was happy with my purchase and shipping time.

I was poking around at my local Shopper's Drug Mart and they had a basket of Dermaglow products on super clearance,  5$ instead of 75$.   I had never heard of the brand but I figured for 5$ why not.   They also had Benefit products on clearance,  I picked up a Benetint for 16$ but they also had Posietint,  some lip balms, lotions, and the That Gal primer. They were all in a basket on a bottom shelf.

OMG DERMAGLOW? BENEFIT?! At shoppers?!?!?!

Yes! I found Soap and Glory. :smileyvery-happy: MY next goal is to find the BALM :smileyhappy:

(0) Hearts

They have the BALM at London Drugs (I live in Calgary)!

TheBalm is available at a lot of Rexall/PharmaPlus stores. (here in Toronto anyway).  It's also available online through nailpolishcanada...with FREE shipping!

Oh, and nailpolishcanada dot com also carries Lime Crime and Real Techniques.

Some Rexall stores carry a pretty large range of the Balm products.

(0) Hearts

I've seen a few the Balm items at my shoppers but the brand does ship to Canada and you can find them on this Canadian site: devu cosmetics  :smileyhappy:

Ohh... I will have to check the one by my house. Last time I picked up the its potent eye cream and boo boo zap before they changed thrir packaging, I think.

Where are you located hazelsmrf?

I'm on the Montreal south shore.

Hey Ladies, I thought I'd share this email I got today.

Get $30 cash back* when you spend $150 or more at thebay.com and checkout with Paypal between Jan 7th and 16th. 

http://www.thebay.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/en/thebay/content-view/Paypal?utm_source=PayPal&utm_...

It's not an immediate discount (it takes 4-6 weeks to get the credit) but it's like getting the products at 20% off if you keep your total around $150. I think I'm going to make my first Chanel beauty purchase. 

Thank you!!

Does anyone else have problems with eBates awarding cashback based on the American prices of items instead of Canadian?

that would explain why it was short some cents last time when I used ebates.com... i've also use the.ca ebate, but I didn't check to see if the cashback was correct or not

(0) Hearts

Yeah, I believe they award cashback based on American prices. I assume that's the way it is =/

They'll correct it for you if you contact them :smileyhappy:

(0) Hearts

I'm new to ebates so I haven't paid attention to that stuff yet.  I'll have to go back and check my orders. :smileywink:

(0) Hearts

Check into it! I haven't had a single one that's been credited correctly. I use the "Where's my cashback?" form for every order and explain to them the situation. They ask for an order confirmation page then credit the missing cash back once they receive it. Their customer service is really good and they handle issues super quickly. 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments