consolvo

That awful moment when...

You see yourself in the lighted bathroom mirror and think:

"That new face cream is really working!"

Then you realize you haven't put your contacts in yet.  :smileysad:

beautylovingirl

Re: That awful moment when...

The medical field is a fun crazy place ya gotta love it!

crayzeeRN

Went on vacation last week, only took two pairs of shoes. I own the same pair of sandals in gold and silver- not that obvious of a difference, unless you're in sunlight. I accidentally took one silver and one gold shoe, and had to wear them around for four days that way :smileyvery-happy:

Got halfway to work yesterday and realized I forgot to put on mascara... I've done eyeshadow on one eye before and forgotten to do the other eye.

This thread has me laughing so hard my side hurts!! Love it, consolvo!!

wendyomgwar

Just thought of another one lol,

When the UPS man comes to drop off a special package for you and looks at you like you're a madwomen because you have two completely different looks on either side of your face. What can I say lol I play with my makeup you knock on my door I'm not taking it all off!! 

rikkie

Hahaha, I'm sure it's far from the weirdest thing he's ever encountered. I swear mine must be annoyed when he has to come to the same house with a Sephora box or two every day for a week! :smileyfrustrated:

wendyomgwar

At my worst I was seeing him 3 times a week, I told my mom he was my boyfriend lol, he always brought me gifts and made me happy.

rikkie

Hah! Better than any boyfriend I've ever had! All the presents and none of the shaving trimmings in the sink! 

wendyomgwar

Lol whats not to love! 

crayzeeRN

You'd think UPS men would be used to the weird things they encounter at people's houses by now! :smileyvery-happy:

wendyomgwar

Mine finally is haha, he doesn't even bat an eyelash now if half of my face is glamorous and the other half just woke up hahaha.

crayzeeRN

Broke him in! :smileyvery-happy:

1930sbella

Just applied bright coral lipstick, you go to smell a shirt and see if its clean ( don't ask :smileyhappy: ) and you leave a large bright lip mark right on your shirt.

rikkie

Oh my goodness I am cringing so hard for you all! 

How about that awful moment when the day is SO much hotter than you thought it would be and you're dabbing at the sweat on your face and ALL your makeup goes with it and you suddenly have patches of skin showing through your foundation. And your blush is now half missing. >.<

LCResz

That is every day in South Florida; it's either stifling hot or it's raining like crazy so you figure why even bother wearing makeup because it's all going to be washed off anyway :smileysad: 

rikkie

Those days are too gross. It's usually very very dry through the summer in my hometown so even when it's hot out you aren't usually dying from humidity. I know I could never live in Florida because of it, which is kind of a shame. 

jellybean917

Great thread! I've done too many of these.

Not to mention...that awful moment when you put a non-clear spot treatment on a zit and forget to wash it off. The spot treatment really dried out my zit, but made it A LOT more noticeable.

And don't you just love when someone else notices and tells you about it...but not until several hours into your day?

rikkie

Ugh! And they're like the twelfth person you've talked to that day, you know everyone else noticed, why didn't they say something?!

beautylovingirl

....When you wear your scrub pants backwards and wonder all day why they don't fit the same as they did last week and swear that particular pair had pockets too.( Oh they had pockets if  I would of had them on right.) That's a clear sign of too many working hours.

mpolansky

I've done this for class! I'm a college student and trust me you don't hear a sinnnnnngle word in anatomy lecture after you realize you're wearing your pants backwards...

crayzeeRN

Ahahah love it! Never worn my scrubs backwards, but I have worn them inside out and got frustrated when I couldn't get my hand into my pockets!!

emmaclaire

You're at an elementary school recital after an incredibly long day, and on your way in you see what you think is a refreshment table, so you snag a bunch of sweets and stuff them in your face.  Only to realize it's a bake sale and you just stole brownies from children.

wendyomgwar

OMG! I'm dying lol my stomach hurts so bad.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 56 replies
  • 212 hearts
  • 23 in conversation
    • kalex
    • emmaclaire
    • arielaaaaaaaa
    • wendyomgwar
    • consolvo
    • ChicDabbler