cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

Thank you!

Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to let you all know how lucky, blessed and pleased I am to be a part of this online community of beauty-obsessed fabulousness.

I've never really been a part of an online community before, and ever since my first post, I have been welcomed and received with nothing but kindness, thoughtfulness and wise words of advice. I am confident that whatever the beauty blunder or problem I have, there will be someone on BeautyTalk who has the experience and knowledge to help, but who will also do so in a considerate and attentive manner, because that's just how you are!

I believe that during this short lifetime, it is important to let those around you know that you care and appreciate them, so that's what I wanted to do.

Thank you, and may you all be blessed with health, happiness and inner beauty forever.

Smeegle ๐Ÿ™‚

Re: Thank you!

Beautiful thoughts @Smeegle ๐Ÿ™‚   I really like the community as well and glad you are part of it!

So beautifully stated! @Smeegle  I feel the same way and I appreciate you putting those feelings into words!  I am so happy to be oart of this community and I am glad you are here! ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—

yay Smeegle!! this is why I love BT too โค๏ธ 

I love this @Smeegle! I'm fairly new to BT and I can say the same. Thanks for sharing these kind words!

Beautiful words, @Smeegle

This is a very special community.

Glad you're a part of it!

Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 26 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
testing