mrsbaine

Thank you Mods... and Candace!

I just wanted to take a moment and thank the Mods and Candace for all they do. It's tough doing your job and you guys are a class act! Thanks for the work you do! That's all! :-)
miabt

Re: Thank you Mods... and Candace!

Aww, thanks everyone!  Times get tough every so often, but we heart (hahaa get it?!) you all <3 <3

xo, Mia

HookedOnBeauty2

Thank you thank you thank you :smileyhappy:

ChicDabbler

[ Edited ]

A shout out to Diana. =)

Nothing infuriates me more than CS ppl that just ignores my explanation and plows on with their generic answers, or ignore/deny instead of acknowledge the fact they are wrong. *breathe* ahem, I may or may not have had more account problems and interactions with CS than I'd like. =X

heartsmyface

Absolutely!!!! Mrsbaine, you're so thoughtful!!!! Thank you mods for being there to socialize with and for keeping BT such a clean and fun place for all of us!!! You definitely don't get enough recognition! 

candacebt

Aww thanks ladies! At least we can say our jobs are never dull! :smileyhappy: 

Mmmm...cupcake...That's not at all going to help my #bridediet, but I'll take it. *snatches cupcake and runs*

LariTheLoud

YES, CONGRATULATIONS! You must let us know what look you decide to use for your big day! :smileyhappy: Hope the wedding planning isn't too stressful!

mrsbaine

Oh Bride diet?!?!?! Congratulations! That's exciting! You have to let us all know what you do with your makeup!!!! 

Eat the cupcake....while doing crunches; they cancel each other out! :smileywink: 

RandeeBT

Thank you, mrsbaine and everyone else! :smileyhappy: 

Best,
Randee
dianabt

I agree, thank you all :smileyhappy: 

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
mrsbaine

valentine-heart-cupcake1.jpgCalorie free treat for Melissa, Randee, Kevin, Candace and every mod I am forgetting right now! (Sorry) 

LariTheLoud

Amen! Thank you so much, Candace, for watching over us and working so hard to keep this place safe and fun for us to chat about our beauty obsession. You're all a fantastic bunch!

kbmatthews

Agreed. You deserve some hearts, Candace (and the other mods, of course!)

heartglasses.jpegheartmakeup4.jpeg

emmaclaire

I have an open and notorious love for Candace, but I do love and appreciate all the mods.  Thank you for doing what must be a 99.9999999% thankless job!

notcreative

Agreed.  And, when people add to your work, that is really a bummer!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 14 replies
  • 118 hearts
  • 12 in conversation
    • emmaclaire
    • dianabt
    • ChicDabbler
    • mrsbaine
    • miabt
    • candacebt