Carmen241986

Thank You For Being YOU !.

This post is dedicated to you Spoiledbrat !. I'm sure you've probably had other posts like this about yourself before, but here's another one for you hehe !. 

You are one of the few people on this site, I keep in touch with, one that always makes me laugh, always makes me feel comforted and always has such a bright positive attitude. Your always very engaging on the forums, helpful in every way possible, and always willing to be there for people. I'm very thankful to have met you and very thankful to have you as a friend, I just wanted to let you know how I felt because you deserve this recognition for all the good you do on this site !.

THANK YOU !. 

~ Carmen ~

lilahtov

Re: Thank You For Being YOU !.

Agreed with everyone on everything said in this thread. Big thanks for all that you do, Brat! <3

prettyinpa

Spoiledbrat really is nice and welcoming!  Thanks Carmen for reminding us all, your post is so sweet.

Heatoyos1

Awww, Spoiledbrat is such a sweetie! I am amazed at her generosity and thoughtfulness. She is one of the first members of Beauty Talk to make me feel super welcomed. <3

DTalksAll

I love the Brat! She's great & always cracks me up. We should send her a care package full of E.L.F. products for the Holidays! :smileytongue:

upload_35647948612050346.jpg

ShinyMagpie

Bahahah!!! I can go to Big Lots and stock up for her. She did say it was her favorite brand and store. :smileywink:

Carmen241986

I'm glad that I posted this, she deserves all this attention !

MermaidBarbie

Agreed! :smileyhappy: Spoiledbrat is an amazing person, and so are you. :smileyhappy:

*grouphug*

mberteig

Totally agree!  You are awesome!

Missie772

Totally agree!!! Keep up just being you!!!

ghkim

i totally agree and i will add that of all the people here, spoiledbrat, you are the one who made me feel the most welcome when i first started on BT. websites like BT can have a way of causing misunderstanding and misinterpretation but you have a warmth that permeates through the computer screen loud and clear.

lissay

I agree with you 100%. :smileyhappy:

katief241981

agreed :smileyhappy:

ShinyMagpie

[ Edited ]

Agreed. The brat has been very helpful to me as well. I always enjoy your posts, your humor and helpfulness. :smileyvery-happy: xo

You know how I love my pictures. Had to come back and add one (or two) for brat. :smileyvery-happy:

Awesome.jpg

roxystar4

I agree, spoiledbrat is wonderful! thanks for sharing Carmen 

kalex

Agreed!  Very nicely written.

veronika23

Beautifully said Carmen!  I so agree with you! :smileyhappy:

spoiledbrat

Oh sweet Carmen -

What an opening to BT for me today. This type of post is a first for me by the way.Truly I am touched beyond words and rarely am I at a loss for words, as many of you know.

I am humbled by your kind words and fear I could disappoint you living up to how you see me. My dear, I am but a pebble on here. Together we form a rock.

To have connected with you has been a gift. To be your friend is a treasure. You are in my heart and will remain so. Thank you for your friendship, support and sharing.

hugs <3

thesupergirl

Couldn't have said it better! Totally agree with everything you said!

Carmen241986

Thanks !

jaimelove

i concur :smileyhappy: 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 21 replies
  • 88 hearts
  • 18 in conversation