Carmen1986

Thank You Beauty Talk !

[ Edited ]

I'm posting this post because I want to speak from my heart about how I truly feel about being in this community. 

I've not been here for a very long time, yet I feel like I have been here for ages. From the moment I joined this community I have felt like I fit in. I feel surrounded by support, positivity, respect, knowledge and a great passion for all things beauty. 

I can't think of ever being in a community online that is so well run, so full of life and so full of amazing folks. 

I adore all the opinions recommendations and help I have gotten. I look forward to getting to know you ladies even more, to continue to be inspired and to also learn as much as I can.

You've all been so wonderful to me, and I want to be able to reciprocate the same back !. 

Thank you all for making me feel like I am apart of the Beauty Talk family. 

~ Carmen ~ 

MermaidBarbie

Re: Thank You Beauty Talk !

I honestly feel the same way. I'm still new here (posting since June), and I feel like I've been here forever and I feel very welcome and part of this community. Everyone here is special and make this forum a better place. Cheers! :heart:

beautylovingirl

[ Edited ]

welcome to.jpgWelcome to BT and I hope you'll always feel like your a part of us no matter what.

crayzeeRN

big-bear-hug.jpg

joeanne

Hi Carmen, I agree with you 100 percent. There are some amazing people on here and while our love of Sephora and everything beauty related may be what brings us here, once we're here, it's so much more!

lylysa

Time spans hardly count for anything here in BT! It's all about forming quality interaction regardless of whether someone is a Newcomer or Hall of Famer!

We're always excited when more wonderful and dynamic folks can join in on the fun and contribute more to making BT welcoming, exciting, and an overall joy!

It doesn't take long to figure this place is very friendly and before you know it, you'll be addicted to logging in! :smileyvery-happy:

janinebt

Aww I'm so glad to hear this Carmen!

Whimsically yours,
Janine
dianabt

Hi Carmen1986, 

Welcome! And thank you for posting and sharing your thoughts with us, I'm happy to hear you are enjoying our Beauty Talk community. :smileyhappy: 

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
wingatprsct

I feel the same way.  It is a pleasure to be a part of something where I can share my thoughts, experiences (good and bad), advice, joys, and concerns, mostly beauty related but not always.  However, I receive so much more than I give!  I'm glad you are a part of BT and thanks for sharing!

Carmen1986

Hey Wingatprsct,

I totally understand what your getting at. I've been on general ' community ' websites and mostly just found the people to be rude. Mostly because of who I am but that's besides the point. However on here it's a great environment for beauty addicts and also just to find support and communication and even friendship too !. Thanks :-D

prettyinpa

Hey, Carmen-  Welcome!  This really is a community, much more so than a lot of forums I've visited where sniping and backbiting is pretty much the norm. 

Glad you're happy, we are all a very happy bunch. Good luck in your makeup collecting, you'll find us verrry helpful in spending your money!

Carmen1986

Hey Prettyinpa,

I've noticed it's a unique grouping of many aspects both beauty related and non beauty related. 

Thanks I feel good with my makeup revamp. It was time to remove the old and bring in more new and useful cosmetics/tools :-). 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 11 replies
  • 36 hearts
  • 10 in conversation
    • prettyinpa
    • dianabt
    • janinebt
    • lylysa
    • joeanne
    • crayzeeRN