prettyinpa

Tenngals 3000 heart party!!!!

Happy 3000 hearts Tenngal!  You are definitely the reigning queen of all great Beauty Knowledge!

You have helped me so much with your great advice, thanks for everything and being such a good friend!

*Tosses confetti, orders cake big as the state of Tennessee* 

purpleluv

Re: Tenngals 3000 heart party!!!!

Congrats tenngal! 3000 hearts is awsome!

tenngal

Thanks so much, everyone!

Just got back from vacation and saw that I had new arrivals at my party!

I've got a lot of catching up to do from being gone for since last Sunday.  However, since I literally just walked in the door from driving home from the airport, I probably won't get to really start getting caught up until tomorrow or the next day.  I just had to log on real quick to see if anybody had joined the party while I was away and give you lovely ladies hearts for stopping by and for your kind words!!!

I can't wait to get caught up and, thanks again, for all of the wonderful posts you've left at the party!!!

You all are wonderful! :smileyhappy:

melissabt

Congrats! Your posts are always so knowledgeable and helpful!:smileyhappy:

<3 Melissa
beautygeek97

Wow, that's a lot of hearts! Congrats tenngal!!! :smileyhappy:

<3 beautygeek97

nanobear18

*i dibs a peice of cake!!!grabs cake, takleing people while doing so. oh yeah who is this party for?* haha!i have random humor!any way i have no idea how every one of her posts has been amzing!she is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

officegal

Congrats, Tenngal!!

I'm sure it's only a matter of time before we're celebrating the next heart milestone! *toast* :smileyvery-happy:

pandapple6

Happy 3000 hearts tenngal!!! I know I am a bit late, but you deserve to have at least a specal discount or lipgloss or something for earning SO many hearts :smileyvery-happy: 

makeuppiggy

You have helped me so much. you desrive everyone of the hearts sephora should name a pallette after you 

Thanks x3000

From Makeuppiggy:smileyvery-happy

pocketvenus

Woo hoo! That didn't take long at all :smileytongue: THANKS for all your contributions!

ohhenri

Wow! You're a beast!!! I feel so lucky to have access to your beauty knowledge!!!!! Here's a toast to 300 more!!!

brookie673

Oh my gosh!!! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!

I love your posts- they're so detailed and informative. Keep em coming-- I need 'em! :smileyvery-happy:

*Gives Tenngal a little pony*

lashreece

Wow!!! Tenngal!!!  Sephora be giving you commission!!!!  I can't even imagine the sales you have generated for them!  I always find your advise valuable!!!  Thank you very much for all of your hard work!

maltipoo66

Tenngal, you are absolutely incredible.  You are so talented and knowledgeable when it comes to everything makeup/beauty related, and I'm so glad I could be one of the people you share that knowledge with.  Thank you so much for your answers and advice-it is REALLY appreciated.  Congrats!! :smileyhappy: 

tenngal

Wow!  Thanks so much for the party!  What a surprise!

I haven't had much time to log on today, so I thought I'd pop on real quick to see what's up and here I find a party for me!

Reading all of the kind posts from all of you has truly made my day!  I really enjoy logging onto Beauty Talk everyday because of each and every one of you and your friendly and fun posts. 

Thanks, again, for the party! 
You all are wonderful!!!

mermadelove

Happy 3000 <3's lady! I was just thinking 'She's on vacation-- is she going to miss this???'

:smileyvery-happy:

katimae

Happy 3000 Tenn!!!  You work so hard it is no surprise you've gotten so many.  You are a blessing to us all!!!

((((HUGS))))  -Kati

sephoramusthave

You are amazing! We all love you! *hugs*

6aad0801

THREE THOUSAND HEARTS!!! Congrats Tenngal! *releases pink black and white balloons into the cyber skies*  Hip Hip Hooray!!!!! Thanks for sharing your beauty knowledge and experiences!!!!

tiffanybt

CONGRATULATIONS tenngal! 3000 hearts is such a great accomplishment. I've always looked forward to reading your advice and have learned so much from your posts. Keep them coming. You are definitely a wealth of knowledge I know we all appreciate.

*passing out noisemakers to let everyone know about your party*

islandqt

This is unreal! Congrats!

You better get a gift card or something. I mean you are probably helping with Sephora's sales!!

P.S. Someone spiked the punch... I think it was Katiekins.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 23 replies
  • 116 hearts
  • 23 in conversation
    • tenngal
    • katie1724
    • officegal
    • prettyinpa
    • ohhenri
    • islandqt