veronika23

Temptalia is right... Sephora was ravaged!

Temptalia posted not too long ago on Facebook about how Sephora looks like on-line.  That we did some damage.  She is RIGHT!  Man looking at my love list most items are OOS... and I have 4 pages of loves. lol

One girl posted that they have a 20% off sale every month at the Sephora's in France... Can you imagine... I don't know if they could keep up.

FireSpinner

Re: Temptalia is right... Sephora was ravaged!

At least 5 of the items on my wishlist are oos.

nekoally

(0) Hearts

although i do have a small wishlist, only about 5 items are in stock right now...

SirenPrincess

I was just thinking this!  I bought everything I really, really wanted day 1, but I was going through my loves list to see if there was anything I should buy before the sale ends, and woah, everything is OOS.  Like everything!

lmi82

Yeah most of my loves list is out of stock. I guess I have good taste haha.

I'm still holding onto a tiny bit of hope that some things (well, more like two thing that I really really want) will magically come back in stock before the sale ends, but it probably won't happen.

veronika23

Which products?  Can you get to a store?

lmi82

It's Nars Sin and a Dior moisturizer. Yeah they are both in stock at my local Sephora, but I'm out of state right now and there is no Sephora near me. I wouldn't be able to get to my local Sephora until Tuesday. They're not LE or anything, but it'd be nice to get a deal on them. :smileyhappy:

veronika23

(0) Hearts

Oh yeah for sure!  I guess someone can't pick them up for you?  This is a long shot but I have done this at other stores... I pay over the phone and pick up later.  I've done it at the MAC pro store and a local jewelry store :smileywink:  Actually the MAC store is in a different city.  I pay and my brother picks it up since he lives there :smileywink:

linda711

Yep, more than half of my basket is oos.  And the sale section looks like a tornado whipped through.  I'm heading to my store tonight and hope it's not picked clean.

veronika23

(0) Hearts

Good luck! :smileyhappy:

gtichick

FYI my local store had pretty much EVERY SINGLE THING that all the other stores are OOS in- that NARS guy bourdin palette, the  favorites lip sets, etc. If you're in the Hyannis, MA area (although honestly no one ever is, which is why everything is still there, lol) check it out.

veronika23

(0) Hearts

My store got a shipment Thursday night and was able to stock previously sold items :smileywink:  The hard to find ones like the Hourglass palette and the LM eye shadow palette. :smileywink:

BeautyJunkie325

About 1/2 my skin are items on my lives list are OSS including Clinique make-up remover. Wholly Moley!

gongju87

haha I was just thinking the same thing. OOS everywhere!

calamityjane85

Meteorites brush back in stock!

sephoramusthave

Dang. I have a pretty long wish/loves list here on Sephora, and at least HALF are out of stock. But I rarely order online, so as long as its available in store, its all good :smileyvery-happy:

glossyguru

Same! I looked at my loves list last night and more than half of it was out 

of stock what the heck

calamityjane85

(0) Hearts

And this is why we will never get a better discount or better perks.... We will clean them out with  just what they give us now. 

ChicDabbler

Woah, there's only 50+ items in sales left. I've got ~35 skincare items in my love list and 20 are OOS. Well well well.....

bleuorchid21

Only a few items in my Loves list/To buy are OOS - Buxom Lipstick in Menace (bought it a while ago but love it), Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette (didn't purchase it because I didn't need it), Nars blush in Seduction, along with a few other random items and some Korres lip products. Even my beloved LaVanila Pure Vanilla in the 1 oz bottle is out of stock.

marydiva

I was so sad Menace was OOS! It's my favorite color. 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 41 replies
  • 92 hearts
  • 23 in conversation
    • sephoramusthave
    • marydiva
    • lmi82
    • gtichick
    • ChicDabbler
    • nekoally