LCResz

TSB of just perfumes (samples, minis, and full size)?

I find the idea of the TSB great but honestly I am not that interested in makeup! Shocking, I know. However I am obsessed with perfumes and I have amassed quite. Collection of perfume samples, minis, and BBW mists that I will never get around to using. 

Would there any interest in a perfume only TSB? I have a bunch of Mugler minis, some Gucci and Marchesa minis, discontinued BBW sprays, and more sample vials than I care to count.

If anybody wants anything. You could always PM and we can keep it as a one on one deal :smileyhappy:

rjamlt

Re: TSB of just perfumes (samples, minis, and full size)?

(0) Hearts

Mugler mini's? They have such pretty full sized bottles I bet they make even more adorable minis!

flyaway5

(0) Hearts

I'm surprised by the lack of interest in this thread. Anyone interested? 

flyaway5

(0) Hearts

I'm in this!!!!! 

LCResz

Oh my gosh, wow, I completely forgot I had made this post. I have since traded my minis, but I hope everybody who's interest can get this off the ground. As has been mentioned, sending perfumes in the mail turned out to be a rather complicated venture, so trades handled by PM may be easier in the long run, less wait time and less expensive because it must be done with ground shipping through a carrier like FedEx or UPS.

If I get any new mini duplicates I'll holler at ya!

kariyava

(0) Hearts

Yikes, good point about the ground shipping.  Individual trades do seem like the best option, huh?  I have my list of trades up on the 2nd trade thread for those who are interested: http://community.sephora.com/t5/Off-Topic/Product-Trade-Thread-01-2014-TWO/td-p/1021537

violalea

[ Edited ]

I would love to join too. I have a few to trade. On top of that, I would love to donate 8 or 9 minis (I am not sure, I will find out) from a very generous lady from our BT community to this perfume box, so whoever pick her minis could say thanks to her :-). She did a nice thing to me. So I would love to pay it forward.

brittieeee

(0) Hearts

That's so nice! 

LindaDD

I would love to get in on this. My current obsession is perfumes and there are just so many that I haven't tried (including a bunch of samples that are currently in my possession but are waiting for their turn to be properly assessed).

shadetertiary

This sounds fantastic!  I'd love to be able to trade around.

shortstuff07

I think this would be great, especially for the fragrances that get ordered during the promo that aren't love.  I might have a couple, so I'll be checking in later!

mityren

(0) Hearts

I would love to do this! 

MikuNerd65

I would like some...but I don't know what TSB means. I am a huge perfume fanatic! I would love to had more to my collection 

mityren

(0) Hearts

It's a traveling sephora box. A certain number of people are put on a list. The first person puts items they want to trade in a box and send it to the next person. That person removes what they want and replaces same value or more from their own stash and send it on. Eventually the box gets back to the original person who removes what they want and donate the rest to a local shelter or charity. It's exciting to see all the trades that happen. Usually pics are taken of the swaps. 

MikuNerd65

(0) Hearts

okay...idk if I'll be good at a trade since I don't have much money. Say that if they got a full size bottle I would have to find something of the same price or so....I don't want to be rude to the next person

mityren

(0) Hearts

If you decided to take a full size you would replace with a full size. If you take a sample size you would place with sample size.  :smileyhappy: check out any of the TSB threads and you'll get the idea. 

shortstuff07

Yes and no… You wouldn't want to take a 1.7 oz Rosabotanica and replace it with a 1.7 TokyoMilk Dark.  

MikuNerd65

(0) Hearts

So only the price count?

shortstuff07

It's a combination of both, I used those two as an example as TokyoMilk is $36 and Rosabotanica is $100.  They should be closer in price in my opinion.  Does that make sense?

MikuNerd65

(0) Hearts

yes it does thank you

MikuNerd65

(0) Hearts

oh okay thank for for helping me understand more. So what would I do next if I got this box and transfer perfumes?

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 28 replies
  • 23 hearts
  • 14 in conversation
    • jojobe
    • mityren
    • brittieeee
    • violalea
    • LCResz
    • rjamlt