TRICK OR TREAT; JUST A TRICK

I played a trick on BT and the BTers - can you find it? Good luck....Smiley Wink

Re: TRICK OR TREAT; JUST A TRICK

That was a really good one spoiledbrat!

ah this was such a breeze for me but i come late to this party. elf? from the woman who laughs in the face of dior shadows and tom ford lippies? i think not.

We should seriously all do this at some point!

It's kind of like that icebreaker game "Two truths and a lie". How well do we really know each other on BT?

Oh gosh, I saw your post of your HG brands and thought "Is she taking crazy pills?!" Our spoiledbrat loves only the finest drugstore products...

i don't care who you are, that was funny Smiley Happy

calamityjane- your bs/sarc meter should be off the charts when it comes to what i write on here Smiley Happy  Smiley Happy  Smiley Happy

Ha!  That's funny!

actually we have a tie, PoesRevy also got it, but she wasn't quite sure!

Oh i think we should play this again sometime and others can do it.  I did it once before without posting and nobody seemed to figure it out; the one where i had to earn my own way in life since i could walk - picking cotton in Iowa at 2 yrs of age Smiley Happy

Omg I remember reading that and think what??? Ok from now on I am going to have to remember you have a good sense of humor. I haven't figured everyone out yet. Smiley Happy sometimes its hard to get the tone and meaning when you are just reading words, not speaking to someone.  My bs/sarc detector gets all screwy when reading online. 

winner winner liver dinner!  mlinrin got it!  sneaky huh?  wasn't that fun?

thank all of you for playing - everyone gets a gift; a heart! Smiley Happy  Smiley Happy  Smiley Happy

I even hearted that post lol. Well done spoiledbrat! :-)

ok so i wasn't seeing things then lol. I'm thinking "wet n wild....e.l.f...? somethings not right here" lol

I know, i was thinking really???  Smiley Happy

haha fun game spoiledbrat!!!

I think I might know... Was it that your 2 fav brands are wet n wild and e.l.f??

I knew that was a bit weird! 

If this isn't it I will be concerned about her well being Smiley Wink

I don't know what you did........................however I just read a post about HG products and am still smirking at what you put. Naughty! lol

Any hints??

thank you for playing hydee, that is not the correct answer, but a good answer Smiley Happy it is a trick, not necessarily creepy; i am the creepy part Smiley Wink

Is it that there are 666 users on BT right now? Lol probably not but isnt that creepy? Lol

Conversation Stats
  • 20 replies
  • 49 hearts
  • 12 in conversation