spoiledbrat

TRICK OR TREAT; JUST A TRICK

I played a trick on BT and the BTers - can you find it? Good luck....:smileywink:

thesupergirl

Re: TRICK OR TREAT; JUST A TRICK

That was a really good one spoiledbrat!

ghkim

ah this was such a breeze for me but i come late to this party. elf? from the woman who laughs in the face of dior shadows and tom ford lippies? i think not.

glossyguru

We should seriously all do this at some point!

jellybean917

It's kind of like that icebreaker game "Two truths and a lie". How well do we really know each other on BT?

jellybean917

Oh gosh, I saw your post of your HG brands and thought "Is she taking crazy pills?!" Our spoiledbrat loves only the finest drugstore products...

spoiledbrat

i don't care who you are, that was funny :smileyhappy:

calamityjane- your bs/sarc meter should be off the charts when it comes to what i write on here :smileyhappy:  :smileyhappy:  :smileyhappy:

Titian06

Ha!  That's funny!

spoiledbrat

actually we have a tie, PoesRevy also got it, but she wasn't quite sure!

Oh i think we should play this again sometime and others can do it.  I did it once before without posting and nobody seemed to figure it out; the one where i had to earn my own way in life since i could walk - picking cotton in Iowa at 2 yrs of age :smileyhappy:

calamityjane85

Omg I remember reading that and think what??? Ok from now on I am going to have to remember you have a good sense of humor. I haven't figured everyone out yet. :smileyhappy: sometimes its hard to get the tone and meaning when you are just reading words, not speaking to someone.  My bs/sarc detector gets all screwy when reading online. 

spoiledbrat

winner winner liver dinner!  mlinrin got it!  sneaky huh?  wasn't that fun?

thank all of you for playing - everyone gets a gift; a heart! :smileyhappy:  :smileyhappy:  :smileyhappy:

hydee77

I even hearted that post lol. Well done spoiledbrat! :-)

FireSpinner

ok so i wasn't seeing things then lol. I'm thinking "wet n wild....e.l.f...? somethings not right here" lol

calamityjane85

I know, i was thinking really???  :smileyhappy:

haha fun game spoiledbrat!!!

mlinrin

I think I might know... Was it that your 2 fav brands are wet n wild and e.l.f??

glossyguru

I knew that was a bit weird! 

mommyto4

If this isn't it I will be concerned about her well being :smileywink:

PoesRevy

I don't know what you did........................however I just read a post about HG products and am still smirking at what you put. Naughty! lol

calamityjane85

Any hints??

spoiledbrat

thank you for playing hydee, that is not the correct answer, but a good answer :smileyhappy: it is a trick, not necessarily creepy; i am the creepy part :smileywink:

hydee77

Is it that there are 666 users on BT right now? Lol probably not but isnt that creepy? Lol

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 20 replies
  • 50 hearts
  • 12 in conversation
    • hydee77
    • spoiledbrat
    • mommyto4
    • Titian06
    • glossyguru
    • ghkim