TOP 5 MAKEUP BRANDS YOU WANT TO SEE @SEPHORA

1.Chanel

2. MAC

3.D&G

4. Burberry

5. Clarins

Re: TOP 5 MAKEUP BRANDS YOU WANT TO SEE @SEPHORA

Almost forgot. TOM FORD!

I've heard so much about Tom Ford make up, specifically lipsticks. Since Sephora already sell the perfumes, add make up pretty plz?

So even though we used to carry a few of these I'd love to have them back!

-Chanel

-Sugarpill (its SO cute and fun!)

-Laura Gellar ( balance and brighten really was a miracle for me!)

-Mario Badescu (its skincare but I still would love to have it!)

-Shu Uemura

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana

MAC, Shu Uemura, and Laura Gellar...I see LG at Ulta and it seems interesting to me, MAC is a brand I haven't bought yet and definitely would if it were at Sephora but I won't seek it out otherwise, and Shu Uemera for the eyelash curler.

Mally & Jouer!! And maybe Zoya and Color Club polishes too.

1. OCC (Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics), just because I've heard incredible things about their lip tars!

2. Lime Crime, their shadows and lipsticks come in a lot of bright playful colors...it's a great brand for obscure colors. The packaging is so cute and features a little unicorn silhouette.

3. Sugar Pill, they're another brand that specializes in super bold neon eyeshadow/pigments and extremely dramatic lashes.

4. Essie nail polish, I really like how small the polish brush is. It makes applying the color very easy, I almost never have to use polish remover around my cuticles to clean up.

5. Lush, obviously it would be difficult to carry everything, but I'd be satisfied with even 1/5 of their line! More specifically their bath bombs, bath melts, or body washes. I'd love to see us carry more bath supplies Smiley Happy.

Whimsically yours,
Janine

There's really only two that I want to see at Sephora:

Estee Lauder

MAC

1- LANCOME

2- LAURA MERCIER

3- DIOR

4- T. LeClerc (French)

5- T LeClerc AGAIN!@

PLEASE ADD T. LECLERC , its a classic French brand !!!

1.  Estee Lauder

2.  Dolce & Gabbana Makeup

3.  Chanel

4.  La Roche-Posay skincare/sunscreen

5.  Lafco candles

[ Edited ]

1. Chanel (I wish it would come back to US Sephora stores!)

2. Burberry

3. Armani Beauty

4. Bourjois (again, bring it back! it's gone from the US entirely, though) Smiley Sad

5. Tom Ford

Four of these brands are widely available where I live, but for me, the Sephora environment can be much more comfortable than a high end department store counter, where I always feel pressured to buy. (This is my own fault; I just feel bad taking up someone's time if I'm not going to make even a small purchase, or if I'm taking a long time to browse.) Since there's always something I need at Sephora anyway, and the associates leave you alone once they ask if you need help, it's easier to look at colors, do swatch tests, etc. -- I have no reason to feel guilty!

Smiley Happy

(0) Hearts

katie---I'm with you all the way. I dont feel comfortable *at all* swatching items or trying stuff on in a higher end makeup counter. I remember once I was at a Lancome counter at Macy's or Dillards and I was looking for a specific lipstick that I ran out of...they didnt have it so I swatched on a few colors on my hand to see if any of the new colors were similar to the one I was looking for...I literally spent 2 minutes at the counter and when I grabbed the makeup remover (tester) to clean my hand the sales woman said "so which one you buy"? When I said that I didnt see anything similar she turned around and I swear I could somehow *feel* that she was rolling her eyes at me.

I made a big purchase at Dior that day.

1. Shu Uemura  (love this brand.  Not a fan of the limited US selection)

2.  Skyn Iceland (when things go out of stock, i do not want to register to another site to puchase.  Insert a notify me option instead.  -_-)

3.  Burberry (since both Nordstrom locations do not have it)

4.  Armani Beauty (tempted to buy their foundation in the winter)

5.  Wild card- ??? Brand (because sometimes it's a good thing for something not anticipated.  It might turn into a favorite brand)

Great topic! I know we used to carry Chanel make up and Cargo cosmetics awhile back. I also liked those two brands. I would like to see these brands carried at Sephora!

1. Estee Lauder

2. Burberry

3. Armani

4. Zoya

5. Lip Stick Queen

<3 Melissa

Sephora has soooo many brands that I absolutely love... but it WOULD be nice if a few of my other favs were there too Smiley Wink

1)  Inglot

2)  MAC

3)  Eve Pearl

4)  Embroyolisse

5)  OCC (Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics)

xo, Mia

1. Chanel

2. Burberry

3. Giorgio Armani 

4. Le Metier de Beaute

^All luxury brands I am dying to try (and it would be much easier to try them if they were at Sephora)! I do have 1 of the Illusion D'Ombres from Chanel and it is amazing!

5. MAC - It won't ever happen as MAC is successful enough on its own and probably shouldn't join with Sephora, but it'd be great and easier for the consumer if it did. 

[ Edited ]

1. Estee Lauder

2. L'occitane (more from their skincare and hair products)

3. La Roche-Posay (skincare)

4. Chanel (online)

5. Skyn Iceland (why are you phasing this out?)

That's it.

1.MAC

2.Burberry

3.Chanel

4. Estee Lauder

5. Paul Mitchell

Top makeup brands I would like to see at Sephora include:

1)  Estee Lauder

2)  MAC (I know, I know...)

3)  Chanel

4)  Trish McEvoy

5)  Sara Happ (great lip scrubs!)

-TheBalm...(a comeback in stores and to bring back more stuff online) they had the best TMs and powder products I've ever used and their prices were so reasonable.

-Aveda

-LUSH (just the skincare and color supplements)

-Origins Makeup (not just the skincare)

-Apivita (another major Greek brand like Korres)

I don't want any drugstore products bumped I like being able to stop by at my local drugstore and pick them up at an affordable price (e.g. when Soap & Glory moved to Sephora their prices skyrocketed).

Jane Iredale, Pur Minerals, Calvin Klein One, M.A.C

Fun topic!

1. Chanel

2. MAC

3. Cle de Peau

4. Estee Lauder

5. Becca -too good to be a drugstore brand in my opinion Smiley Happy

[ Edited ]

I think MAC wouldn't be possible since they have their own free standing stores and their own thing going on, but I'd like to see:

1) Cargo

2) Chanel

3) Santa Maria Novella fragrances (an obscure but yummy fragrance line from Italy that I can only get in NYC)

4)Calvin Klein (thanks for your other post, sephoramusthave!)

5) Goldwell Hair Products

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats