theonegoof

TOMS????

What's your favorite pair of TOMS??? Please post a picture!

theonegoof

Re: TOMS????

Thx, @comfyrock! I tried that but for some reason my computer won't let me... ;(

comfyrock

Ah, each browser seems to have it's own special glitch on this forum.  IE won't let me reply directly to posts.  Chrome seems to be the least quirky...and now I've jinxed it!

kssweetheart

Tom Selleck!!

Magnum, Blue Bloods, Jesse Stone, Quigley Down Under, An Innocent Man, Three Men - Baby & Little Lady, and I liked Ike too!

Sit down & get yourself a cup of Tom, this could take a while......Wait....What???

Silly me....get yourself a cup of JOE....silly girl.....a cup of Tom is all mine! :smileytongue:

Love that man!! Delish!

calamityjane85

You'll have to fight me!!  You forgot  Monte Walsh / Last Stand At Saber River / Crossfire trail..... Wanna have a movie Marathon?? 

kssweetheart

[ Edited ]

Oh no I di-int!!! I was going to go on but I thought I'd probably annoyed enough people by that time. I haven't seen Monte Walsh, I was trying to bring it up 'on demand' this am and it wouldn't work, I'll try again later, did you love it? 

I think a movie marathon would be Awesome!! All Tom and nothing but Tom 24/7! Yum. I'll start the popcorn if you bring the bandages for when I kick your bootie fighting for My Tom! Some cold packs might help you out too. :smileytongue:

I thought I was going to have a problem with **kenny** but I think I may have scared her off. She posted a gorgeous pic of him 1 page back, go take a peek.

What time do the games begin? :smileyhappy:

calamityjane85

(0) Hearts

I don't scare off 

I did see that pic.

A rainy day  will be good with me.....

theonegoof

(0) Hearts

*Tom

comfyrock

(0) Hearts

FYI, you can edit a previous post.  Click the drop-down arrow that appears when you move the cursor over your post.  EDIT REPLY is the first option.

theonegoof

I have to say that it's a tie when it comes to Tom Hiddleston Vs. Tome Hardy... they should be in a movie together! :smileyhappy:

theonegoof

(0) Hearts

Hey,

@1SultrySCENTNut, we actually own two boxers (Rudder and Ruby) Rudder is German/American and Ruby is Russian/German! :smileyhappy: Got to love the boxer!

roxystar4

get-the-gloss-beauty-crush-tom-ford-lipstick-.png

Tom Ford

For the shoes: 

Unknown.jpeg 

Wore them last night even though its cold outside

beethousand

(0) Hearts

That's my favorite Tom, and you can't have it!!! I actually haven't tried those Lip Color Shines, but I do like the regular (excessively expensive) lipsticks.

kssweetheart

Good Answer! :smileyhappy:  That's what I call thinking outside the Tom's Shoe-Box! :smileytongue:

roxystar4

@kssweetheart  I couldn't just pick a 'pair' of Tom Ford products… I want more!!

kssweetheart

[ Edited ]

@roxystar4

I know what you mean, I'm the worst when it comes to making decisions, it's terrible!

Well, actually it's really not that terrible. But it kinda is.

No, I think it's not that bad. But the more I think about it the more I think it Is terrible.

I need to put this into perspective....it's not really all that bad....On the other hand......

Yes, I really do know what you mean - I always want more - just call me Veruka! :smileyhappy:

meecheroo

I used to love all their cool ballet flats, but they're gone! booo. I did order a pair from Nordstrom for $78, but now I think of it, it wasn't worth the price because they didn't last that long.

kssweetheart

(0) Hearts

:smileysad:

taketheroses

Oh gosh I love Toms! I have a few pairs but I love these two the most! They make me feel even more cheerful when I wear them :smileyvery-happy:

10000772-h.jpgW-Water-Floral-Ropesole-Cordones-S-SP12.jpg

gingerblack

Ooh those rainbow ones are cute

1SultrySCENTNut

DEar me.. I still can not figure out how to post personal pics. BUT - my FAVORITY pair of TOM's were my plain black framed Hillfiger prescription dark sunglasses. My dumbness left them down and my one boxer, who is jealous every stinkin time I leave her along, we rescue WHITES and Breed - we own the AVA ADORE BLOODLINE, est. in GERMANY 1877..and are the only ones who can breed and sell from that line in the USA/CANADA..However our white ones are mentally or physically rehabbed and adopting homes are found frequently for the whites we bring in ..its hard to explain. but my largest and most attached to me "DAM" Isabella, is a beautiful 3 color Harleqin brindle with a brown and black mask, she is about 155. I was in a hurry when my grandbaby was born in july, went out to my husbands one building to care for the whites we had brought in at the time, cared for the Ava adore Studs in his next building and cared for his 6 Ava Dams, in our home. I left my sunglasses, prescription, laying on a steeeo speaker box in our bedroom, Bella pushed opened the door to punish me and chewed my TOMMY'S :smileysad:   I will replace my "cheap black sub glasses this summer - same cost as rayban but with prescription lenses ( no ...NOT Flea Market or EBAY RAYBAN WAYFARERS )

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 60 replies
  • 115 hearts
  • 34 in conversation
    • nikki
    • kenny
    • killahbabe
    • sephoralovex
    • malday
    • taketheroses