beautylovingirl

TOM FORD

Hey Chickies,

So the other day I was reading an article in either Glamour or Marie Claire about Tom Ford and one of the most unexpected funny questions to him was if he could have a picnic with any of the cartoon characters on TV who would he choose? His reply was the Smurfs.  Never  in the world would I of thought Tom Ford would want to picnic with the Smurfs, but now I think about it does seem kinda fun :smileytongue:. Have any of you ever read an article about someone so famous with something so silly and if so please tell us about it and also who would you have picnic with if you could have one with any cartoon character on T.V.

** I know it's cheesy but come on have some fun!*****

beautylovingirl

Re: TOM FORD

(0) Hearts

@kalex- So true I forgot about Yogi Bear.

kalex

What about Yogi Bear?  He's good at snagging picnic baskets!

tashalicious

Well i saw in an interview that usher actually has someone on his staff that separates all the blue m&m's for him because he only eats blue m&m's, i  thought that was stupid because all m&m's taste the same! To answer your second question i'd go on a picnic with Batman because he's rich and he drives a nice car, lol

poshified

I'd have to say the Powerpuff Girls! :smileyhappy:

beautylovingirl

@dianabt- Really Garfield  could put together a  good picnic!:smileyhappy:

dianabt

How funny!

Okay you can all laugh but.. I'd like to have a picnic with Garfield. Why? It would mean eating lasagna all day and napping in a hammock. :smileyhappy:

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 10 hearts
  • 5 in conversation
    • kalex
    • dianabt
    • poshified
    • beautylovingirl
    • tashalicious