gingergirl3033

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

OMG Thank You so much for changing the shipping policy to include APO/FPO addresses.  Im currently stuck in Afghanistan and I was having to order all my supplies and ship them to my mom and then wait for her to send my a care package with my stuff.  Thank you soooooooo much for now directly shipping to us overseas.  I seriously made an audible squee when I saw that announcement.  Im so happy!

glamournut

Re: THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

That is great news, I am surprised it wasn't offered before though. Any company that does business in America should make it as easy as possible on our service people. Also, thank you for protecting our freedom! You are a true hero!!
kimmi1115

That is awesome news!!  I just wanted to say thank you for serving our country as well. 

elizbeth1972

Congrats hun, thats awesome.  Now if only Sephora would open up locations in the Caribbean, I would be happy since I am moving back there next year. :-)

dianabt

Hi gingergirl3033, 

This is very exciting! I'm so glad that we're been able to extend our shipping to now include APO addresses and also, our clients in Puerto Rico! Be safe out there and thank you for your services to our country! =D

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
keelybt

Hi Gingergirl3033.  I am so happy that we were able to start doing that as well! I know we have had so many requests. Thank YOU for for your service. Hope you enjoy your products :smileyhappy:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 19 hearts
  • 6 in conversation
    • keelybt
    • glamournut
    • kimmi1115
    • dianabt
    • elizbeth1972
    • gingergirl3033