sephoramusthave

THANK YOU SEPHORA!

I want to thank Candace and the BT mods and Sephora for giving out a free eyeshadow for those who participated in the swatch to get a free shadow sweepstakes here on beauty talk! I am absolutely THRILLED with my shadow, I couldn't have picked out a better one myself and I see myself wearing it every single day!

Thank you so much!!

JenBlush

Re: THANK YOU SEPHORA!

I received mine (prom queen qhich is a pink) and it wasn't even any of the ones i had chosen! And i was like on the top 10 first people who posted the picture! :smileysad: 

I know its a free eyeshadow but... I know i wont wear the color i got! :smileysad: So its a free eyeshadow i got for nothing :smileysad: 

I dont mean to sound ungrateful. But I'm just sad!

bittersweet86

Though I completely understand it stinks not getting a color you wanted maybe you should try it (who knows you might like it) or see if it could be used as a blush. You could even crush it up and put it in some clear nail polish or clear lipgloss if you like pink polish / lipgloss ^_^ 

JenBlush

Great ideas... I hope i can find some use out of it!

katie1724

I'm not sure what shade of pink it is, but I discovered that pink can be really lovely paired with a darker brown or bronze. I use a little on the lid, with the darker brown on the outer corners and into the crease. Just a suggestion -- I'm not sure how it translates on the skin. Ok, I just looked at it now -- and I totally agree with bittersweet86 -- try it as a blush!! You can totally use eyeshadow as blush -- the reverse (blush as eyeshadow) is more difficult sometimes because you obviously have to be careful of what goes in the eye area (some red / orange pigments aren't safe), but if it's on your cheeks, it'll be fine. I bet that shade is gorge