sephoramusthave

THANK YOU SEPHORA!

I want to thank Candace and the BT mods and Sephora for giving out a free eyeshadow for those who participated in the swatch to get a free shadow sweepstakes here on beauty talk! I am absolutely THRILLED with my shadow, I couldn't have picked out a better one myself and I see myself wearing it every single day!

Thank you so much!!

brittieeee

Re: THANK YOU SEPHORA!

I have not received mine yet.  Wow....Sounds like everyone is thrilled with their colors tho, can't wait until I get mine!

sephoramusthave

(0) Hearts

I've been wearing my shadow the past couple of days, and am not ready to change up my routine just yet! :smileyvery-happy:

sephoramusthave

Has anyone else tried out their new shadow? What are you thoughts?

I LOVE mine :smileyvery-happy:

Titian06

Congratulations, everyone!

ChicDabbler

INDIAN SUMERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRLALALALALALALA!

*cough* I might have been a bit too excited since I just got back from travelling and tore into the package. Thank you Candace for the thoughtful picks and the note (love your handwriting by the way). 

Orange eyeshadow for summer! Booya! Also got Midnight Kiss (*muuuuuuuuuAA* to no one in particular), time to play with the peacock color scheme I've been holding back trying.

*excited*excited*excited*excited*excited*excited*

makeupobesessed

You got more than one also?  ;-)

ChicDabbler

Teheee. *hug*

Honestly as long as I get Indian Summer then everything's perfect. They look fine instore but they are actually huge in person cuz I'm used to the deluxe sample/mini singles or else eyeshadow palette. Now I can wear orange as much as I want without worrying about "saving" it or running out of it, and now I can totally see ppl using the pink and red as blush, big enough for my powder/kabuki. =)

rawrxjasmine

I completely forgot I was supposed to get this in the mail! My Dad thought it was just an empty envelope sitting on the porch and almost threw it away. I'm soooo glad he didn't! I got Midnight Kiss, and it is beautiful! This was my favorite one that I swatched. Thank you so much!

midnight kiss.jpg

brennn

I got mine today! I received Rock The Runway which was my favorite of the three that I swatched for the sweepstakes. I bought this shade for my mum for Mother's Day, have been coveting it ever since & moved it to the top of my to-buy list.

Thanks so much Sephora, especially to Candace for all the time &  work she's put in hosting the sweepstakes. 

sephoramusthave

I tried my color yesterday ( surfin USA----bright blue) with my too faced shadow insurance and I have to say----rock on! I get the exact color in the pan on my lids, the color is bright/vibrant and pigmented. I wore it to work yesterday and I came home and it looked like I just applied it (I did use it with an eye primer though--too faced shadow insurance).

I need to scaddadle on to Sephora and buy some more shades. I like the packaging too----the compact is slim so it doesn't take up much space, but it snaps shut securely so I can travel with it without worrying about it opening up and breaking. I remember the old Sephora brand shadows (mono?) and I didn't like those, but these colorful ones are really really good. Plus, you get a TON of product. Most shadows that cost more than these only give you .05 oz, and these are .07 oz. I wear a lot of shadow, especially to work, so I appreciate the extra amount!

sephoramusthave

swfupload_206071242908789288.jpgmy shadow-----surfin usa 14

bittersweet86

[ Edited ]

@JenBlush I would so trade you shadows (I love pink) but I got pink as well so yeah that would just be pointless haha. Glad though it might work as a blush and you get some use with it ^_^

@Roxystar4 .....so pretty

Thanks again Sephora ^_^

Fabz

Got mine in today with the Color "Smell of Roses" which  believe was one of the ones I swatched. Can't wait to try it out this weekend. Thank you Sephora. :smileyhappy:

roxystar4

thank you! I love it!!

photo-40.jpg

color- hold me tight.

katie1724

I missed out on this promo, somehow, but Candace, this was such an amazingly generous thing for Sephora to do -- even though I didn't partake, I really appreciate the effort you must have put in, and I bet it was a fun project :smileyvery-happy:

veevali

I just got mine! It's "Be on the A-List." It was actually the one I requested, since it was my favorite out of all the ones I swatched. THANK YOU SO MUCH CANDACE & SEPHORA!

makeupobesessed

I really liked the colors I received for the eyeshadow swatch promo.  I can't wait for the next promo to enter...

My colors were: First Glance- slightly sparkly light shade, good for highlighting, Cashemere Coat- a taupe matte shade, and Lucky Penny- a sparkly brown/gold. (I'm really bad at describing colors)

All in all, a pretty good day, al, colors I'll wear.  Can't wait to try them tomorrow.

nataliedance

I can't believe I missed this!  :smileysad:  So fun!  Keep the contests coming Sephora :smileyhappy:

katie1724

I missed it, too -- oops! Next time! :smileyvery-happy:

beautylovingirl

(0) Hearts

@candacebt- I hope the horizon is close enough to see soon it seems like something was mentioned back in Jan when the new BT launched that something great would be happening for top contributors but we have yet to see that...

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 55 replies
  • 164 hearts
  • 23 in conversation
    • katie1724
    • sephoramusthave
    • melissabt
    • drrragon
    • ChicDabbler
    • roxystar4