sephoramusthave

THANK YOU SEPHORA!

I want to thank Candace and the BT mods and Sephora for giving out a free eyeshadow for those who participated in the swatch to get a free shadow sweepstakes here on beauty talk! I am absolutely THRILLED with my shadow, I couldn't have picked out a better one myself and I see myself wearing it every single day!

Thank you so much!!

MoreGun89

Re: THANK YOU SEPHORA!

It was delivered and my neighbor has it, just waiting for my roomie to get back in town before she goes to work near where I am now with it!  So excited to see what color you picked for me :smileyvery-happy:

sephoramusthave

I cant wait to see what color you got moregun!

beautylovingirl

@candacebt- So is there going to be anything else for the ladies of BT ? Like something for top contributors???

candacebt

There is always stuff on the horizon, and we've got some cute ideas in the works. Stay tuned!

starletta8

I'm eagerly anticipating this- it's truly like Christmas since it's a real surprise!

candacebt

I'm so glad you liked your shadow! Now swatch it and upload a pic to The Swatch Board! (Shameless plug :smileyhappy:)

drrragon

(0) Hearts

@candace -- so did the cheaters get empty eyeshadow pans?  LOL!

candacebt

1. LOL. Nope, the cheaters got big zip. Not wasting my time on them!

2. It was actually pretty fun picking out all of the shadows for everyone and putting the packages together. I'm really glad that we got to do some especially for BeautyTalk to thank you ladies for all that you do! You have no idea how much we appreciate you!

3. Your shadows are in the mail :smileyhappy:

starletta8

Even though you said they were on the way, I tore into the package first because I had no idea what might be in the small envelope.  What a great surprise!

makeupobesessed

Thank you very much Candace!  Can't wait!

makeupobesessed

Thanks again Candace.  It was also extra nice of you to send me 3 shadows instead of 1 for being a Hall of Famer.  I appreciate it!  cant wait for the next promo!  I'll be ready.

drrragon

YAY!!!!!  can't wait! :smileyhappy: :smileyhappy:

drrragon

Awesome!  I haven't received mine yet but I do think it was a really fun giveaway and we got loads and loads of awesome swatches for future reference too.  Thanks Sephora!  And poor Candace who apparently has to single-handedly package and get these in the mail to us....thanks so much for all that you do!!! :smileyvery-happy:

melissabt

Sephoramusthave. Yay! We're all glad to hear that you are enjoying it.

<3 Melissa
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 55 replies
  • 164 hearts
  • 23 in conversation
    • katie1724
    • sephoramusthave
    • melissabt
    • drrragon
    • ChicDabbler