beautylovingirl

TALK ABOUT LOVE

Hey girlie girls,

I have always loved being on Beauty Talk as we all have but lately it seems like it is better than it ever has been. I actually bring my laundry over by my computer or carry my computer around to different parts of the house while I'm doing things so I don't miss something:smileytongue: I think we all have made this a positive, wonderful place and I hope so much we keep it going, I know I mentioned it not too long ago but I just don't want things to change.

calamityjane85

Re: TALK ABOUT LOVE

I am a member of MUA, beautylish, and makeuptalk, but I really feel at home here, and post here instead. I love BT!!!!!!!

I have laundry to do as well, and vacuuming, and the list goes on, and never ends. :smileyhappy:

hugs

beautylovingirl

So going back to this topic, I have the same amount of laundry to fold that I started on about an hour and a half ago because I was just going to "pop" in here for a minute to see what was going on. This never works for me I should know better by now!:smileyvery-happy:

beautylovingirl

(0) Hearts

@mafan- Awww that makes me sad for you that you were told that :smileysad:   Age is nothing but a number no need to feel bad here you'll always have our support:smileyhappy:

mafan

Lol! I can't think when I was last in a cute group, if ever. I sometimes feel like the old lady around here, being 6 months short of 50 and just recently getting into makeup. But I think this is a great place. I sure wish the shy, insecure, told she was ugly girl of 30+ years ago had some of you great people around her. Then I resented my mom trying to get me into makeup and I wish I had seen it as fun!

Thank you all for your knowledge, support, and insight to make this a great place. And I hope it is great for those who just browse here, too. 

laurabt

You ladies are so cute! I love seeing so much love on here, it makes me so happy! Thank you all for making Beauty Talk such a great place. :smileyhappy: -Laura

LolaVal

[ Edited ]

I agree with all the sentiments that BT is a fabulous place to be.  It has definitely cheered me up whenever I'm feeling down or just run down from work.  Everyone is so supportive of each other and so lovely that I feel so privileged to read your stories and participate in such a positive environment.

Thanks for the awesome companies!!!

garnett

We all need to love and be loved.  To be appreciated for who we REALLY are.  Sometimes the people in our lives aren't free with support and compliments.  We feel judged and unappreciated. That's why we need a place like BT-we can be real and feel that each of us is beautiful and we belong.  We are good enough just the way we are.  I love the fact that age, income, size, shape, etc doesn't really come into play here. We encourage and support each other and enjoy beauty in all it's forms.  I have a lot of demands on my time for all sorts of reasons but I pop in whenever I can because a great place to "hang out".  :smileyhappy:

starletta8

I love BT.

And I love that I know I have so much moral support around here, since it's been a rough little bit here for me...

beautylovingirl

@ayen85- Aww your so sweet and even though you don't feel like you have a lot of friends we're all your friends and only want the best for you!:smileyhappy:

redrose04

ever since I found this site I feel like I gain sisters, friends, relatives here, with different ages and races also the pro make up artist and newbi like me. It feels good to read and learn everyday and ask for advice and give advice. Thanks to sephora and all the member of beauty talk. Have a blessed Memorial Day weekend.

ayen85

BT has been my life-saver! I value the opinion and advice given here. Its a place where i can talk about anything i want. I dont havemuch friends since we moved here in the US so i always kill time by reading threads and posting new ones.

i love how sephora thought about this idea. Thats why it will forever be my favorite store! Thanks beautylovingirl, i really appreciate your advice yesterday!

WhereYouStand

talk about distraction I'm using my break and down time at work right now on this site LOL :smileyhappy: work doesn't mind they pay me to be here for down time as well as extreme high work time. it 's  a feast or famine situation and right now I'm dealing with famine time so that means....Beauty Talk :smileyhappy:

bittersweet86

Hehe yup I totally got sucked in today I have two major things on my list to do today, clean dishes and color hair, I was able to pry myself away to do the dishes but now I'm back on....I really need to do my hair though haha....ok not need but want. 

lylysa

Color then come back and let it sit/develop while you type type type away!!!

triciaann12

[ Edited ]

bittersweet86

Yes I will set a timer ^_^ 

lylysa

(0) Hearts

True that! Set multiple timers and alarms...must find ultimate wake up from BT!!!! :smileytongue:

bittersweet86

(0) Hearts

Hehe. Just rinsed so I am good ^_^ I was able to break the BT bond yay me.

lylysa

(0) Hearts

And now you're back!!! Yayyyyyy!

bittersweet86

(0) Hearts

*looks shamefully at the ground* yes yes I am.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 58 replies
  • 144 hearts
  • 27 in conversation
    • prettyinpa
    • emmaclaire
    • sephoralovex
    • arielaaaaaaaa
    • lylysa
    • triciaann12