beautylovingirl

TALK ABOUT LOVE

Hey girlie girls,

I have always loved being on Beauty Talk as we all have but lately it seems like it is better than it ever has been. I actually bring my laundry over by my computer or carry my computer around to different parts of the house while I'm doing things so I don't miss something:smileytongue: I think we all have made this a positive, wonderful place and I hope so much we keep it going, I know I mentioned it not too long ago but I just don't want things to change.

lylysa

Re: TALK ABOUT LOVE

(0) Hearts

Ain't no shame in this game! :smileyvery-happy:

triciaann12

[ Edited ]

triciaann12

[ Edited ]

lylysa

Haha, I could just imagine your face focusing on your monitor then a sudden realization face of "OMG"!  By the way, I love your avi, it's so cheery!

makeupobesessed

@triciann and lylysa...I love the avi too!

triciaann12

[ Edited ]

-

lylysa

:smileyvery-happy: You can blame my boyfriend for that one, he works a local haunted house during Halloween season and when he found out I had never been all bloody before he jumped at the chance to get my drenched in blood! Had a blast! Haha, either zombie Romans or Princess Batman! <3

crayzeeRN

I had looked at your photo earlier and was wondering if it was you Lylysa! Love the makeup on both of you, really well done! Can I steal you for this year's Halloween? :smileyvery-happy:

lylysa

You most definitely can! All my friends and family come to me when they need help for Halloween!

One year I completely pulled a "Project Runway" and created my friend's Little Red Riding Hood costume and made a set of ears and fur arm covers for her husband to be the Big Bad Wolf! Got all the supplies and created it in 6 hours before a party we had to go to! The following year I made her a Snow White costume in 8 hours a day before a party!

Thanks so much, CrazeeRN! Funny thing is, my bf did all his own make up! He did borrow my UD liquid liner so he could add veins on the sides of his face and neck though! He's got his make up down packed and he took my breath away when we first started dating and knew what primer was before I said anything! *swoon*

crayzeeRN

Wow. Hang on to that man, he's a rare find!!

Definitely looking forward to seeing the Halloween threads on here!

lylysa

Don't I know it!!! :smileyvery-happy: I'm a lucky gal!

Same here! I had a blast posting my pics from the Rocky Horror Show last year and how all the girls were sharing what they were and got to dress up as at their jobs! I went as Tiffany from The Bride of Chucky!

crayzeeRN

(0) Hearts

The ER on Halloween is always amazing... got to love the people coming in with costumes on :smileywink:

lylysa

Haha, I can only imagine what that's like!

"Uh, could you tell the giant martini glass that his wife, Little Bo Peep needs to fill out this form to be seen?"

crayzeeRN

It's arguably the best day in the entire year in the ER... at least for the employees :smileyvery-happy:

lylysa

LOL!

"Just pick a finger, son, she'll be happy you're proposing in the first place!...*type type type type* O_O Waiiiiiit!!!!"

:smileytongue:

bananachoox3

I always make time for BT, between classes and work. I go on at once in the morning before class, once again in between class, and the whole night after I get off work. I love it here.

beautylovingirl

(0) Hearts

@prettyinpa- I agree you get the award for this one...

emmaclaire

I wish I could pretend it was BT that kept me glued to my laptop, but I'm just a big ole internet addict!  LOL

Anyway, I do love this forum!  I haven't been making contributions for long (actually, only for a very short while) but it is a great environment and everyone is so friendly and helpful.

colorobsession

I will let the fact that I spend most of my hour lunch break every day perusing this forum speak for itself :-) Thank you all for making this a wonderful place to share our thoughts, opinions and experiences in the beauty world and life in general!

@beautylovingirl - I do the same thing with my macbook. It follows me all around the house, either so that I can check in on things here between doing chores, or watch something on Netflix and such.

triciaann12

swfupload_7369809951368427554.jpg

broadwaybarbie

I love this post!! Good for you beautylovingirl! :smileyhappy:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 58 replies
  • 144 hearts
  • 27 in conversation