beautylovingirl

TALK ABOUT LOVE

Hey girlie girls,

I have always loved being on Beauty Talk as we all have but lately it seems like it is better than it ever has been. I actually bring my laundry over by my computer or carry my computer around to different parts of the house while I'm doing things so I don't miss something:smileytongue: I think we all have made this a positive, wonderful place and I hope so much we keep it going, I know I mentioned it not too long ago but I just don't want things to change.

prettyinpa

Re: TALK ABOUT LOVE

Like the rest of you, I actually build my spare time around BT. Though work (both yard and job) have been taking a lot of my time lately, I make sure to stop by BT first thing in the AM and while I am cooking supper. I once accidentally burned part of the dinner because I was so engrossed on here that I completely forgot I was cooking something. It actually burned on the stove less than 2 feet from me and I was totally unaware!

kd006

I cannot stop laughing at your comment. It just makes me giggle. That is addiction in its best form to BT. :smileyvery-happy:

lylysa

LOL! Beauty Talk > dinner :smileytongue:

beautylovingirl

[ Edited ]

I've already weeded her out and see I have pulled a weed out of our flower garden so I'm gonna go ahead and make that a postive thing.

lylysa

Hahaha! That's such a wonderful analogy!

beautylovingirl

@kd006- Well you know I had to directly come back to this post because the newest poster which we've all had her negativity up to a certain point has made me say some not so nice things to her but she deserves it and I won't even put her name in here because she just doesn't fit and I refuse to put something negative in this positive post.

kd006

I know it exactly who you are talking about and I know exactly what you mean.

The irritating ones will eventually be weeded out hopefully.

kissXmakeup

I like to believe in karma.. It was weird that every single post from her was negative! Never a positive comment. Golly!! This is definitely the wrong place for that attitude. 

kd006

I love BT and so many girls here have helped me with product recommendations. This is the best online community I have been a part of. I know i'm newer but I do really love it. If I'm having a bad day I'll just hop on here and everything else just doesn't seem that bad. <3

Thanks for such a positive and uplifting post beautylovingirl!

violalea

love love it here :smileyhappy:

sephoralovex

I've always knew about Beauty Talk, but not up until recently did i start going on it more often. Now im on everyday! I like to check back from time to time. I actually really enjoy BT 

beautylovingirl

@MoreGun89- We must have something good going on if a man will listen to beauty stories!

MoreGun89

Agreed, definitely upvoted for the most positive place on the Internet, even my fiance has noticed and likes listening to the irrelevant beauty stories!  I just love that it's such a supportive and safe community with fantastic people, it's a good place to be :smileyvery-happy:

arielaaaaaaaa

Aww What a good man, he listen to you talk about makeup and what not!!

MoreGun89

(0) Hearts

Yup, he's pretty awesome, he really likes to help me pick out colors XD 

roxystar4

I have def been on here more often as well. Nice to have a great community :smileyhappy:

arielaaaaaaaa

I find myself on here quite a bit!! I never want to miss anything!! All the positive post are so great! I'm loving them!!!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 58 replies
  • 144 hearts
  • 27 in conversation
    • prettyinpa
    • emmaclaire
    • sephoralovex
    • arielaaaaaaaa
    • lylysa
    • triciaann12