MermaidBarbie

Sunday Quiz

[ Edited ]

Good morning, everyone! I have a quiz for all of you to participate in. :smileyhappy:

1. What is the best thing you purchased this month? (If no purchase made, what would you love to purchase this month?)

2. Tea or coffee?

3. Bagel or English Muffin?

4. Splurge or DIY?

5. Turkey or chicken?

6. If you could meet a celebrity or band/singer, who would it be and why?

1. Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Dim Light -- and its brush (I like this better than my Diffused Lighting powder)

2. Tea

3. This one is hard, but if I had to choose, I think I'd go with English Muffin

4. Splurge (my skin will thank me when I'm in my 50s)

5. Chicken

6. I have four actually (I bent the rule a bit): Kat Von D, the bands: We Are The Fallen, Nightwish, and Eluveitie because they're effing awesome and inspire me.

:smileyhappy:

nakedlunch212

Re: Sunday Quiz

1. What is the best thing you purchased this month? (If no purchase made, what would you love to purchase this month?) NARS x Guy Bourdin One Night Stand blush palette.

2. Tea or coffee? Coffee on the weekdays, tea on the weekends.

3. Bagel or English Muffin? Bagel.

4. Splurge or DIY? Splurge.

5. Turkey or chicken? Chicken.

6. If you could meet a celebrity or band/singer, who would it be and why? Anthony Bourdain for good food and good conversation.

kirstensf

1. What is the best thing you purchased this month? (If no purchase made, what would you love to purchase this month?)

Living Proof No Frizz Leave In Conditioner.

2. Tea or coffee?

Coffee before noon, tea after noon (usually black tea with cream or straight green tea).

Bagel for sure!

4. Splurge or DIY?

DIY when you can, splurge on what makes you happy.

5. Turkey or chicken?

Neither!  I'm a pescatarian.

I'm not really one for celebrity worship.  Bijork would be a *trip* to meet though!

knadala

1. Honey lip balm from The Body Shop

2. Tea

3. Bagel

4. Splurge

5. Turkey

6. The cast of Star Trek (Piccard's crew)

mimibel

1. What is the best thing you purchased this month?

UD Vice 2 palette!
2. Tea or coffee?

Both, but Tea in the morning.

Neither, I don't eat wheat, I'll have an egg! :smileywink:
4. Splurge or DIY?

Splurge! Also splurge on DIY, I can never have enough Swarovski crystals.
5. Turkey or chicken?

Chicken, it can be switched up so many ways...

Mana-sama, so we could dish fashion And I could hear his voice. 

properlylost

1. Laura Mercier Artist's Palette for Eyes

2. Coffee, the only tea I drink is sweet tea

3. Bagel

4. Splurge on beauty things, but usually DIY otherwise.

5. Chicken, only because I eat it more. I love turkey just as much.

6. Neko Case because she's such a talented musician and seems like such a strong woman.

warriorwitch

Yes! *victory dances... like a mermaid (that possible right?)* :smileyvery-happy:

MermaidBarbie

(0) Hearts

lol I just visualized the tail moving from side to side with arms in the air. :smileyvery-happy:

warriorwitch

Mermaid I think we should be twins, especially if it means I can have hair like yours! LOL Folk metal is WIN!

MermaidBarbie

I hereby bestow this birth certificate to WarriorWitch in recognition of being MB's twin. See? That was easy. :smileyhappy: Now you're my twinsy poo. lol :heart:

JenBlush

(0) Hearts

1. I repurchased my Korres wild rose sleeping facial! I love love love this cream! And it was my first empty Ever!i love it!

2. I dont really like either.. But i like Cuban coffee, or.. Like lattes that have milk! Lol

3. I Love bagels! Yum! and when theyre warm and toasty! Mm and the melted cream cheese!

4. Splurge. Lets make life easy! But if i think i can do it better, or i want to customize it..

5. Chicken! Chicken everything! Forget being healthy! Lol

6. JT! I have loved him since i was younger! And it would be great to meet him! He is also goodlooking!

PoshDarling

1. What is the best thing you purchased this month? (If no purchase made, what would you love to purchase this month?) - Ole Henriksen Power Peel. I couldn't wait to purchase this after reading the reviews, and I just picked it up this evening :smileyhappy:

2. Tea or coffee? - Tea

3. Bagel or English Muffin? - Bagel

4. Splurge or DIY? - Splurge

5. Turkey or chicken? - Chicken

6. If you could meet a celebrity or band/singer, who would it be and why? - Luke Bryan, I just love listening to his music and he's not bad to look at, either! :smileywink:

roxystar4

1. Smashbox heat wave palette ? I've bought a lot this month but that's what I think off the top of my head

2. Tea

3. english muffin with jam

4. Splurge

5. Neither, vegetarian

6. not sure... Can they be alive? AudRey Hepburn? Leonardo dicaprio, Jimmi Hendrix, idk. Hard question

lovebaking123

1. NARS Creamy Concealer

2. Neither

3. English Muffin

4. I would rather DIY but splurging is just sometimes easier... So for this one I guess it depends.

5. Chicken

6. Hmmm... not too sure about this one. Maybe Bruno Mars? 

kelsey808

1. What is the best thing you purchased this month? Clarins Lotus Face Treatment Oil, it makes my skin look and feel so amazing when I wake up in the morning!

2. Tea or coffee? I love both! I drink at least 2 cups of green tea everyday but I rarely have coffee because I'm a coffee snob and haven't had the funds to splurge on a good cup haha

3. Bagel or English Muffin? bagels!

4. Splurge or DIY? splurge (especially on skincare)

5. Turkey or chicken? I'm vegan but I prefer chicken flavor over turkey

6. If you could meet a celebrity or band/singer, who would it be and why? James Franco!!!!!! I would love to have his babies meet him (:

MermaidBarbie

Kelsey, I just totally LOL @ the last statement! :smileyvery-happy:

viviene23

1. What is the best thing you purchased this month? (If no purchase made, what would you love to purchase this month?

meteorites2.jpgGuerlain champs elysees meteorites so far...perfect subtle pinky radiance!!! I'm still waiting for the illuminating compact version...that may even be better than this.

2. Tea or coffee?

Neither

Muffin

4. Splurge or DIY?

splurge

5. Turkey or chicken?

chicken

6. If you could meet a celebrity or band/singer, who would it be and why? Can't think of any at the moment! 

violalea

Wow looks so pretty viviene23. I think the first time I saw a Guerlain compact was from your makeup bag and I fell in love with Guerlain since then but I still have not got one yet. 

viviene23

You'll fall inlove even more when you see how the meteorites just make your skin radiant and it looks so pretty on top of the vanity table :-) Totally worth the splurge. Must warn you though, all guerlain meteorites have strong violet scent...I think its lovely but some people doesn't like it.

kelsey808

Those Météorites look so pretty!! I might have to get myself an early Christmas present haha

Corrina777

Just purchased PTR Glycolic Acid 10% Hydrating Gel a few days ago- was looking in the mirror after I washed my face tonight and was (for the first time that I can remember) loving how my skin looks and feels.
2. Tea or coffee?

During the week I usually have coffee at work.  When I'm singing, it's Throat Coat Tea

Bagel, hands down.  But I only indulge once in a while- there's a bagel shop on my way to choir that has really good bagels, plus this amazing homemade tomato and basil cream cheese
4. Splurge or DIY?

Depends.  I will normally pay for convenience because I'm pretty busy most of the time.  The only thing that's always DIY is my protein treatment for my hair, and that's only because I can make one much stronger than anything I can buy
5. Turkey or chicken?

Usually chicken

The band Halestorm, specifically, their lead singer Lzzy Hale because I've been on a rock kick and have a fondness for rock bands with female lead singers (and I wish that my more classically trained voice was capable of rocking out like she does)

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 60 replies
  • 121 hearts
  • 47 in conversation
    • kalex
    • DTalksAll
    • kirstensf
    • hydee77
    • pearlgirl7
    • arielaaaaaaaa