DesertRose0706

Sunday Morning Questions!

Lets start today off right with some fun questions!!

1 - What is your favorite drink at Starbucks? (i'll admit im asking this to selfishly get some good ideas on what to try next lol)

2 - How many orders/store purchases have you made so far during 2x/3x4x points week? 

3 - Are you oing to make any last minute purchases before the day is up? (today is the last day for extra points by the way)

4 - Would you consider your self a girly girl, tomboy, bookworm or other?

5 - What are you looking forward to most about fall?!

poshified

Re: Sunday Morning Questions!

That's a beautiful color! I became a convert when I was introduced to her Taupe Fantasia shade (which I'm sure you already own :smileyhappy:)

swfupload_6802259770342895409.jpg

kimchikween

1. Non-fat iced green tea latte

2. Three

3. Probably!

4. All of the above

5. Fall clothes!

makeupismylife99

1- Strawberry Frappe (because I dislike coffee)

2- Bobbi Brown Sandwash Pink lipstick, Urban Decay Basic Palette (which I am REALLY hoping I like. I have both Naked palettes, but I read some bad reviews on this one).

3- Probably... I need to spend another $20 to stay a VIB next year. Poohy. 

4- I would consider myself a classic girl, just based on how I dress (skirts, dresses, kitten heels, etc). Using the options you gave, I would say girly girl. :smileyhappy:

5- The beautiful leaves changing color in my New England state. 

That was fun!!

ChicDabbler

[ Edited ]

1 -  I confess, I cheated. I got some gift cards for Starbucks a while ago but realized that they joined their rewards program with Teavanna, so I ran away and brought tea with them instead. =O

2 - Two orders, one intentional and one unintentional (vibclutch, I'm giving you the evil eye).

3 - huh? WAE u telling me this?!?!? Ok, I'm gonna get off BT and do some work/chores around the house to distract me from this. lalalalalala I can't hear you.....

4 - A girly tomboy. I'm tomboy personality-wise but I like pretty things like a girly girl. I used to be a bookworm but now I'm a certifide nerd.

5 - Pumpkins eeeeeverywhere. Pumpkin latte, pumpkin bread/cake, pumpkin ice cream, pumpkin soup, pumpkin pie. Oh and the opportunity to show off my pretty floaty scarfs as it flutters in the wind, my only joy in the way-too-windy weather.

Littlemermaid81

1. Mocha low fat frappachino

2. 5 I think. Now free Canadian shipping is working so that enabled me a bit!

3. Nope. Made a deal with hubby no purchases till Sept 15 When were in Chicago. 

4. Tough one. I exersize a ton and am pretty tough that way but I love dressing up to go out and getting all made up. And I study a ton. So all 3!

5. Boots!

tashalicious

1. Caramel Macchiato

2. nothing yet

3. i doubt it.

4. i'm definitely a girly girl

5. wearing boots and jackets, having less oily skin, putting my kids on the school bus :smileyvery-happy:

jaimelove

1) cinnamon dolce, nonfat, extra whip.

2) you don't want to know. heck, i don't even want to know. but it's a lot. 

3) i just made one small one, but only because there are new samples i wanted to try lol. 

4) all of the above, plus fantastically nerdy, and a little bit of a gamer girl :smileyhappy:

5) the colors, from nature to fashion. the falling leaves. the scents, again in both nature and beauty products. cranberry scented febreze and candles. the weather. back to school for the big kid lol... though now that the baby is walking it's not going to be nap/quiet/relaxation time for me lol. the boots! the food, and a family trip to disneyland! fall is my favorite time of year :smileyhappy:

crayzeeRN

(0) Hearts

Do they do the Halloween celebration at Disneyland? I went last year to Disney World  in October and absolutely loved it :smileyhappy:

jaimelove

(0) Hearts

they do, but i've never been! i have a friend who went and she said it was awesome :smileyhappy: have you been to disney at christmastime? we are going during thanksgiving week. that's when we went last time, too! it is magical :smileyhappy: 

crayzeeRN

(0) Hearts

I haven't! I'd love to go though, I'm sure the Christmas decorations are beautiful!!

jaimelove

(0) Hearts

they are :smileyhappy: i had only been once before when i was 14 and that was in the summer. now i only ever want to go at christmas! though i think our next next trip will be spring/summer :smileyhappy:

unblownkisses

1 - What is your favorite drink at Starbucks?

Venti extra-hot Caramel Macchiato with a long straw :smileyhappy: occasionally a PSL in the fall, but the calories double so it's rare. I'm currently on a Starbucks fast and it's killing me...

2 - How many orders/store purchases have you made so far during 2x/3x4x points week?

Just the one in-store, buying a clarisonic finally! So proud of myself haha.

3 - Are you oing to make any last minute purchases before the day is up? (today is the last day for extra points by the way)

No, although this question makes me panic and want to...

All of the above. I love Sephora and pretty things (I like glitter and sparkly dresses...), but I can also talk baseball, and science-fiction, and literature. I'm pretty awesome.

5 - What are you looking forward to most about fall?!

The color palette (oranges, browns, deep red, etc.), cuddle weather, scarves, and bringing my coats out. Also, it's one season closer to being with my boyfriend again!

BlushHoarder

(0) Hearts

love your answer to #4

makeupismylife99

(0) Hearts

You are going to LOVE the Clarisonic! Congrats on biting the bullet and buying it! :smileyhappy:

RiaMo

1. My fav Starbucks drink is a Venti Dirty (Shot of espresso added) Chai latte with no water, soy milk at 140 degrees. (140 is a little cooler than their normal temp so you can drink it right away. so if you're like me and have to wait 20 minutes before you can start drinking your coffee, try it at 140 degrees next time!)

2. I've placed 4 online orders and made 2 in store purchases. But each time for 1 item. :smileyhappy: 

3.Yes. I want to buy one more item from my Love list. I'm just not sure which one I want. I recently found and fell in love with Ellis Faas. Marc Jacobs has stolen my heart! I started with a gloss for my daughter and still want to steal it. Then I bought the high liner, which is beyond amazing and then the palette. I love that the eye shadows are neutral on if I don't use a primer so I can get away with them for day and if I add primer they intensify. So I think I want to try another MJ item.

4. Definitely a girly girl. It just doesn't get any girlier than me. If you look up the definition of girly girl, my picture is probably there! LOL

5. Well I live in the South and we don't get much of a fall until Nov. But in Sept/Oct some nights it gets down to about 70 degrees. I love busting out booties with dresses, jeans and light long sleeve blouses while I wait for the cooler Nov temps. I love layering for clothes and am often jealous of bloggers I follow who can wear more than a tank top and shorts in the Summer. But I love that I can hit the beach until Nov usually, so I love the trade off! 

Can't wait to read everyone else's!

DoctorsMrs

(0) Hearts

@RiaMo,  which MJ palette did you get?

jellybean917

@DesertRose0706 I love your new avatar, so pretty!!

I don't go to Starbucks much, but I love the Pumpkin Spice Latte when they have it!

Oh gosh. 10 online, 1 in-store.

3 - Are you going to make any last minute purchases before the day is up? (today is the last day for extra points by the way)

Contemplating it. However, I have a huge pile of new stuff on the floor and I have no place to put anything. Not to mention I'm still waiting on 4 orders to arrive...

4 - Would you consider yourself a girly girl, tomboy, bookworm or other?

I'm kind of all over the place. I'm very girly, but I'm also a tomboy. And I'm a bookworm.

5 - What are you looking forward to most about fall?!

Seeing my fiance! We'll be on a road trip from the end of summer to the official start of fall.

Meg82

1. Ever since I a) moved back to the land of Dunkin Donuts and b) bought a Keurig I have only been to Starbucks a handful of times.  My favorite drink, however, is the pumpkin spice latte, and if it's not the season for that I like the vanilla latte.

2. Two

3.  Nope I have saved enough cigarette money to get anything I want so the rules of my bargain with myself say no more purchases.

4.  i've never been great at fitting into categories like that.  I'd say other and that I walk the line between butch and femme.

5. Starting grad school.

Londonlover101

1.) caramel macchiato or frappuchino its an obsession when we enter star bucks all that coffee aroma! :smileyhappy:

2.) none actually yet!

3.)im not sure

4.) totally a girly girl but sometimes a tomboy

5.) the fresh air, a new year and a new love :smileyhappy:

GGrace

1 - Depends on the weather and caffeine levels but hot days I want either a trienta passion tea lemonade or a grande caramel ribbion crunch frappuccino and on cold days i usually go with a grande caramel macchiato extra shot or a grande mocha

2 - 5

3 - Maybe I have to go to macys later and may stop by sephora

4 - I'm a mix of girly girl and book worm

5 - starbucks seasonal drinks and the scarf/jacket weather

crayzeeRN

Oh gosh... it depends on the season. Gingerbread Latte in the winter, Mocha or Hazelnut Frappucino if I want something cold. The cinnamon dulce and pumpkin spice lattes are also pretty awesome :smileyhappy:

Just two! I'm trying really hard to convince myself I need to go on a no-buy now. Its been a long time comin.

3 - Are you going to make any last minute purchases before the day is up? (today is the last day for extra points by the way)

No! Don't tell me these things! :smileywink:

I am sporty, zombie loving, girly girl bookworm.

5 - What are you looking forward to most about fall?!
Pumpkin flavored everything!! Time to start making pumpkin chocolate chip bread, pumpkin seeds in the oven, pumpkin scented candles everywhere :smileyhappy: I love Halloween!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 88 replies
  • 163 hearts
  • 51 in conversation
    • kalex
    • kenny
    • prettyinpa
    • DTalksAll
    • sephoramusthave
    • prosopon