LCResz

Sunday Brunch Questions

1. Favorite breakfast/brunch food.

2. What are some of your non-beauty-related obsessions?

3. When your nail polish chips, do you try to fix it or do you repair the whole nail?

4. You are offered a shopping spree of just one beauty brand (makeup and skincare), which brand are you going to raid?

5. Do you upgrade your gadgets as new ones arrive on the market or do you only upgrade if you are offered a good deal?

dolceloure

Re: Sunday Brunch Questions

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

1. Favorite breakfast/brunch food. crepes

2. What are some of your non-beauty-related obsessions? Travel!! And b/c of that, I'm probably never going to have savings. :-/ Oooh, and Harry Potter! And Jane Austen books! I care waaay too much about fictional characters, lol.

3. When your nail polish chips, do you try to fix it or do you repair the whole nail? Um....I often don't bother fixing anything. Am I going to get kicked off BT for that answer? *hides*

4. You are offered a shopping spree of just one beauty brand (makeup and skincare), which brand are you going to raid? Too Faced is my thing right now :smileyhappy:

5. Do you upgrade your gadgets as new ones arrive on the market or do you only upgrade if you are offered a good deal? I upgrade when whatever I'm using breaks down beyond repair, lol.

knadala

1. Silver dollar butter pancakes with peaches.

2. Scented candles and socks.

3. Redo it! Any excuse to wear a new color.

4. Urban Decay (I would have said Benefit cosmetics, but I own most the products already, LOL)

5. I upgrade when I have to, I didn't get an Iphone until the 5th generation came out because my old crappy phone was still alive. Glad I waited though, and I also got the upgrade for free since I had the same phone for 5 years. haha

Meg82

1) French toast! In a big way.
2) Hockey! I follow the Bruins, the Boston Blades (the women's team in NE), and Boston College's men's and women's teams. I haven't been as crazy obsessed this year yet. Maybe because I haven't been to a game yet. I know that some of the shine came off men's pro-hockey for me with the lockout, but I am usually more psyched for the other teams mentioned by this late in the season.
3) I usually wear it with chips until I feel it can no longer be tolerated and then I take the whole thing off.
4) definitely YSL.

5) I only upgrade if there is a good deal or if something is so old it's inoperable.

lmi82

[ Edited ]

1. I absolutely love breakfast/brunch foods! Omelettes, home fries, grilled bagels with cream cheese, crepes filled with fresh berries and yogurt, pancakes, and hash browns are just a few of my favorites. Okay, now I'm hungry. :smileyhappy:

2. Jewelry (antique), animals, shoes, clothes, science, and history.

3. I'd repair the whole nail or let it be until I decide to change my polish.

4. This is really really really hard, but I'd have to go with Chanel. Second choice would be Nars.

5. I hate upgrades. I am not very good with technology (especially all of the touch screen stuff that's everywhere today), so I dread the day when my cellphone or any other gadget stops working.

arielaaaaaaaa

Hmm I guess i'm gonna have to say Eggs over Medium and my moms Homemade Beans and Tortillas!

I love Tv Shows!! And i'm recently into Scrapbooking! I'm in the process of gathering stuff for when my Nephew is born! :smileyvery-happy:
3. When your nail polish chips, do you try to fix it or do you repair the whole nail? I do my nails once a week, Usually thursdays, I hardly have chipping, but i don't care to fix it if it happens. 
4. You are offered a shopping spree of just one beauty brand (makeup and skincare), which brand are you going to raid?

These questions are hard!!! :smileytongue:

Makeup- Tarte

Skincare- Korres
5. Do you upgrade your gadgets as new ones arrive on the market or do you only upgrade if you are offered a good deal?

I'm all about getting a good deal! I also don't like to get things right when they come out, I like to hear reviews, Do my own research, and stuff like that. 

missfawnie

Pumpkin or banana waffles

Fall television, photography, design, reading and yoga/ pilates. And tea- because I shall totally make that count. :smileyhappy: 
3. When your nail polish chips, do you try to fix it or do you repair the whole nail?

It depends on the chip/ polish color. It is about 50-50 for which I choose.

Oh goodness. At the current moment, I would go with either NARS or Urban Decay- probably UD. 

I upgrade them as new ones arrive, but not every time- usually every other upgrade. 

pearlgirl7

Eggs benedict, crepes with strawberries, and hashbrowns.

Books, fashion, shoes, yoga, and holidays.

Repair

Makeup - Hourglass

Skincare - Ole Henriksen

I upgrade when my upgrade credit thing comes up every two years. 

Titian06

1.  Favorite breakfast/brunch food.

Belgian waffles with whipped cream and chocolate chips.

2.  What are some of your non-beauty-related obsessions?

Crocheting, quilting, weaving, rug hooking, my cats

3.  When your nail polish chips, do you try to fix it or do you repair the whole nail?

Fix the chip.

4.  You are offered a shopping spree of just one beauty brand (makeup and skincare), which brand are you going to raid?

Meow Cosmetics.

5.  Do you upgrade your gadgets as new ones arrive on the market or do you only upgrade if you are offered a good deal?

Upgrade when the current item dies.

dianabt

Bacon. Eggs benedict. Belgian Waffles. YUM...

Books. I read constantly and LOVE LOVE LOVE books.. I have an ongoing list in my phone right now thats 50+ books I want to read.. it never ends! 

The whole nail MUST be redone..lol 

Chanel. I love everything they have to offer. 

I rarely upgrade. I got an iPhone 5 when it first came out, my first attempt at being ON TREND with my tech gadgets,  and was disappointed with it so now I just hold out until I'm sure of what I want! 

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
linda84

[ Edited ]

1. French Toast and Hash Browns!

2. Books, learning foreign languages, travel!!

3. I will try to fix it.

4. AHH this is tough. I will go with Dior!

5. I only upgrade when my device has reached its life span. I do not buy into the hype. I am looking at you, Apple!

janinebt

1. TOUGH! Blueberry pancakes, biscuits, and veggie omelettes.

2. Crafting, home decor, yoga, traveling, movies, and the pinup subculture.

3. Depends, but more often than not I'll just take it all off and start over.

4. Probably NARS because I am literally obsessed with their skincare line.

5. Nah I generally wait.

Whimsically yours,
Janine
lovebaking123

[ Edited ]

1. If I'm trying to be healthy or if I'm short on time , then oatmeal, but if not crepes!

2. Baking, reading

3. Depends how big the chip is - I'd try to fix a small one, but if it's big, I'd probably redo the whole nail.

4. Oh that's hard.... I'm going to have to go with NARS. As for skin care, I haven't experienced enough with skin care products to know which one.

5. Depends on how recently I upgraded or how badly I want it. I usually wait for a good deal, though.

lyravega

1. Eggs and bacon, with some hash browns. I'm a bacon and potato fanatic! :smileyhappy:

2. Food!

3. I do repair the whole gawd darn nail! But that's just me being frigging perfectionist. Or I just take the nail polish off completely.

4. NARS or Guerlain ( or maybe Dior ) for makeup. Shiseido for skincare.

5. I only upgrade if something stops to work, is broken, or I really have to. Otherwise, I really don't care about it. 

neko333

For breakfast I like to have Instant Breakfast and Bananas 

Manga, Drawing, Card Games, Politics, Cartoons, Animals 

3. When your nail polish chips, do you try to fix it or do you repair the whole nail? I usually try to fix it unless it's beyond repair 

4. You are offered a shopping spree of just one beauty brand (makeup and skincare), which brand are you going to raid? Korres makeup but as for skincare I'm not sure. I've been pretty happy with my Paula's Choice samples so maybe them. 

5. Do you upgrade your gadgets as new ones arrive on the market or do you only upgrade if you are offered a good deal? I never upgrade. I could care less. I look for whatever is cheapest. Which is generally the free phone and the prepaid minutes. I pretty much only upgrade when something breaks or I have no choice. 

Londonlover101

1.) omelettes! nothing superfancy I like mine with black pepper and cheddar :smileyhappy:

2.)shopping :smileyvery-happy: watching TV( I know its a bad habit I know but I just cant resist bad girls club Miami which is on tuesday and the walking dead which is on tonight!) yoga, swimming, did I mention shopping?

3.)usually I just take the rest of the nail polish off or if i'm wearing fake nails I will try to buff it to fix it.

4.)Sephora! but definetly I would love to raid smashbox :smileywink:

5.)probably I would have to pick good deal.

theramenlover

1. Favorite breakfast/brunch food. Hash browns! I am a potato fanatic so anything like hash browns or tater tots would be the best. 
2. What are some of your non-beauty-related obsessions? I love to read, whether it's novels or manga. I'm a big anime fan as well. I am also hugely obsessed with teas. 
3. When your nail polish chips, do you try to fix it or do you repair the whole nail? If it chips, depending on how badly it is, I'd probably leave it be. I'm too lazy to fix it, lol. If more than one nail chips or peels, then I usually end up removing the nail polish.
4. You are offered a shopping spree of just one beauty brand (makeup and skincare), which brand are you going to raid? Probably NARS or Dior for makeup. Skincare wise, it'd have to be AmorePacific, Caudalie or Kate Somerville. 
5. Do you upgrade your gadgets as new ones arrive on the market or do you only upgrade if you are offered a good deal? I usually wait until my contract ends to upgrade. I'm alway tempted by new cell phones and I've already picked out my next one (the Samsung Note 3!) but if it's other tech stuff, I usually wait it out. 

jellybean917

Aww, hash browns are so good. I especially like the patties, like the ones at McDonald's. Soooo good with a Diet Coke. My boudoir photo shoot is coming up in 3 weeks so I've got to avoid both of those :smileysad:

theramenlover

Me too! I absolutely love the hash browns from McDonald's! I don't know what it is about them but they're utterly addictive. There's a McDonald's near my hospital (and everywhere because they're McDonald's xD) and I like to sneak in to buy one or two as breakfast along with my coffee/tea!

Aw man :smileysad: I was just about to suggest we both get one tomorrow and eat it in spirits! Well, no matter, you can have them after your photo shoot is over with! :smileywink:

solveig

Pancakes and tacos.

I love fashion and period clothing items - there is so much history hidden in that!

If it's a small chip I will try to fix it. But sometimes I get a little obsessive and make it into a bigger chip just so I can repaint it :smileyhappy:

Guerlain, Givenchy or NARS

I only upgrade if I actually need the new features.

LCResz

@solveig do you mean you eat pancakes and also tacos, or you make tacos WITH pancakes. I am pro both.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 44 replies
  • 114 hearts
  • 32 in conversation
    • kalex
    • spoiledbrat
    • pearlgirl7
    • arielaaaaaaaa
    • theramenlover
    • lyravega