Successful Trades or TSB Experiences!

[ Edited ]

Come and let everyone know if you've done a trade with someone or they've been an awesome TSB contributor! Let's give kudos to our BT BFFs! 

So a post could be one persons feedback on another, how a trade went, did they ship quickly, etc. and others could reply if they dealt with the same person and how their trade went.

Re: Successful Trades or TSB Experiences!

I've had really good trads with:

ghkim

sdbeautyjunkie1

hackneyfl

notcreative

All were very communicátive and shipped super fast. Would trade with them anytime! 

Recently had a successful trade with kariyava. Good communication, very fast, would definitely recommend trading with her.

Recently had good experiences with:

Sschulte1014

MK89

Aviscardi

Nightknight

Violalea

Ladysybil

Zpsid91

Annypoo

I just had another great experience with gwenhwyfar. Great communication and quick shipping. 

I recently traded with sdbeautyjunkie1, and she was wonderful!  Great communication, and a perfect transaction.  Plus, she was very kind in offering me tips on my first BT trade.  I would definitely trade with her again.

I have recently traded with MK89 and gwenhwyfar both transactions went great. I would trade with both of them again. 

[ Edited ]

Just had a third trade with MK89.  As usual, it was a great experience.  I'd trade with her again.

I had a successful trade with sdbeautyjunkie and penelopepuffman 

I had a great trade with sdbeautyjunkie1.  Gorgeous and friendly person!

Super sweet thanks again!! 

You're welcome! Hope the foundation works for you :smileyhappy:

I had successful trades with annypoo, arclightlux and chlotam. I would highly recommend trading with all three. 

Arclightlux was even willing to meet in person because we live in the same county which was nice, it allowed me to see the item in person to make sure the shade would work for me. 

just completed a successful trade with ivyxox!!   super great communication and everything went very smoothly!  I would definitely trade with her again!  :smileyhappy: 

Thanks! Everything went very smoothly and heartsmyface even delivered the item to my door :smileyvery-happy: Would love to trade with her again :smileyhappy:

I had a great experience with notcreative as well.  She communicated well, shipped promptly, and everything (including extras) arrived in perfect condition.  I would definitely trade with her again.

(0) Hearts

I just had my second trade with MK89, and once again, it went very well.

Kariyava and I just completed a trade as well.  The items were exactly as described, and I really look forward to trying one of the bonus items she sent me.

Just successfully traded with notcreative! She was awesome, shipped super fast, and wrote a sweet little note about all the items! I would love to trade with her anytime!

I just completed trades with Joannimation and Mrsbaine.  They were both fantastic, so I would trade with either of them again.  Both shipped fast and provided items I really wanted.  If it was not for both of them, I would have broken my no buy.  Thanks ladies.

(0) Hearts

Great trade with maltipoo66! Excellent communication and lightening fast shipping!

I was in a great TSB that Missey1973 organized. the box was stuffed and everyone was really generous. there was no drama and the box made it home safely.  

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments