Successful Trades or TSB Experiences!

[ Edited ]

Come and let everyone know if you've done a trade with someone or they've been an awesome TSB contributor! Let's give kudos to our BT BFFs! 

So a post could be one persons feedback on another, how a trade went, did they ship quickly, etc. and others could reply if they dealt with the same person and how their trade went.

Re: Successful Trades or TSB Experiences!

Thanks for my first trade, E!

Super successful trade with Newandaddicted.  Good communication throughout! Smiley Happy Now we need to see the palette in action!

Had a successful trade with vegchililover78. Items were in the condition indicated, shipping was fast, communication was great, and there were some unexpected extras for a charity donation I am working on which I am extremely grateful for! Smiley Happy Thank you!

(0) Hearts

Aww, thanks! I had an excellent experience with you too and I'm so happy I could help with your kit project. Very good thing you're doing! Smiley Happy

[ Edited ]

Just completed a successful trade with Nicrohr......my first trade on Sephora ever!

Great communication from beginning to end, fast shipping....such a delight. Would def. trade again.

Smiley Happy ~KAM

Just completed a successful trade with Nicrohr. Great communication and very fast shipping. Would definitely trade with her again Smiley Happy

I just completed a successful trade with harlequinginger. Not sure if it was her first trade, but it was mine! I'd do it again.

Just completed a successful trade with ivyxox Smiley Happy She was so sweet during all the discussions, and she even sent me a little origami note with a surprise treat Smiley Happy She was very sweet and I can't wait to trade with her again Smiley Happy Smiley Happy

Just completed a successful trade with happygen! Everything went great, would love to trade with her again!

I had an amazing successful trade with Trishalyn! The shipping was really fast. She shipped it Friday and I got it Monday afternoon. This is my first trade and wont be my last Smiley Happy Thank you Patricia! <3

Spoiler
1014066_829957853723819_808655421760663789_n.jpg

(0) Hearts

I had great trades with arclightlux, enableme, and joannimation. They were wonderful and shipped quickly. I would do another trade with them in an instant Smiley Wink

(0) Hearts

Had 2 successful trades with kateye7. Good communicator, fast shipping, generous.

(0) Hearts

just completed a trade with talinder, she was amazing! Heart

I've had really good trads with:

ghkim

sdbeautyjunkie1

hackneyfl

notcreative

All were very communicátive and shipped super fast. Would trade with them anytime! 

Recently had a successful trade with kariyava. Good communication, very fast, would definitely recommend trading with her.

Recently had good experiences with:

Sschulte1014

MK89

Aviscardi

Nightknight

Violalea

Ladysybil

Zpsid91

Annypoo

I just had another great experience with gwenhwyfar. Great communication and quick shipping. 

I recently traded with sdbeautyjunkie1, and she was wonderful!  Great communication, and a perfect transaction.  Plus, she was very kind in offering me tips on my first BT trade.  I would definitely trade with her again.

I have recently traded with MK89 and gwenhwyfar both transactions went great. I would trade with both of them again. 

[ Edited ]

Just had a third trade with MK89.  As usual, it was a great experience.  I'd trade with her again.

I had a successful trade with sdbeautyjunkie and penelopepuffman 

I had a great trade with sdbeautyjunkie1.  Gorgeous and friendly person!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments