rikkie

Successful Trades or TSB Experiences!

[ Edited ]

Come and let everyone know if you've done a trade with someone or they've been an awesome TSB contributor! Let's give kudos to our BT BFFs! 

So a post could be one persons feedback on another, how a trade went, did they ship quickly, etc. and others could reply if they dealt with the same person and how their trade went.

IllegallyBlonde

Re: Successful Trades or TSB Experiences!

Can I just mention that it went through Bethpage again and I had a slight heart-attack, but this time it went through and it's out for shipping in Teresaanne92's town... YAY! 

jojobe

I am not wondering if bethpage is a scan facility, kind of like when spoiledbrat sends hers out they go to the scan facility first. BTW has anyone heard from anyone about your missing box there?

IllegallyBlonde

Not that I know of :smileysad: I tried asking when I went to the post office yesterday and got no help, the phone system for Bethpage is horrible (you can't get a human), and I've been waiting to hear about the inquiry because I'm really curious. 

Teresaanne92

Shipping always scares me! I'm terrified there's a little gremlin that likes to steal random boxes in sorting facilities like losing socks in the washer! I stalk all the packages I send out online hahah And usually USPS or UPS will get at least one call from me because I'm paranoid! lol :smileyvery-happy:

IllegallyBlonde

Yep I totally stalked this last package haha

SydBristow

Nicrohr

Really had fun trading with her!  Great communication, knew what my tracking number was asap.  No fault of hers - some delays with the Postal Service (darn ice and snow storms!) :smileyhappy: but package arrived wrapped super well, everything safe.  Wouldn't hesitate to trade with her again!!  :smileyhappy:

Nicrohr

Thanks you - and UGH some of my packages took a week extra because of that storm(s) I guess, I'm so bummed/sorry about that folks.  But everyone was very understanding!  I really do mail out same day, and USPS has been a bit of a nightmare this month.

Nicrohr

Chupi, Jxw200, Veronika23, penelopepuffman, and Spoiledbrat - yay great trades! Thank you!

EllieyJelly

KrissyLuvzU

Best swapper ever!!! She was in constant communication and was so sweet! I have been looking for this palette for months so I am so grateful as it is now sold out. She wrapped it in like 4 different layers of bubble wrap! It was layer after layer. I am so grateful! She is the best!

YouAreAlways

YouAreAlways

Update point

veronika23

Nicrohr  Had a great experience with her.  We chatted and came to an agreement pretty fast.  She sent it out quickly and it was packaged super well. Thanks girl and thanks for the little treat! :smileyhappy:

Nicrohr

And thank you - stuff arrived safe and sound, love it - and the candy was SO good!

veronika23

(0) Hearts

Great! :smileyhappy:

nikki

Veronika!!!! I trade with her to get a lippie, and she was super sweet and considerate! Love the note and treat! highly recommended. :smileyvery-happy:

veronika23

Aww you're so sweet! Nikki was super fast with payment and such a doll!  I wouldn't mind doing business with her again :heart:  I also highly recommend her :smileyvery-happy:

jenjendoitagain

Successful trade with CAROLANG!

I sent E-Giftcard very next morning after I PM'd her about product I was interested in after confirming our deal  was a "Go!"

She quickly sent out the product, as described, in a very well packaged box with 'peanuts', and bubble wrap/tape around product!

Thank you so much Caroline and I can't wait to use my Geurlain Meteorites tomorrow AM! I will no longer be a meteorite virgin! So excited to try the Teint Beige old formula! I was seriously smiling so big when I saw the USPS lady walk to my door! <3

linda711

I received my trade from SydBristow today and she is awesome!  She sent the package super fast and wrapped it well.  Best of all, she added some extra goodies for me to enjoy!  Thanks Syd!

mafan

I apologize to anyone I've traded with if I haven't updated here -- BT is hard to keep up with sometimes!

I just want to say that I have these wonderful trade/TSB experiences (and I apologize if I forgot anyone, I've been working extremely late tonight):

kalex -- great to get some older minis and have someone enjoy my stash

beautytester -- might have been her smallest exchange but it was still fun and fast!

kariyava -- sent me giftcard right away (which I spent very quickly) and I'm glad what I sent arrived quickly

ireneh -- her post office is being strange but I assume the package is coming and she's been great at communicating

jellybean917 -- It's not a new recommendation but it is so fun to have someone know what you like and get a chance to share stash.  It's better than opening Christmas stockings!

jojobe -- great packaging and great shipping!  She's got new minis and I've got a perfume I wanted but couldn't justify buying!

ladymeag -- went to the effort to kick her post office and let me know promptly that her package arrived

yenx -- after restarting a TSB she was so concerned she turned that package around in less than 4 hours!  A great way to make a concerned group feel better.

I feel certain I've forgotten someone as I'm up far too late.  If I have, just poke me to remind me.

violalea

(0) Hearts

Me, me, me :-). You have mentioned me before but not here ;-).

jojobe

(0) Hearts

Glad we found eachother! 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 443 replies
  • 881 hearts
  • 128 in conversation
    • kalex
    • nikki
    • itscarin
    • prettyinpa