Successful Trades or TSB Experiences!

[ Edited ]

Come and let everyone know if you've done a trade with someone or they've been an awesome TSB contributor! Let's give kudos to our BT BFFs! 

So a post could be one persons feedback on another, how a trade went, did they ship quickly, etc. and others could reply if they dealt with the same person and how their trade went.

Re: Successful Trades or TSB Experiences!

Successful trade with CAROLANG!

I sent E-Giftcard very next morning after I PM'd her about product I was interested in after confirming our deal  was a "Go!"

She quickly sent out the product, as described, in a very well packaged box with 'peanuts', and bubble wrap/tape around product!

Thank you so much Caroline and I can't wait to use my Geurlain Meteorites tomorrow AM! I will no longer be a meteorite virgin! So excited to try the Teint Beige old formula! I was seriously smiling so big when I saw the USPS lady walk to my door! <3

I received my trade from SydBristow today and she is awesome!  She sent the package super fast and wrapped it well.  Best of all, she added some extra goodies for me to enjoy!  Thanks Syd!

I apologize to anyone I've traded with if I haven't updated here -- BT is hard to keep up with sometimes!

I just want to say that I have these wonderful trade/TSB experiences (and I apologize if I forgot anyone, I've been working extremely late tonight):

kalex -- great to get some older minis and have someone enjoy my stash

beautytester -- might have been her smallest exchange but it was still fun and fast!

kariyava -- sent me giftcard right away (which I spent very quickly) and I'm glad what I sent arrived quickly

ireneh -- her post office is being strange but I assume the package is coming and she's been great at communicating

jellybean917 -- It's not a new recommendation but it is so fun to have someone know what you like and get a chance to share stash.  It's better than opening Christmas stockings!

jojobe -- great packaging and great shipping!  She's got new minis and I've got a perfume I wanted but couldn't justify buying!

ladymeag -- went to the effort to kick her post office and let me know promptly that her package arrived

yenx -- after restarting a TSB she was so concerned she turned that package around in less than 4 hours!  A great way to make a concerned group feel better.

I feel certain I've forgotten someone as I'm up far too late.  If I have, just poke me to remind me.

(0) Hearts

Me, me, me :-). You have mentioned me before but not here ;-).

(0) Hearts

Glad we found eachother! 

anb0906, Nicrohr and mafan are all highly recommended Smiley Happy

Update point

(0) Hearts

Ha you are smart.

I can't remember if I posted this yet, but Teresaanne92 and ireneh are recommended for trades Smiley Happy

Thanks! I'll be putting everyone I traded with on here on Thursday! I'm just waiting for a few more things to get in! ^.^ You were a dream to work with! Smiley Happy

I've traded with anb0906 and kimchikween and Nicrohr  and they were all sweet and great to trade with!

Is there a section for upsetting trade experiences?

Oh no! You had a bad trade, too? I'm glad mine with you two ladies (and all the others) went well! That stinks having a really bad trade. 

I wouldnt say a really bad trade, just a annoying/frustrating one.

Traded with aviscardi and man did she pack the box safely! Super quick shipping and I love everything I got from her Smiley Happy

That stinks. Poor Teresaanne92 below got fake products Smiley Sad

Fortunately I didn't, I almost traded with her, however with the family/work/bank troubles I could not. But she did trade with 2 other people that I know of for sure that she sent fake products, so I confronted her & posted a disclaimer. Can't have anyone scamming my BT friends!

She never did give back the products and has been MIA since though. Smiley Sad

see I don't think it's bad to warn others about someone on BT who is swapping fake items, very slow with shipping/never updates, or never ships their end of the deal (steals your products).

In fact, I think it would be a disservice to the rest of BT if someone stole your items and you didn't let anyone know.  I don't think this thread is the right area to post it in (because it's for positive experiences).  I don't know what the solution would be, I just know that I wouldn't want to be swindled and I wouldn't want that for all the truthful, wonderful women on here either.

While I think that it needs to be told for those who sell fakes or steal. I also think it is up to the ones  who actually dealt with the issue to report it if the person shows up trying to do it again. Since they have all kind of dropped off, keep your eye out and if you see it, pm the person who seems interested or post a discreet inquiry of the item. There are tactful ways to deal with this issue. It is unfortunate that this happens at all, however, that is the world in which we live. 

When I saw fake items posted, I kept an eye on the thread itself for several days to see if anyone was interested so I could PM them to let them know. However, the interested parties contacted the seller via PM, so the fakes were swapped anyway, and the people who received the fake items had the swapper go MIA and have not received their products back.

(0) Hearts

It's hard to know what to do in this situation! Smiley Sad But I do think that everyone involved handled it correctly! Smiley Happy

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments