rikkie

Successful Trades or TSB Experiences!

[ Edited ]

Come and let everyone know if you've done a trade with someone or they've been an awesome TSB contributor! Let's give kudos to our BT BFFs! 

So a post could be one persons feedback on another, how a trade went, did they ship quickly, etc. and others could reply if they dealt with the same person and how their trade went.

aviscardi

Re: Successful Trades or TSB Experiences!

[ Edited ]

Successful trades

Rikkie 

mychoi

clarks18

melde

AznAngelLiz

garnett

[ Edited ]

Nicrohr: Such a pleasure to deal with!  She is generous and speedy on the shipping. Perfectly packaged.  I look forward to future trades with her. A++++++++++ :smileyhappy:

Nicrohr

I will say the same about Garnett, she was so friendly and polite, and extra extra generous.  This was a leisurely, really enjoyable discussion and trade, it was fun to make a new friend!

Nicrohr

SydBristow - the trade thread founder :smileywink:,  got a WONDERFUL trade, super fast, from her last night.  Totally recommend!

SydBristow

[ Edited ]

KayyLynn

I was working on a trade with KayyLynn - was very interested in one of her items but didn't have much left of my own to trade.  She was very patient, held the item for me and allowed me to go through my makeup stash until I found something I was okay parting with that she was interested in.  Her communication was great, kept me posted on shipping info, when she received her shipment, all along the way.  I received my part of the trade in excellent order, it has an imprint on it, the packaging and the imprint - everything in intact.  :smileyvery-happy:  Thanks KayyLynn!!

KayyLynn

[ Edited ]

It was a pleasure trading with you! I also received my item from SydBristow yesterday. The item was just as described and shipping was quick. It was fun chatting with you along the way. So glad to hear your item made the trip safely and that you are pleased.

Nicrohr

garnett, JSW200, ireneh, ljp93 - all wonderful, generous, fast (completed) trades!!! thanks soo much!

*I traded a LOT, so if I traded with you and totally forgot to thank you here, please just send me a message.  I was happy with every trade that's come through so far, so will gladly recommend you!  Still waiting on others due to weather or shipping delays.

drrragon

Awesome trade with ladymeag, who was sweet enough to tip me off when she had an item I wanted, and let me say she has mad packaging skillz!  I've never gotten a trade item that was so lovingly and carefully protected to prevent damage during shipping!  Thanks for the fun trade ladymeag! :smileyhappy:

clarks18

Shortstuff07 and aviscardi are two lovely ladies that I have sucessfully traded with.  They both sent their items out right away and both packaged them very nicely.  Now if only my mailman would actually take the time to walk the packages to the door instead of just waiting an extra day!

ladymeag

drrragon and I traded for some things - her items arrived fabulously packaged (my son is currently playing with purple tissue paper) and as quickly as the items I sent to her via Priority Mail. She sent clear photos of the condition of her items and made sure we both felt the trade was even before settling on a final amount of items. Highly recommended!

roxystar4

[ Edited ]

itsjaimiehere was awesome! 10 star trade with her She was very prompt! She created a shipping label & mailed the items & I paid her (egift card). She was awesome and included another little goodie for me. So sweet! Would trade with her again for sure

itsjaimiehere

Thanks girl :smileyhappy: Glad you are enjoying everything!!

oklady2013

SydBristow does super fast shipping . I received a NARS blush from her in perfect condition, wrapped & packaged well. It was exactly as described. I'll be having more fgun with it. I did sneak a few minutes play time during lunch. LOL. Syd, I appreciate you enabling me with this one. I'll trade with you again any time.  

SydBristow

(0) Hearts

Thanks oklady2013!  :smileyhappy:

And I wanted to mention oklady2013 was really fun to work with on a trade, communication was great, and everything went super well on my end as well!  Would trade again in a heartbeat!!  :smileyvery-happy:  Enjoy that blush!

KayyLynn

[ Edited ]

I have had so much fun trading! I just wanted to give shoutouts to AznAngelLiz, killahbabe and SydBristow for being so awesome. I haven't been on BT for very long so thank you all for giving me a chance.

killahbabe

(0) Hearts

Thank you. You have been an absolute sweetheart. I would trade with you again in a second! :smileyhappy:

melde

:heart: shortstuff07 just got my eyeshadow from her! perfect trade!!

(and can I mention I am beyond thrilled to find a WOS!!!!)

anb0906

I received my packages today from beautytester and penelopepuffman, and both packages were exactly as described and shipped to me quickly. Would gladly trade with them again :smileyhappy: 

penelopepuffman

:-D

<3

Kiki1517

I have to thank these two girls for trading with me, both packages got to me within days. In love with the products!

• KrissyLuvzU
  • Kalex
roxystar4

[ Edited ]

A++ trade with jenpred. Great communication throughout the trade. Item arrived today, packed very very well (double layer of bubble wrap around the item and a bubble mailer. Item was also taped shut).  Very pleased with this trade. 

Plus she was so sweet and included a few samples! thanks jenpred!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 405 replies
  • 830 hearts
  • 114 in conversation
    • kalex
    • nikki
    • itscarin
    • prettyinpa
    • DTalksAll
    • killahbabe