Successful Trades or TSB Experiences!

[ Edited ]

Come and let everyone know if you've done a trade with someone or they've been an awesome TSB contributor! Let's give kudos to our BT BFFs! 

So a post could be one persons feedback on another, how a trade went, did they ship quickly, etc. and others could reply if they dealt with the same person and how their trade went.

Re: Successful Trades or TSB Experiences!

drrragon and I traded for some things - her items arrived fabulously packaged (my son is currently playing with purple tissue paper) and as quickly as the items I sent to her via Priority Mail. She sent clear photos of the condition of her items and made sure we both felt the trade was even before settling on a final amount of items. Highly recommended!

[ Edited ]

itsjaimiehere was awesome! 10 star trade with her She was very prompt! She created a shipping label & mailed the items & I paid her (egift card). She was awesome and included another little goodie for me. So sweet! Would trade with her again for sure

Thanks girl Smiley Happy Glad you are enjoying everything!!

SydBristow does super fast shipping . I received a NARS blush from her in perfect condition, wrapped & packaged well. It was exactly as described. I'll be having more fgun with it. I did sneak a few minutes play time during lunch. LOL. Syd, I appreciate you enabling me with this one. I'll trade with you again any time.  

(0) Hearts

Thanks oklady2013!  Smiley Happy

And I wanted to mention oklady2013 was really fun to work with on a trade, communication was great, and everything went super well on my end as well!  Would trade again in a heartbeat!!  Smiley Very Happy  Enjoy that blush!

[ Edited ]

I have had so much fun trading! I just wanted to give shoutouts to AznAngelLiz, killahbabe and SydBristow for being so awesome. I haven't been on BT for very long so thank you all for giving me a chance.

(0) Hearts

Thank you. You have been an absolute sweetheart. I would trade with you again in a second! Smiley Happy

Heart shortstuff07 just got my eyeshadow from her! perfect trade!!

(and can I mention I am beyond thrilled to find a WOS!!!!)

I received my packages today from beautytester and penelopepuffman, and both packages were exactly as described and shipped to me quickly. Would gladly trade with them again Smiley Happy 

:-D

<3

I have to thank these two girls for trading with me, both packages got to me within days. In love with the products!

• KrissyLuvzU
  • Kalex

[ Edited ]

A++ trade with jenpred. Great communication throughout the trade. Item arrived today, packed very very well (double layer of bubble wrap around the item and a bubble mailer. Item was also taped shut).  Very pleased with this trade. 

Plus she was so sweet and included a few samples! thanks jenpred!

Awwwwrrrr shucks, roxystar4. You're welcome! Enjoy the bronzer! Smiley Very Happy

I've smelled it twice already. yum

[ Edited ]

Super-fast shippers whose products arrived in perfect condition:

- Rikkie

- Kiki1517

I would like to give kudos to Vanillammm for starting of TSB#8 with excellent quality products.  All new stuff, I think, and all high-end brands.  I think her initial contributions have helped make that box a really good one.

I would also like to give kudos to Erendira for the same box. She contributed some very nice high quality items which I feel encouraged participants to continue adding nicer items.

Nikki is excellent Smiley Happy I offered to pick up a hard to find Huggable Lip Color for her and she was flexible and understanding through the whole process, and sent me an e-giftcard as payment as soon as we'd worked the whole thing out.

Of course I was understanding! Your wrist is way way more important than lipstick<3

[ Edited ]

I traded a Sephora giftcard for a BNIB MAC Heaux from the Rihanna collection from beethousand... she shipped it to me quickly and the product arrived in perfect condition. And I'm already a little obsessed with the color. Wearing it now!!

Oh and did I mention my order came with 3 free samples?? lol!! She threw in some extra fragrance samplers for me and unlike with ordering from Sephora, I didn't get gypped! Teehee Smiley Wink

person11 sent me a powdered brow product - she shipped priority and sent it quickly and kept in touch. Smiley Happy Thanks so much! 

Heart jessyiniowa Heart

My 1st and only, so far, completed trade was a great experience!

Traded

• LUSH Ocean Salt Face and Body Scrub
  • LUSH Jasmine and Henna Fluff-Ease

Rec'vd

• OH Walnut Scrub
  • OH Orange Face wipes
  • OH Lemon Flash Peel mini
  • Glamglow Youthmud mask mini

Everything came as expected with some extra surprises included (exotic candy from her trip to India - yum!)  I hope all my future trades are just as wonderful!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments