Successful Trades or TSB Experiences!

[ Edited ]

Come and let everyone know if you've done a trade with someone or they've been an awesome TSB contributor! Let's give kudos to our BT BFFs! 

So a post could be one persons feedback on another, how a trade went, did they ship quickly, etc. and others could reply if they dealt with the same person and how their trade went.

Re: Successful Trades or TSB Experiences!

(0) Hearts

I had a great swap experience w/ plm95, she shipped quickly, great communication, items as described and thoughtful extras thank you so much! Would swap again!

(0) Hearts

Sweettxteeth sent me a limited edition item that I have been wanting for a long time. It arrived in perfect condition with two bonus items. I would trade with her again any time.

It wasn't a trade as much as it was a generous gift.  guzelkiz sent me some B&B Invisible Oil goodies that she had laying around.  She didn't want anything in return, but that just isn't right so I sent her some stuff I thought she may enjoy.  Fast shipping and put in plastic to prevent any spills - thank you!!!!

Thanks Amy!  I'm glad you can use those items and thanks so much for sending me some goodies even though you really didn't have to!

(0) Hearts

I had a successful trade with aviscardi. She packaged the items very securely, which I appreciate tremendously and great communication.

Thank you aviscardi for my wonderful pretties!

(0) Hearts

I can't call it a trade, because I didn't send her anything...

But after a TSB with knuevekm, the chosen charity wouldn't accept a full sized Lush shower gel because it was unsealed. She knew that I wanted it, and graciously offered to send it to me.

Thank you again. I love it, and extremely grateful!

Another kindhearted and generous BT member! :heart:

I had another successful trade with vegchililover78! I love trading with her, she is so kind and patient. A good friend and trading partner to have!

(0) Hearts

You're the best! I feel the same way about you! Thank you Shannon! :smileyhappy:

(0) Hearts

I had a lovely trade with AnneMCC!  The trade was timely, packaged well, and there were great extra goodies.  Bonus - she was patient when I had to delay shipping one day :smileyhappy:  

(0) Hearts

I had a successful trade with minibux. We had a small issue with shipping and she took action immediately. She was determined to make things right. She included extra samples too.

Thank you minibux, great communication.

I wouldn’t hesitate to trade with you again.

(0) Hearts

I agree...it was a successful trade with bea0t. One item completely spilled during shipping and within minutes of me finding out, I opened a claim with USPS. I didn't want bea0t to have to wait to receive the USPS check so I purchased and shipped a replacement the next day. She decided it would be easier for her to keep the claim check as well, so it's an even better deal for her than originally anticipated! :smileyhappy:

We were in constant communication and every time there was news, I made sure to update her so she was never left wondering what was going on.

She was understanding and patient during the whole transaction, despite it all happening, of all days, on her birthday! I felt completely horrible and truly did want to make things right with our trade. I'm very relieved that in the end, she was happy. xo

I had a successful trade with mochapj! Everything was packaged well, she included a lovely card, extra samples! I would recommend trading with her. 

I had an amazing trade with knuevekm!  She sent a surprise and the loveliest card I think I've ever seen.

Would highly recommend! :smileyhappy:

(0) Hearts

Roseps135 was in my TSB and she was really fair in her trades. She was honest in her ins and outs. If I was to do a trade, I wouldn't hesitate to do it with her. She also sent me a deluxe skin care sample just because which was so sweet of her :smileyhappy:

Let me tell you about my trade with bea0t. What a pure sweetheart. 

She wrapped the item, sent an adorable card with a beautiful flower on it, as well as luxurious candy! 

She was so patient with me while I waited for payday to get an item from her ISO list. 

A pleasure from our very first conversation. (Well, after I got my head on straight!! LOL. She'll understand the reference). 

bea0t is a great addition to our community and you'd be lucky to trade with her. :smileyhappy:

(0) Hearts

Aww minibux, you are a darling. Can't wait to get home and open my package tonight!

(0) Hearts

I just had a great trade (my first!) with minibux. She was super generous, very communicative, packed everything well, shipped out quickly, and included samples and an adorable note. I would absolutely trade with her again.

(0) Hearts

That was your first trade? I do not remember reading that. Aww!

Our trade was awesome. She included everything that Bite sent her, including the apology note and she added in samples as well. 

Please do not hesitate to trade with 4Ali4! Her communication and sshipping speed were impeccable. 

Thank you again!

Successfully traded with:

starletta8

guzelkiz

Rhiannon1419

Thanks ladies, they were all awesome!

(0) Hearts

Thanks Mocha!  Same to you!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments