Successful Trades or TSB Experiences!

[ Edited ]

Come and let everyone know if you've done a trade with someone or they've been an awesome TSB contributor! Let's give kudos to our BT BFFs! 

So a post could be one persons feedback on another, how a trade went, did they ship quickly, etc. and others could reply if they dealt with the same person and how their trade went.

Re: Successful Trades or TSB Experiences!

i had a lovely trade with @MlleCC! She was super friendly, generous, and sent my package quickly and packed it with care. I would gladly swap with her again anytime!! Smiley Happy

I had a great trade experience with @unfungirl!  Coming up with an agreeable trade with her was super fast and easy.  I was impressed by how quickly she had answered PMs and shipped out my package, despite her busy schedule.  I would be more than happy to trade with her again!  Smiley Happy

Had such a easy, fast trade with @unfungirl Thanks for all the extra goodies Smiley Wink It was a great first trade and definitely made me want to trade more!!

(0) Hearts

i feel exactly the same @lisainprogress!! thanks for all the goodies and for hooking me up with my coveted vice samplers! i'm so glad you had a nice first experience Smiley Happy

Just a quick note to let you know what a pleasure it was to trade with @tracybish everything went perfect and communication was great. We agreed on the trade last Friday and today I have my goodies. Recommended 100%

I had such an awesome trade with @whitepolkydots!  She was so great to chat with, was exceptionally friendly and sent me so many extra unexpected goodies!  She was also super understanding and chill when there was something weird with one of the things I sent her. I'd trade with her again in a heartbeat!

Oh gosh you're so sweet! I had a great time chatting and trading with you too Smiley Happy Esp appreciate all the extras from brands I wanted to test out. Here's to hoping our trade lists cross paths again real soon!!

(0) Hearts

likewise! and YES! Smiley Happy

Fantastic experience trading with @JenniferOhJenny

When I posted about redeeming the 250-point Fresh perk (which came with a lip balm and rose face mask), and about being allergic to the mask, she contacted me about trading. It was kismet!

With her excellent communication and thoughtfulness, she made it a wonderful trade experience. She even threw in a very generous selection of foils and even a deluxe sample! Absolutely recommend A+

@Heatoyos1 It was a perfect trading situation, wasn't it? Yay us!

@JenniferOhJenny Absolutely the best! Yay us!

Great trade with @AnneMCC! Easy to communicate with, everything was packed well and arrived quickly, and now I have some new perfumes to try! <3 <3 <3 <3

Also, 10/10 would trade again!

Great trade with @Heatoyos1! Super easy to coordinate, everything was well-packaged & on time, and she added some extras! 10/10 would trade again Smiley Wink

<3 <3 <3 <3

i had such a great trade with @MaryK82!! she is sooooo sweet, communicated perfectly, and sent all my items packed perfectly. she also threw in a TON of extras which was such a lovely surprise! <3

You were so great to trade with @unfungirl !! I say all the same back lol!

Communication was great, shipping was fast and well packaged.  Thank you also for including all those extras! you included brands I had never tried so it was a nice surprise Smiley Happy Hope we get to trade again in the futur

[ Edited ]

thanks @sierrafallon and @unfungirl for great trades!  Both are great ladies to trade with. 

(0) Hearts

I always love trading with  @Suzy1986! thanks again for being such a super swap partner :-)

(0) Hearts

great trade with @Suzy1986

(0) Hearts

Heart @AnneMCC

Heart @trishavt

I had wonderful trades with both ladies. I am beyond happy with my items!  They were super well packaged as well. I would recommend and trade with them again.  Thank you!!!!

**cross posted**

(0) Hearts

Another great trade with @AnneMCC. Always a pleasure working out a trade with her. Thank you! Smiley Very Happy