Successful Trades or TSB Experiences!

[ Edited ]

Come and let everyone know if you've done a trade with someone or they've been an awesome TSB contributor! Let's give kudos to our BT BFFs! 

So a post could be one persons feedback on another, how a trade went, did they ship quickly, etc. and others could reply if they dealt with the same person and how their trade went.

Re: Successful Trades or TSB Experiences!

(0) Hearts

I had a successful trade StephaniLynn and infinitise

(0) Hearts

I had a fantastic trade with Zpsid91 and I would trade with her again anytime Smiley Happy

I swear I posted a succesful trade review, but it must have been on another thread Smiley Sad

I traded with Gwenhwyfar and shirleylin88. They were both prompt and generous, and a pleasure to interact with. Thank you ladies.

just got my awesome pinup worth Besame lipstick from annec322! Love love love it! Everything went great! :-)

I just had a fantastic trade with enableme. She was so sweet to get a current promo for me to include in our trade, was very communicative, and included some nice extras! Thanks, lovely lady!

I had a wonderful trade with Gwenhwyfar! She included a bunch of extra goodies as well! 

traded with TriesToBoClassy,Sprytely, Zpsid91, ShannonAlexis, and starrysparkle. all are awesome ladies to trade with and sent me so many lovely extras Smiley Happy

on another note, paiute and veronika23 were so lovely and generous to send me a couple things I was ISO without asking anything in return. I really appreciate it Smiley Very Happy 

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Heart bea0t Heart

Had a most wonderful trade with her.  Awesome communication, super friendly and got some amazing goodies!!!  She went above and beyond! Thank you so much! I would so trade with her again! Anytime!!!!! Smiley Happy

I had a great trade this week with TriesToBoClassy. She purchased an item from my ISO list to send to me in exchange for several items from my list. I am so happy with this trade and really excited to use my new NARS Multiple. Thanks, lovely lady! ♥

I had a successful trade with dyslexia. She helped me with a sugared maple!

So this was waaaaay back in June, but I had a very successful trade with ALW31427! Both our packages arrived to each other the same day Smiley Happy She even threw in a couple of extra goodies, which was more than generous! 10/10, definitely recommend.

leopardprint was a great BTer to trade with! She sent my package very quickly, was generous with the trade. Importantly, she also stayed in contact with me and kept me updated with tracking and we both kept an eye on the package as it made its way to Canada Smiley Happy 

Last month I had a couple of great trades with armybeauty and annec322. Thanks, ladies!

Had a wonderful trade with mochapj! Item was shipped promptly and arrived in perfect condition with a few extra goodies Smiley Happy
Highly recommend!

Had a great trade with njattana! Quick shipping and completely understood when Canada Post seemed to drop the ball on the package for a week.

Highly recommend!

Had a fantastic exchange recently with ajf1.

Helped her get a Maple, and she helped me get a custom skincare bag.

Highly recommend!

Had a lovely trade with Lachaton!  She has yet to receive the packet I sent (trading to/from Canada) but what she sent me was absolutely lovely and arrived really quickly.  Beyond generous!

Had a nice little trade with TheSocialQuota recently!  Package came in armor to protect all the goodies inside :-)  Thanks SQ!

YVW, it was a pleasure. Smiley Happy

Dioradict volunteered to send me Bite Maples lipsticks in exchange for some U.S. Only products. She is reasonable and an awesome communicator. I am very happy with the trade experience I had with her.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments