Successful Trades or TSB Experiences!

[ Edited ]

Come and let everyone know if you've done a trade with someone or they've been an awesome TSB contributor! Let's give kudos to our BT BFFs! 

So a post could be one persons feedback on another, how a trade went, did they ship quickly, etc. and others could reply if they dealt with the same person and how their trade went.

Re: Successful Trades or TSB Experiences!

(0) Hearts

HI quick question-is it possible to search for a member on here? If we are going to do a trade and want to verify if a member has been listed here, how do we go about that? Thanks Smiley Happy

I had a really great trade with @angel7594 ! She was very communicative throughout the trade and even packaged the items in the cutest way. Thanks again for the trade, I love everything! 

@Mcakes is a great trade partner. My items were carefully wrapped, and she included a very thoughtful handwritten note and extra samples. Thank you!! 😊

Traded with @meganlisa this past week.  Great trade and would definitely trade with her again!  Love my new products!!

@sammiebaby was a great trade partner too!  I also love my stuff!  Thank you!

(0) Hearts

Traded with @liz089 this week! Went very well! She was so sweet and even included some unexpected foils and a DS product. I would totally recommend trading with her, and I'd happily do it again.

[ Edited ]

Ah thanks!! Thank you for the products as well very good expierence trading with you everything was in perfect condition ! @alexasteph

I'm sure by now @Gwenhwyfar probably has done several stellar trades and is an OG trader, but I must rave about her anyways since this is my first time trading with her.

She is a rockstar and I hope to trade with her again in the future. It was packaged well and she gave me so many awesome freebies and the cutest freaking card ever! It's honestly so sweet, I'm definitely going to keep the card somewhere safe. 

My day hasn't been going well, but she definitely brightened it up!

(0) Hearts

I'm so happy I could make your day, @pinyo! Thanks for such a kind comment! Smiley Happy

(0) Hearts

I have my first BT trade with lovely @shopaholic15 😍 It was a wonderful experience ❤️

(0) Hearts

Heart Anewxa Heart 

Heart annec322 Heart

Had wonderful trades with these ladies. Thank you!

Had a great trade with @sammiebaby and now finally have the Sephora Cinderella mirror in my hands! I'm so grateful and would definitely recommend her for a trade Smiley Happy

(0) Hearts

Thank you for the trade @MK89!!

Glad you're happy with the mirror!!  Love my new cleanser!!!!

(0) Hearts

@PavYellow is a great to trade with Smiley Happy

(0) Hearts

Great trades with @meganlisa and @AnneMCC, will definitely trade again Smiley Happy

(0) Hearts

Thumbs up on my trades with @TriesToBoClassy and @michelleshops

Would definitely trade with them again!

(0) Hearts

I had a great trade with @JazaChai! Would definitely trade with her again!

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Amazing trade with @summerxskin! She included soo many extra goodies and shipped fast. Thanks again!

(0) Hearts

I had a great trade experience with @infinitise Smiley Happy

(0) Hearts

I had great first-time experiences with these ladies:

@MaryMadeup was great about shipping her item to me first, as she was new to trading on BT.

@quetzalina was extremely generous in both her trade and in including little samples.

Both were also good at communicating and sending photos. I'd recommend trades with both.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments