Successful Trades or TSB Experiences!

[ Edited ]

Come and let everyone know if you've done a trade with someone or they've been an awesome TSB contributor! Let's give kudos to our BT BFFs! 

So a post could be one persons feedback on another, how a trade went, did they ship quickly, etc. and others could reply if they dealt with the same person and how their trade went.

Re: Successful Trades or TSB Experiences!

fabulous trades with 

@pointofvu and @Amreeners

Both girls were very nice, had great communication, and made the trade very easy! Smiley Happy 

thanks again for the lovely goodies! 

(0) Hearts

Loved trading with you @pinyo! Thanks again for everything!! Smiley Happy

Thanks @unfungirl for another great trade! Thank you for all the little extras and for understanding the delay in shipment.

(0) Hearts

thank you for another awesome trade @lisainprogress! and thank you for being so understanding when i forgot one of your items, you are SO sweet Smiley Happy

Another awesome trade with @lisainprogress-- thank you so much! Smiley Very Happy

Thanks so much @NarNarNars for trading with me!

(0) Hearts

A very special thank you for Gwenhwyfar for an amazing swap experience, my first here on Sephora! Package arrived very quickly, well packed with a cute little note and extra goodies Smiley Happy Your package alone truly made my day...thanks you soooo much xo

I had a great trade with @pinyo! Great communication! Thank you. Would trade with and trust!

You're so sweet! Thank you! So sorry for the delay, I still don't get tag notifications, but I'm so glad I happened upon this comment. I would 100% trade with @imlostagain too! 

(0) Hearts

I had a great trade and communication with @YoiFran! Very fast and Thank you for the extra's! Would trade with and trust anytime

(0) Hearts

great trade with @ccc52795 Smiley Happy thank you for all my new drunk elephant products!

Had a fun and easy trade experience with @lisainprogress!  She was very kind to accommodate my busy work schedule, and had generously included extra surprises with her package.  Would gladly trade with her again!

Thanks for trading with me @MlleCC And I'm glad you like the extras Smiley Wink

Awesome trade with first time trader, @mishanyc!

Very sweet and generous!  

Also, had a trade with @pinyo during the holidays!  

I know many of y'all know her, but it was my first time, so I want to give her a shout-out. Cool girl!

(0) Hearts

@wheeeee aww you're so sweet; you know how to make a girl blush lol. Smiley Wink

[ Edited ]

Two wonderful trades with @lisainprogress, thank you so much! She was super easy to communicate with, and packed all my items with care. Would love to trade with her again anytime! Smiley Very Happy

Thank you @NarNarNars for the wonderful trades. I mean, it all happened within a week Smiley Happy Easy communication and fast shipping. Will definitely trade again.

(0) Hearts

Great experience with @AnneMCC 

Thank you for all the goodies!! i can't wait to try them all Smiley Wink

i had a lovely trade with @MlleCC! She was super friendly, generous, and sent my package quickly and packed it with care. I would gladly swap with her again anytime!! Smiley Happy

I had a great trade experience with @unfungirl!  Coming up with an agreeable trade with her was super fast and easy.  I was impressed by how quickly she had answered PMs and shipped out my package, despite her busy schedule.  I would be more than happy to trade with her again!  Smiley Happy