Successful Trades or TSB Experiences!

[ Edited ]

Come and let everyone know if you've done a trade with someone or they've been an awesome TSB contributor! Let's give kudos to our BT BFFs! 

So a post could be one persons feedback on another, how a trade went, did they ship quickly, etc. and others could reply if they dealt with the same person and how their trade went.

Re: Successful Trades or TSB Experiences!

(0) Hearts

Great trade with @Suzy1986. Thank you Smiley Happy

(0) Hearts

just had a great swap with @cyan8181.  Thank you!

Had an awesome trade with @lauriebos, she had great communication. Thank you Smiley Happy 

(0) Hearts

thanks @TriesToBeClassy !  I got my viseart palette and I can't wait to try it out tmr.  Thank you for helping me through one of my first swaps.

(0) Hearts

Had a great trade experience with @Babypeachist! Prompt communication and items were packaged so well, thank you! Smiley Happy

Had a wonderful trade with @PavYellow. Thank you very much for trusting me when I didn't any experienceSmiley Happy

(0) Hearts

Yes, a very nice and easy first trade for me on this site with @shells72.   We swapped different shades of the same product, and I am much happier with the one I have now. Also love that she recycled an old Beautylish shipping box! 

(0) Hearts

Great trade experience with @LMDuncan.  We swapped Jouer Lip Cream shades from our Beautylish Lucky Boxes.  Mine came yesterday.  Can't wait to wear it.  Would trade with her again. 

Thanks to @vegchililover78 the great trade! Excellent communication and shipping was very fast, I would trade with her again Smiley Happy

I had a great trade with @mayrar. Not sure if this was her first trade on BT, but she was very easy to communicate and trade with. Thanks Mayra!

(0) Hearts

Thank you to @Suzy1986 for a wonderful trade! It was her first trade on BT, and she was nice and kind enough to send her item first and wait till I receive it. She was very easy to communicate with and packed her item exceptionally carefully. I would totally trade with her anytime. Smiley Happy

thank you, @NarNarNars for a great first trade and for helping me figure things out!  I got my bronzer today and I can't wait to try it tmr!  

(0) Hearts

Had a successful trade with @unfungirl would love to work with her again! Smiley Happy Quick shipment, perfect communication!

Happy successful trades with these gals

@NarNarNars @trishavt @niki172 @luvgloss13

Thanks!

(0) Hearts

Thank you to @zwig for adding extra goodies in our trade. My packaged was delayed (not her fault the post office made a mistake) but she made sure to check in on me, very sweet. Would love to trade with her in the future!

(0) Hearts

Had a wonderful first experience trading Natasha Denona palettes from XL lucky bags with @kiwi97! I can definitely vouch for her, communication, fast shipping, and attention to detail were all there. She's the real deal guys Smiley Happy

(0) Hearts

i had a lovely trade with @wwTraveler! she sent my item quickly and packed them well, communicated perfectly, and was so nice!! 

I want to say thank you to @Tamara76 for trading with me. She sent my package in a box filled with extra goodies,a card, and it was carefully wrapped.

I also want to thank@niki172 for initiating the trade with me!  It was a fantastic trade - Super easy and quick with a lot of great communication!  Smiley Happy

(0) Hearts

A wonderful trade with @AnneMCC! Thank you!! <3