Successful Trades or TSB Experiences!

[ Edited ]

Come and let everyone know if you've done a trade with someone or they've been an awesome TSB contributor! Let's give kudos to our BT BFFs! 

So a post could be one persons feedback on another, how a trade went, did they ship quickly, etc. and others could reply if they dealt with the same person and how their trade went.

Re: Successful Trades or TSB Experiences!

Great trade with @Gwenhwyfar, thanks Smiley Happy 

(0) Hearts

Likewise, @CC3616! Thank you! Smiley Happy

(0) Hearts

Just had an amazing trade experience with @AnneMCC. Everything was shipped fast with such cute packing! Definitely was a treat to open! Thanks again Smiley Happy 

(0) Hearts

Had successful trades with @sravanthi and @MaryK82

Thank you ladies!  🙂

You were fantastic to trade with @fatimamummy!  Thank you! Smiley Happy

Thanks for great trade @fatimamummy

(0) Hearts

I just had a lovely trade with @sravanthi. I would definitely trade with her again Smiley Happy

(0) Hearts

Thank u @kiml50 it was great trade with you, will trade with you soon

(0) Hearts

I had a great trade with @CC3616 She was so lovely to communicate with and super speedy with responses/mailing of items. She included some extra goodies as well which was so sweet. Will trade with you again any time! Smiley Very Happy

(0) Hearts

@MaryK82 Got my box today! Everything was perfect on this end. Thank you for the extras as well! Smiley Happy 

[ Edited ]

I just had a fun and successful local candy trade with @ShopgirlM.  She's an absolute pleasure!  She kept great communication with me and even threw in extra makeupy goodies to try out!  😋  

And can I say YUM?!!!!!  Treat trades are the bestest! 

(0) Hearts

SO glad you liked everything. I had the BEST and most delicious trading experience with @heartsmyface !! You're the BEST!!!!!!

Had a wonderful trade with @kay634. She was very easy to communicate with, carefully packaged my trade items and shipped fast! Would love to trade with her again. Thank you, Kay! Smiley Very Happy

Thank you! I also had a wonderful trade experience with @NarNarNars! Everything was packed perfectly with fast shipping! Thanks again! Smiley Happy 

(0) Hearts

Got my trade from @AnneMCC today, perfect! Thank you Smiley Happy 

(0) Hearts

@CC3616 Same! Thank you, perfect trade on my end too Smiley Happy

Thanks to @samls324 for sending me a little Benefit brow gel in the mail, hope to swap with you again! Smiley Happy

My pleasure @AnneMCC

[ Edited ]

Thank you so much @veronika23 for getting BITE Cava for me and for the candy! 

She he saw me post that I missed BITE lipstick in Cava and immediately PMed me and offered to order it on the CAN site. It was such a nice gesture! She ordered it and mailed it to me including some Canadian candy, coffee crisp and maple candies. I am not sure which I liked better the candy or the lipstick lolol. Smiley Very Happy thank you so much Veronika, you are so sweet! (Sorry this is long Smiley Happy )

Aw thanks! You are too sweet @jen143xo Smiley Happy I'd gladly help you again or trade with you! You are most awesome! Heart