Successful Trades or TSB Experiences!

[ Edited ]

Come and let everyone know if you've done a trade with someone or they've been an awesome TSB contributor! Let's give kudos to our BT BFFs! 

So a post could be one persons feedback on another, how a trade went, did they ship quickly, etc. and others could reply if they dealt with the same person and how their trade went.

Re: Successful Trades or TSB Experiences!

(0) Hearts

Had a great trade with MK89. 

These are the BT'ers I have exchanged/traded with and all of them were very helpful (I am kinda new here), informative and very friendly. I highly recommend others trade with them for an awesome experience.

I know I am too new for 'the official list' so feel free to check up on me with these wonderful ladies, StephaniLynn, Gwenhwyfar, Sprytely and Moregun89.  

(0) Hearts

(0) Hearts

♥ jcmb saw something on my ISO and sent it to me as a gift! She is so sweet, genuine and thoughtful! ♥

I had a great trade with Yullz!  She was very helpful & considerate!  I recommend her very highly!

(0) Hearts

Wow, I just found this thread!  Had a successful trade with the wonderful StephaniLynn. Yay!

(0) Hearts

Had a successful trade with shirleylin88. Fast shipping, great communication, highly recommend!

(0) Hearts

Had a fantastic trade with shirleylin88! The package arrived quickly and in perfect condition, and she surprised me with some extra samples too! <3

(0) Hearts

Great trade with malday!  Everything arrived in perfect condition and she was a generous trader!  Yay malday!

[ Edited ]

Just had another great trade with desertdancer. She is wonderfully communicative and very quick to ship, and she included some very sweet and thoughtful extra goodies! A pleasant experience all around.

My name!  Thanks and back at you. 

Had successful trades with armybeauty and spotspotcat who were both great communicators and sent lovely extras :-)

(0) Hearts

another successful trade with sbowden - great communication and fast shipping Smiley Very Happy 

(0) Hearts

awesome trades with annec322 and StephaniLynn - amazing traders wonderful communication and greatly appreciate them trading with me Smiley Happy

(0) Hearts

Traded successfully with NancieNano.

Great communication, and well packaged, generous amount of goodies Smiley Very Happy

(0) Hearts

I just had a successful trade with Sprytely.  The package was packed well and arrived timely.  She is laid back and a great communicator.  She wrapped the package and included some very thoughtful extras which made it feel like a gift instead of a trade. Nice!

(0) Hearts

Shout outs to shirleylin88 & to90!  Both great ladies to trade with!

(0) Hearts

AnneMCC sent me a super generous package. Smiley Happy It arrived quickly, and brightened my mood on a particularly rough day. <3

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

I had a successful trade withenableme and armybeauty

[ Edited ]

I want to expose a superhero - knuevekm.

We haven't traded - she just sent me a gift.  Cuz she is awesome.

So yes - she is A+.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments