Successful Trades or TSB Experiences!

[ Edited ]

Come and let everyone know if you've done a trade with someone or they've been an awesome TSB contributor! Let's give kudos to our BT BFFs! 

So a post could be one persons feedback on another, how a trade went, did they ship quickly, etc. and others could reply if they dealt with the same person and how their trade went.

Re: Successful Trades or TSB Experiences!

(0) Hearts

Just had a successful trade with sn22. Great communication and very fast shipping! Highly recommended!

(0) Hearts

I had a very successful trade with knuevekm. She is too sweet. She shipped quickly, the item was packaged wonderfully and she included a handwritten note and some extra goodies for me to play with. Thank you so much Kristine! :smileyhappy: 

(0) Hearts

I had a fantastic trade with AnneMCC.  Package arrived quickly and she provided some extras.  Would definitely do this again :smileyhappy:

(0) Hearts

Hi!  I had a successful trade with Jessicaclara.  She was very communicative, sent lots of pics and didn't have any issues with a cross-border trade.  We even exchanged some sweets!  Very happy BTer.

(0) Hearts

Successfully traded with makeupobsessed.  Items were well packaged and exactly as promised.  Arrived much quicker than I expected considering it was an inter-country trade. 

Thanks Jamie!

Traded with Chaotika573 and she included an extra mini perfume and some vial samples as well and a lovely note! :smileyhappy:

Traded with Chaotika573; items were packed well, arrived promptly, and also has adorable notecards. <3

Just received from enableme. She shipped priority and sent me some great foils and a lovely mini of Black Honey in addition to the item I traded for! :smileyhappy:

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Just traded a bite remix set with aviscardi. Great communication, and fast shipping :smileyhappy:

KateLovesYSL was able to have her friend grab me a "She Wolf" from CCO! It arrived yesterday in perfect condition :smileyhappy:

(0) Hearts

I posted in the other one as well but here it is again:

I just had a successful trade with minibux! She's a total sweetheart! She even included a few samples on top of the trade. Shipping was quick and communication was great! 

(0) Hearts

I just swapped mini perfumes with Enableme for some Smashbox-very happy with the trade! Thumbs up :smileyhappy:

(0) Hearts

Yay! I'm glad I was able to find a good home for them :smileyhappy:

(0) Hearts

You're awesome!

(0) Hearts

Oh goodness. I have SO much catching up to do.

I had a successful trade with AnneMCC. Communication was wonderful and shipping was super fast! Would trade again with her any day. Very excited to add to my collection of mini perfumes!

So glad you like them! Mini perfumes are adorable...

[ Edited ]

Thank you Rhiannon1419- love the palette.  Exactly as described and shipped quickly.  Thx again

Thank you! Love the lippies! :smileyhappy:

I'm posting to both threads - I don't know which one we're supposed to be using, haha! :smileyvery-happy:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments