FireSpinner

Subscription box happiness :)

Currently I am subscribed to Beauty Box 5, Julep and Ipsy.

I'm finally off Ipsy's waitlist and will get my first glam bag next month.

Also I just got my first box from Julep and i've got to say - i'm really happy with it.

I got my first box free (that included 2 nail polishes plus a face serum) plus i ordered another shade of nailpolish that i really liked and a set (came with three nail polishes, a snake ring and skull scarf). I'm super impressed with the scarf. It screams quality. It looks and feels well done. The mailman knocking at my door delivering said parcel, scared the heck out of me lol.

As for BB5, it's alright. It's nice to have a suprise box waiting for me but the contents could be better.

jojobe

Re: Subscription box happiness :)

(0) Hearts

I want my glossybox.... this one to me has been the most value, most used and worth what I pay for it. I think that they give you a rounded array of items so that there should be at least one thing you like in it. Plus there is always some sort of makeup. I liked a few of the ipsy bags but cancelled last month  because most of the products ended up going to my teenager. I may get her her own subscription for the holidays but other than a few UD items, I haven't found anything I really liked because of their samples and I also kept getting the same nail color for 3 bags in a row and the last 2 were short on products. Very unreliable and they don't really use your preferences.

knadala

(0) Hearts

I used to have a Julep subscription but I had to discontinue it because my nail polish collection was getting out of control. LOL

I still have my Ipsy subscription and I love it! The price and products that you get are so awesome.

I used to have a Beauty Army subscription where you got to choose 6 out of 9 offered samples and that was like $12 a month, but the brands were mostly unheard of and the samples kept repeating each month, to the point where 70% of the samples were recycled.

BB5 didn't seem as appealing from what I saw on Youtube unboxing videos, thanks for the confirmation :smileyhappy: now I can cross that off my list!

I am still currently considering signing up for any of the following Glossy Box, Birchbox (but the wait is like 2 months), Conscious box, Loot crate, and Nailette.

veronika23

(0) Hearts

What was in the BB5?

FireSpinner

(0) Hearts

La Fresh - Travel-Lite Facial Cleansing Wipes (8 wipes)

Swissco - Glitter Toe Seperators (One pair)

Model Co. - Cheek & Lip Tint (5ml)

Aveeno - Daily Moisturizing Lotion (1 oz)

Nubar Alter Ego Nail Lacquer in Kristal (7ml)

Not bad but not quite what I was hoping for.

Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 1 heart
  • 4 in conversation
    • jojobe
    • veronika23
    • knadala
    • FireSpinner