Starletta8's Summer of No Buy Support Thread

So, it's time to go on an extended no buy. I have more than I could ever enjoy for quite awhile.  However, if you have gotten to know me a bit- it's going to be easier said than done!

So, this thread is hopefully going to be a support group for me- and anyone else who wants to join me in a summer of no buy.

The tricky thing is that I've got about 40% of my toner left and maybe 20% of my daytime moisturizer- and I see pan on my HG concealer.  I have to buy the concealer since it's a staple product (and I have used up all of the other concealers that match my skin). I'd like to use up some skincare before repurchasing my daytime moisturizer- but if my skin reacts, I'll revisit the issue.

When will the no buy end?  I'm not sure, but fall collections will be on counters, if not on the leaves!

Re: Starletta8's Summer of No Buy Support Thread

I really am lucky!

(This also may have been a thank-you for helping him weed and mulch so that he could watch auto racing all day and night-or so it seemed- on Sunday.)

(0) Hearts

I think I may need to cave and get the Versace Bright Crystal perfume, I tried it the other day, and it smelled like a slightly more sophisticated version of a perfume I used to wear over a decade ago, I couldn't stop smiling when I caught a whiff of it!  

I took an advance on one of the purchases I mentioned in my initial post out of pure emotional shock today.  I now have enough concealer to get me through the rest of the summer.

It was a moment of "I just had to spend several thousand dollars, what the heck is 20-some more?".

Yeah. I bought a new AC unit today.  I might be on a no-buy aside from things I legitimately run out of (ie skincare, foundation, etc) until further notice.  And further notice hopefully will be before New Years'.