WhereYouStand

Soundtrack to my "Vanity"

[ Edited ]

I know I'm not the only one who listens to their tunes while putting on their make up. So what's on your cds Ipods mp3 players and no judging!

starletta8

Re: Soundtrack to my "Vanity"

Just poking my head in, slightly jealously.  I don't crank any music first thing in the morning- and if there's anything on, it's the morning news to see what I need to know before I go to work!

arielaaaaaaaa

(0) Hearts

I listen to Taylor swift lol! I can't help it, i love her music! And Phillip Phillips!! Those are my two artist!! Can't get enough of their songs! Especially when getting ready!

makeupmaven

(0) Hearts

Lots of Tensnake recently, check out his soundcloud!

MoreGun89

(0) Hearts

HYUNA!! So, I'm not the biggest fan of Kpop, but I adore her XD it's all happy and get up and go, maybe some Porcelain Black since you've got to have a little power in your stance, classic rock, or some days just some fun oldies to lighten any mood ^.^

Cat588

(0) Hearts

Depends what I'm getting ready for. If I'm getting ready for work, it's usually pop (like Carly Rae Jepsen). But if I'm going out, it's usually something like AC/DC

DTalksAll

(0) Hearts

Classic Rock or Country. It really depends on my mood, if It's a nice day then I'll listen to some Allman Brothers or Grateful Dead. If I'm going out then some thing a bit more up-beat like the Beatles. 

dianabt

I always have music on when I put my makeup on! :smileyhappy: My itunes collection is super crazy.. right now my mix is of Jimi Hendrix, Kaskade, Lana Del Ray, Mackelmore and Brenda Lee. Usually I just put anything sort of dancey- lots of Haley, Kaskade, Tiesto mixes :smileyhappy:

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
kimmi1115

(0) Hearts

On school days, I usually listen to the news that is on in the living room.  After watching the news, my dad may watch part of something on the DVR for a bit before leaving for work.  This morning he watched a bit of Axe Men so I heard some of  Shelby's antics from my room lol.

On days I don't have campus, I usually turn on the Today Show in my room.

broadwaybarbie

Love this question/post! :smileyvery-happy: I am obsessed with jazz/musical theater music (I am a performer) so I love anything:

-Michael Buble

-broadway soundtracks

-Marilyn Monroe 

-frank sinatra 

:smileyhappy: 

beautylovingirl

@crayzeeRN- Not crazy at all actually you seem pretty normal to me.

crayzeeRN

It's so easy to hide your crazy online though :smileywink: Haha, thank you!

beautylovingirl

(0) Hearts

Ne-Yo and Pit Bull- "Give Me Everything"

Kelly Clarkson-" Catch my breath"

Pit Bull and Christina Aguilera- "Feel this Moment"

crayzeeRN

Hah, thought I was the only weird person who did this!! I'm usually trying to wake up, so anything with a really good beat to it works! I stick my iphone on the iHeartRadio app and let it play so I'm not tempted to pick different songs every 2 minutes... otherwise I'll never get to work on time!

triciaann12

[ Edited ]

broadwaybarbie

You sound like one rockin' chick! A girl who listens to sports while beautifying herself?! How awesome sounding! :smileyhappy:

makeupobesessed

I love Rihanna...and Beyonce.  Currently obsessed with Justin Timberlake.  

Cant wait for his concert at M and T Bank Stadium!

WhereYouStand

I Usually Like to listen to mello easy listening music when first getting ready for the day, I save my heavy metal,.rock, alternative etcc. for the bus ride to work so here is the tunes so far that I have on shuffle at the moment: 

The Glitch Mob - The Distance Between Two Points

Lindsey Stirling - Crystallize

Purity Ring - Obedear

Purity Ring - Lofticries

Purity Ring - Fine Shrine

Origa - Inner Universe - Ghost in The Shell stand alone complex Original soundtrack

The Glitch Mob - A Dream Within A Dream

ChicDabbler

[ Edited ]

When I want a sexy look:

Skyfall by Adele

Why Don't You Do Right by "Jessica Rabbit"

Diamonds are Forever from...James Bond movie but I don't remember the singer.

Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend by Nicole Kidman

When I'm experimenting with different colors at home....I actually put on Colbert Report or Daily Show. =X

Other than that the music for my normal look changes all the time, used to be Lady Gaga, right now it's Korean pop (yes, I've caught the kpop fever, ugh).

onomotopoeia9

[ Edited ]

What Doesn't kill you makes you stronger - kelly clarkson

Titanium - David Guetta

Sky Scraper - Demi Lovato

"Anything can Happen" ( the Glee version :smileyhappy: )

Girl on fire, by Alicia Keys

On the edge - Lady Gaga

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 19 replies
  • 24 hearts
  • 16 in conversation
    • makeupmaven
    • DTalksAll
    • arielaaaaaaaa
    • kimmi1115