Soundtrack to my "Vanity"

[ Edited ]

I know I'm not the only one who listens to their tunes while putting on their make up. So what's on your cds Ipods mp3 players and no judging!

Re: Soundtrack to my "Vanity"

Just poking my head in, slightly jealously.  I don't crank any music first thing in the morning- and if there's anything on, it's the morning news to see what I need to know before I go to work!

(0) Hearts

I listen to Taylor swift lol! I can't help it, i love her music! And Phillip Phillips!! Those are my two artist!! Can't get enough of their songs! Especially when getting ready!

(0) Hearts

Lots of Tensnake recently, check out his soundcloud!

(0) Hearts

HYUNA!! So, I'm not the biggest fan of Kpop, but I adore her XD it's all happy and get up and go, maybe some Porcelain Black since you've got to have a little power in your stance, classic rock, or some days just some fun oldies to lighten any mood ^.^

(0) Hearts

Depends what I'm getting ready for. If I'm getting ready for work, it's usually pop (like Carly Rae Jepsen). But if I'm going out, it's usually something like AC/DC

(0) Hearts

Classic Rock or Country. It really depends on my mood, if It's a nice day then I'll listen to some Allman Brothers or Grateful Dead. If I'm going out then some thing a bit more up-be