Something new you're wanting to try?

lylysa

Something new you're wanting to try?

Hey there, my lovely guys and gals!

With the move into the Spring and the New Year, that means tons of brands and lines are launching out new promos and products! I love checking in and seeing all the new things featured on the Sephora front page.

What I wanted to know is, what are you looking to possibly try or consider trying? It doesn't necessarily have to be a new item, maybe something you've had your eye on for a while or something you're tentative on but decided to take the plunge!

I for one have been eyeballing the Too Faced Sweethearts Perfect Flush Blush!

Too Faced - Sweethearts Perfect Flush Blush

I'm not even going to deny it, I'm a sucker for pretty and unique packaging and design and this blush just takes the cake! It's so cute and sweet, it reminds me of candy and chocolate boxes around Valentine's Day. Though I'm at no shortage of blushes, this one is just so, so, so eye catching, I can see it on my vanity now!

I'll probably go into my local Sephora today and swatch it and check it out in person before making any decisions, but again, to all those in the Sephora and Beauty Talk world, what are you wanting to try?

:smileyhappy:

ChicDabbler

Re: Something new you're wanting to try?

Not quite the same as swatching it ourselves, but you can see swatches of it on Musing of a Muse and there's a couple on different (light/med) skintones if you do a Google Image search. I always do a Google Image search of make up products since stores are not accessible.

lylysa

I did check out swatches online, but I still wanted to see it in person, not to mention personally share a review of it with you all. :smileyhappy:

bananachoox3

I went to Sephora today and I didn't see it either.

katie1724

I need to go to Sephora tonight -- I'll check if the one near me has it! (I hope so, even though I don't need another blush...eek. It's just so cute!)

kenny

I have to agreee, that maybe I'm a little bit relieved also, because I was almost convinced I had to have that blush! Now I've dialed it back a little, but I feel like if I see this blush in stores, I'll be all over it!

lylysa

Exactly, Kenny! I was like "Whew! I get to save some money by NOT spending!" but then I was also "Awww, shucks! Now I can't even swatch it for my Beauty Talk girls!" Haha!

Like I said, I'll keep an eye out for it, and if I do manage to swatch it, I'll snap and share photos!

drrragon

Awww that's a shame you didn't get to see it in person!  At the same time I feel kinda relieved, if you had given a glowing review I would HAVE to buy it! :smileyhappy:

lylysa

LOL! If they had it in stores and I ended up getting it I would have just posted a super happy, smiling photo of myself with it here and given a full review with photos of swatches!

Maybe next time! Now I'm even more curious about it!

bananachoox3

I have to admit I'm a sucker when it comes to cute packaging too. Ive been eyeing Too Faced Sweetheart Perfect Flush Blush too! I also have my eyes out for the new Makeup Forever Foundation. Can't wait to test those out. Plus I just love blushes. You can never have too many.

lylysa

You're so working to convince me even more!!!

drrragon

[ Edited ]

I know, right???  Look at her! "You can never have too many blushes"  those are magic words :smileyhappy:  

bananchoo welcome to the "Enablers R Us" club! :smileyhappy:

bananachoox3

AHAHA thank you thank you
This is such a bad habit of mine. Getting more blushes and other products that I can't even finish up or hit pan yet. 

its like oh this is the same exact shade as the one I have at home but this one got shimmers... Tell me I'm not the only one

bananachoox3

LOL
maybe I'm just trying to convince you to buy it so that I could also go get it too. I'm just convincing myself to go get one

lylysa

Hahaha, the whole "If she gets one then of course I can get one too!!!!! It's only fair!!!" :smileytongue:

bananachoox3

its only fair. I'm excited to swatch that blush on my skin and see how the pigmentation and coloring will be. I have a feeling I'm going to end up walking out of Sephora with that blush.

lylysa

I can't wait for you to swatch it! I just posted up photos from my swatch session today! Haha!

beautylovingirl

I have been looking at the Urban Decay Naked Flush palette and the Bobbi Brown Bellini Palette:smileyhappy:

lylysa

Oooo, I hadn't seen the Bellini palette before, I love how clean and elegant it looks!

beautylovingirl

@lylysa- Here in the South we just say pertty.haha:smileyhappy:

lylysa

(0) Hearts

Oooo yes! As in, "Gurrrrrl! That's a pertty palatte!!!!" Haha!

carlyanne

The Too Faced Sweethearts Perfect Flush Blush was also going to be what I listed first! I just saw it the other day and am also a sucker for the heart packaging. I actually don't have ANY baked blushes and I've always had good luck with Too Faced prodcuts. Definitely share if you end up getting swatches or trying it out!

I guess I'm on a blush kick... this is not a new product but I just came across it and think it is so gorgeous. I definitely don't need it but I have a feeling it's going to stay high on my wish list for now! swfupload_1121281724231955441.jpg

Lancome Blush Subtil Palette in Nectar Lace

This is another product that isn't new but I would love to try. I'll be honest I'm not all that interested in the eyeshadows but I would love to try the rest of it. I love that it includes a full size shadow insurance primer. I think it would be worth the price for that + a shadow brush and the blushes, bronzers, and highlighter. 

swfupload_3764470814886293731.jpg

Too Faced Sweet Indulgence Palette 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 186 replies
  • 344 hearts
  • 27 in conversation
    • katie1724
    • kenny
    • islandqt
    • sephoramusthave