Something new you're wanting to try?

lylysa

Something new you're wanting to try?

Hey there, my lovely guys and gals!

With the move into the Spring and the New Year, that means tons of brands and lines are launching out new promos and products! I love checking in and seeing all the new things featured on the Sephora front page.

What I wanted to know is, what are you looking to possibly try or consider trying? It doesn't necessarily have to be a new item, maybe something you've had your eye on for a while or something you're tentative on but decided to take the plunge!

I for one have been eyeballing the Too Faced Sweethearts Perfect Flush Blush!

Too Faced - Sweethearts Perfect Flush Blush

I'm not even going to deny it, I'm a sucker for pretty and unique packaging and design and this blush just takes the cake! It's so cute and sweet, it reminds me of candy and chocolate boxes around Valentine's Day. Though I'm at no shortage of blushes, this one is just so, so, so eye catching, I can see it on my vanity now!

I'll probably go into my local Sephora today and swatch it and check it out in person before making any decisions, but again, to all those in the Sephora and Beauty Talk world, what are you wanting to try?

:smileyhappy:

lylysa

Re: Something new you're wanting to try?

I like that attitude! Hahaha, order both!

kimmi1115

Although I don't have one of the mini face kits, I do have the Benefit Dandelion blush.  I love it!  I use it all year round, and it fits my light winter skin and tan summer skin.  I think you'll be very pleased with it!

bananachoox3

I got to say I love number 3 too. I love coral type blushes. Now I have to get my hands on this blush.

lylysa

Do ittttttttt!!!!!!!

kenny

Thank you so much for the swatches and very detailed explanation lylysa! Definitely think I'm going to be getting this one... :smileyhappy:

lylysa

My pleasure! I was really excited to share it the forum! I made sure to not accidentally swipe my hand against anything until I was able to snap the photos!

FayeCouturexo

I want to pick up a few Dior addict lipglosses and maybe a matching lipstick to go with it! 

beautylovingirl

Me too!:smileyvery-happy:

lylysa

This thread will do nothing but enable and encourage you to do so! :smileytongue:

rockhound0508

Different Lip sticks and Glosses.  Its too bad they dont have too many samples of for the lips around.  I cant tell you how many I have bought and then dont like the color after all :smileysad:

ChicDabbler

Try the lipstick/gloss value kits, or keep an eye out for lip perks/promos. This way you at least get some color you like (or it's free so no biggie...ish).

lylysa

I have to tell myself to BACK AWAY from those sets! Hahah! I have so many!

Tarte's Christmas sets are always such a steal, not to mention Stila's Lip Glaze sets and the sets by Sephora around the holidays are amazing!

ChicDabbler

(0) Hearts

Oh I have total control of myself when I see those set, even if I do put them on my shopping list. It's when they go on sale, I just snap and buys them before I even blinks. I'm weak to sales, promos, and cheery old sales ladies.

makeupobesessed

I've really been wanting the Stila in the light palette, but I have so many eyeshadows that I feel guilty buying more.  Ever since I received a sample of it in one of the promos, I've been thinking abut it.  Maybe I should just break down and getting anyway with my gift card from Christms,  I just figured I could save it for a time when I see a product I must have or really need.  Hmmmm.

lylysa

(0) Hearts

I really like the texture of the Stila shadows, and they always make their palettes affordable options. 

drrragon

[ Edited ]

oh yesssss me too!  I got the sample card of that palette in one of the ItKits last year and have really had to sit on my hands to stop myself from buying EVEN MORE STILA.  I think the color selection is great for pretty everyday looks but I think the Luster and Starry Night shades are just plain beautiful.

helpful

I really want to try Dior Diorskin Tan Healthy Glow enhancing powder as a bronzer as well as Guerlain Meteorite Pearls- but since both are a little spendy I'll probably have to do one at a time. :smileyhappy:

lylysa

(0) Hearts

Haha, moderate self "treating"!

miabt

Every week I find new products that I want to try out!  I hear fantastic things about the GlamGlow Masks & have a sample that I received from the store, so that is a MUST sometime soon :smileyhappy:

GLAMGLOW - Super-Mud™ Clearing Treatment

OCC Metallic Lip Tars - Every color looks fab!

Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics - Lip Tar - Metallic

UD Naked BB Cream - I JUST got it & cant wait to use it

Urban Decay - Naked Skin Beauty Balm Broad Spectrum SPF 20

Guerlain Prescious Lights Radiance Essentials Kit - an indulgence

Guerlain - Prescious Lights Radiance Essentials Kit

PTR FirmX Peeling Gel - looks interesting :smileywink:

Peter Thomas Roth - FIRMx™ Peeling Gel

This adorable eyelash curler duo

SEPHORA COLLECTION - Love At First Sight Ruby Eyelash Curler

Sigh, I could go on forever...

xo, Mia

lylysa

In regards to the metallic lip tars, they dry down a bit quicker than the regular ones, so if you snag one (or more), be sure to keep that in mind so you don't end up trying to work with too much product in too little of a time. :smileyhappy:

Oh the ever growing list!!!

bananachoox3

Ohhh. I wanted to try the OCC lip tar as well. SO many different shades.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 186 replies
  • 344 hearts
  • 27 in conversation
    • katie1724
    • kenny
    • islandqt
    • sephoramusthave
    • kimmi1115
    • carlyanne