LCResz

Someone please tell me I don't need this!

image.jpgI am loving everything in this set, but do I really need it? No. But do I REALLY want it? Yes! Tell me to step away from the order button :smileywink:

LCResz

Re: Someone please tell me I don't need this!

For the record, I wasn't trying to enable others, but hey, wallet misery loves company :smileywink: I am totally getting this as soon as good samples and/or new promo comes out (I totally overpurchased when the HG, Laura Mercier, Tarte even if it is small, and AlmostVIB perks came out.) Darn you cute mini stuff!

lyravega

Yes you do! And it seems like I need one, too! :smileyhappy: Thank you very much! :smileytongue:

misscg

For some more enabling....image.jpg

Pic with flash

image.jpgWithout the flash

image.jpgThe bag. It even has a neat zipper at top of the bag to hold smaller items. The bag isn't huge but it can fit everything in this set plus more.

lyravega

Just you go and fuel my palette addiction like that! As if I don't have enough palettes already! :smileyvery-happy: Darn! I love it! Wait... what are we talking about here, again? :smileytongue:

warriorwitch

Just for the record... We are trying to get LCResz to get this right? Because I think you just got me instead. XD

keelybt

Sorry I can't, you totally need it! lol I bought it right after we got it and love it.  It's too good of a deal to pass up.

mafan

I wouldn't be surprised if this went quicker than you thing -- it's an awesome deal.  The palette alone (well, with the eye primer sample) is $40, so you get the rest for $8.  I have the palette and it's the one I use most, I think.  In fact, I used it today since I was away and hadn't seen it for a couple of weeks. :smileyhappy:  The shadows do blend beautifully and I've used everyone one of them at some point.

So yes, you went to the wrong place to ask this question. :smileyhappy:

starletta8

Really?  You expect us to not enable you?  Last I checked, this was the biggest group of enablers out there!

I kid, I kid...

But seriously, if you want it, order it. It's LE, right?  Just buy now so you're not wishing you did later.

misscg

I just got this on Friday. Omg its the best neutral eye palette for people who love browns and pinkish colors. The quality is really good and the shadows blend beautifully. I wore 2 of the colors today and got compliments about my eye makeup :smileyhappy: ( if family counts lol) Plus the original palette is $40 but with this you get a bag, lip gloss, and bronzer for $8 more. Just buy it, you won't regret it. I'll post an actual pic sometime tomorrow of the bag and palette.

RemyLee

Sad to say, I am another enabler passing by.. lols

This set does look great! My favorite item is actually the cool looking lipgloss, but the blush/bronzer duo looks really cool too. So does the palette. **bleep**. lols

carolang

I've been thinking about this too - anyone have both this and the pro palette? If I have the pro palette is this necessary? I do have blue eyes so I know these colors would be good!

mpolansky

I don't have the pro palette, but I can tell you the pro palette has a better range of colors. So if that's what you're going for, then that would be a better deal. But hey if you know you'll use both, then why not! 

I have the Unzipped palette (pictured above) and I really like it. The quality of the shadows is amazing. I got a little bored of the neutrals over the summer and put it away, but I just recently broke it back out and fell in love with it again.

jaimelove

whoa. i need this too!

mpolansky

I have the palette, and the quality of the eyeshadows are amazing!  It would actually be great for fall as the shadows on the far right are a really pretty burgundy color! 

DrWould

swfupload_7002344875948003778.png

kissXmakeup

(0) Hearts

Hahaha good one. 

warriorwitch

I have been looking at this too! There are a few wants I have ahead of this, but you never know what will happen.

Also, DO IT!!! XD

carrie1975

ooh, I like that. I'm adding some Lorac to my collection and I really like the brand. Its good quality makeup. I like that pallete! Dies Sephora sell it?

LCResz

(0) Hearts
carrie1975

(0) Hearts

Just the palette and a sample of something is $40 so this is a steal!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 29 replies
  • 50 hearts
  • 19 in conversation
    • keelybt
    • misscg
    • lyravega
    • poshified
    • mafan
    • MermaidBarbie