drrragon

Someone please buy this Hello Kitty Suitcase!

It's been hanging around in the sale section of sephora.com ever since I can remember.....

swfupload_5243615979119941616.jpg

onomotopoeia9

Re: Someone please buy this Hello Kitty Suitcase!

Its Back! For all those keeping tabs, the hello kitty suitcase has made its return to the sale section.

drrragon

(0) Hearts

LOL!!!  I thought it was finally gone for good!  It's like Chuckie ... "I'm baaaaa-aaaaack! muahahahha"

violalea

(0) Hearts

haha I saw it and thought of lylysa and you drrragon :smileyhappy: yeah it was gone and back and gone again so funny.

drrragon

(0) Hearts

whoa!  it looks like someone FINALLY bought the last one!!!

What a relief, it was really bugging me for some reason :smileyvery-happy:

lowrah

(0) Hearts

I've thought about it but the reviews suck. Plus I'm on a no-buy forever pretty much. Plus plus, I can't really justify the price even on clearance when I could get a durable carryon rollybag from TJMaxx/Ross/Nordstrom Rack for a lot less.

But I'm not saying that I wouldn't buy it. I want it, lol, I just don't know how practical it would be.

lowrah

(0) Hearts

Oh yeah.. if they had it in store I bet I'd really buy one.

ChicDabbler

Oh gosh, speaking of which, Hello Kitty Tokyo Pop collection is out now. (no-buy! no-buy! no-buy! ok, I'm gonna to meditate on the Hello Kitty items I already have *ohmmmm.....*)

lylysa

I just checked it out....gosh darn, cute packaging! The brush cup is super cute but I know I'm going to be able to pull through with not purchasing anything.

Love the color combo!

prettyinpa

I need as big a suitcase as permissible to take on board! Between work outfits and my makeup bag, this one is just too small. Too bad, because it's very cute and would be so easy to find if it did go in checked baggage.

drrragon

[ Edited ]

@prettyinpa i travel a lot for work also, can you imagine travelling with coworkers and rolling this suitcase next to their work-appropriate black travelpros? LOL!!!

ChicDabbler

[ Edited ]

lol, if you have some artistic kids and a hard shell suitcase, just give them some stickers, permanent markers and spraypaints then let them loose. =P

violalea

haha your funny :smileywink:

prettyinpa

Don't have any kids, maybe I could persuade the dog to step on my regular suitcase and put his paw prints around!

ChicDabbler

Pfffthahaha, different color for each paw! If it's a particularly durable one, maybe you can get the horse to join in, too. Horseshoe shapes are suppose to be good luck, right? Now *that* is a unique suitcase that will never get lost in checked baggages.

prettyinpa

I guess if I put ink on the horse's shoe and held up the suitcase to his hoof, it could probably be done. Hmm, now I have something to do this afternoon! :smileyhappy:

lylysa

Can we have a giant, adult sized version???? Pretty pleaseeeeeee??? I love the print!

janinebt

I'm with you on that Lylysa. I have been eyeing this for months, but can't justify getting something that will only fit a few outfits, especially with my overpacking habits : /.

I'm still keeping my fingers crossed for a Hello Kitty Traincase in the not so distant future. Pipe dreams but still!

Whimsically yours,
Janine
lylysa

(0) Hearts

I tried to do a Google Image search of the bag to see what the sizing is/what it looks like in real life and came up empty handed! I KNOW someone out there had to have blogged about it or posted photos up somewhere.

It would be hilarious if they did make a regular/giant sized suitcase and Sephora got to expand to adorable luggage! :smileytongue:

ChicDabbler

One of the first HK item to go on sale. It's too tiny, and unless it's durable enough to be sit/jumped on like the Brookstone hardshells, it's too expensive for its worth.

lylysa

That's what I keep reading about it, that the size is just not worth the price.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 24 replies
  • 51 hearts
  • 10 in conversation
    • prettyinpa
    • sephoramusthave
    • lowrah
    • drrragon
    • janinebt
    • lylysa