mychoi

So when can we get our hands on these brushes??

I've been waiting foreverrrrrrr :smileyhappy:

thesupergirl

Re: So when can we get our hands on these brushes??

(0) Hearts

So pretty!

bombshell30

(0) Hearts

These brushes are available online now!! 12/27/13@9:25central time

ChicDabbler

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

I have the old set, which I like better because the brush heads are not squished in the bag. The brushes are smaller than expected but have silky and supple hair. The powder brush is nice, but the eyeliner brush is a bit too soft for my liking. They are good quality altho I'm not a brush expert and I'm not sure if it's worth $65 (waited until a 20% or $20 off to get those).

ps. the set is available right now. I like my eyeshadow brushes super fluffy, so TF is not my type. If my brushes every give out, I probably will purchase a powder brush but not the other ones, just a personal taste thing.

sweetieeee

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Do they work great with eyeshadow? or Is it worth buying better makeup brushes like mac brushes and higher brands? 

ChicDabbler

(0) Hearts

Never tried mac, but the hair is more silky than Sephora ones. Don't know about eyeshadows, me not an expert, me have not compared.

sweetieeee

(0) Hearts

Nevermind haha... I just want the bag but it comes with the brushes/:

bombshell30

(0) Hearts

Now I want these too! Lol thanks mychoi! 

princesskat17

(0) Hearts

I am a little bummed about this because I recently bought the old Too Faced brush set! I do love it though, and the sets look very similar.

sweetieeee

(0) Hearts

Did you buy the set with the squre looking makeup bag? I almost bought that one! I love the way that one looks too:smileyhappy: but I'm going to buy mac makup brushes so I figure I wait on these brushes.. But there soo cute! I just want the makeup bag!

how do the brushes work when you apply makeup to your face?

princesskat17

(0) Hearts

Yep, I have the square bag. I really love it too! It unzips all the way and there is a spot for each of the brushes. I'm not sure if the new bag would be as useful? I can't really tell from the picture.

Seriously though, I am obsessed with these brushes and Too Faced in general. Their products are always sooo cute. I couldn't resist these brushes haha and can't recommend them enough. They are awesome. I pretty much use them all every day. I just wish they had a concealer brush too.

sweetieeee

(0) Hearts

They are here! Haha someone tell me not to order them please! Haha plus I want the Nars 500 pt perk :smileysad:

sweetieeee

Oh my gosh.... I've been waiting since the put them up then took them down and then put them back up again....hahaa(: any reviews on too faced brushes ? Dose anyone recommend them? Apply product well?

i just really want the bag :smileyhappy:

lilahtov

(0) Hearts

Everyone I've talked to is in love with the "teddy bear" hair! It's synthetic but supposedly extremely soft :smileyhappy:

sweetieeee

(0) Hearts

I love the way they feel my only problem is if the apply product well? I want a cute travel brush kit and I had my eye on this:smileyhappy:

poohblueberry

In due time, grasshopper, in due time :smileyvery-happy:

Seriously, just make sure that you're signed up to be notified when they do have them in stock on their online shelves :smileyhappy:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 15 replies
  • 4 hearts
  • 8 in conversation
    • ChicDabbler
    • bombshell30
    • princesskat17
    • poohblueberry
    • mychoi
    • thesupergirl