Show Us Your Pets!!

I'm curious to see everyone's 4-legged companions! I've seen them mentioned in several posts and am always happy to see other's pets! I myself have 3 kitties and ride 2 horses (whom I like to call my own Smiley Happy )

All 3 of the kitties were rescues! The orange one is Palmer - was found at a motel dumpster and brought into the vet clinic I worked at, the black and white tuxedo is Squeakers - she was dropped off at my barn when she was 6 weeks old! and the white one is Seuss - I helped raise him since newborn baby kitten hood, and fostered 3 of his siblings Smiley Happy

So, show us your furry (or feathery) friends!

2013-04-13 15.16.47.jpg2013-04-26 11.22.36.jpg2012-01-05 17.09.09.jpg

Re: Show Us Your Pets!!

(0) Hearts

smiling and sleeping!!  Life is good! 

(0) Hearts

Awwww....

Too darn cute!!

image.jpg

Teddy & Sophie <3

(0) Hearts

Awww, we got life vests for visiting animals but have only used one of them one time.  Dogs are so cute in life vests! 

(0) Hearts

I love the life vests! So cute!

IMG_0662.JPG This is Ziggy the Chihuahua and the third man in my life.

(0) Hearts

Sigh!!! I love that name!  He's charming! 

(0) Hearts

Awww, he's very handsome!

Smiley Happy -Laura

He's a true diva. Every time I take out my phone he actually poses. It's crazy.

[ Edited ]

I have a kitty named Lilith. She was born on May 2 2009, and I always get her a new kitty toy for her birthday.

Lilith 1.JPG

Also, she really likes yogurt. I have to eat mine in a separate room, or she'll start licking my spoon! If she does do that, I disinfect the spoon before using it again.

The only yogurt she doesn't like are the strawberry banana or the coffee flavored ones. If I buy any other flavor, she'll want to eat it, lol!

(0) Hearts

Aaaaack!  Acrobatic sleeper!  

I love this. Kitty is all sprawled out and comfy! Adorable. 

Thanks!

She does that a lot. Especially on blankets or the laundry, lol.

Another yogurt face cat like my younger kitty! She is a darling calico!

Yogurt kitties unite!

Thanks! Your kitties are so cute too. I loved the yogurt face pic, so cute.

She looks like such a sweetheart, a5n8g8e2l4! Heart That is so funny that she will always eat your yogurt but is picky about flavors Smiley Wink

<3, Randee

Thanks, Randee!

One time I left an empty container of yogurt because I had to do something. I was gone for maybe a minute. Well, I come back, and there's Lilith with her head in the container! I wish I had been able to find my camera, cause it was so funny! Of course I had to clean her off, because she had bits of yogurt all over her head, lol!

So cute! You all have cute pets- sadly I am allergic to cats and can't go near them without getting the instant itchy eye and throat closing Smiley Sad

I do have a dog, I think I my have shared a photo of him before.  He's a maltese/terrier mix and is about 8 pounds. I also had 4 other dogs that have either passed on or that I "fostered" you could say, before going to great loving homes. I love pets and would adopt all the dogs if I could- I have a bad habit of going to the mall and once those "adopt a pet" humane society group are out.. I'll always come home with one. hahaha

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana

[ Edited ]

Here's muh kittehz. Phoenix is a TINY little 12 year old Siamese,  Delia is a BIG FAT 15 year old black sassy thing.

kittehzz.jpg

Aww Heart Heart

Delia like to squeeze as much of herself as she can into teeny little Sephora boxes and fall asleep:

DeliaSephoraBox.jpg

Now that's a muffin top!

(0) Hearts

Bahahahaha!  I love the box photo! 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
Photos56
  • image.jpg
  • 2013-04-13 15.16.47.jpg
  • 2013-04-26 11.22.36.jpg