Zpsid91

Show Us Your Pets!!

I'm curious to see everyone's 4-legged companions! I've seen them mentioned in several posts and am always happy to see other's pets! I myself have 3 kitties and ride 2 horses (whom I like to call my own :smileyhappy: )

All 3 of the kitties were rescues! The orange one is Palmer - was found at a motel dumpster and brought into the vet clinic I worked at, the black and white tuxedo is Squeakers - she was dropped off at my barn when she was 6 weeks old! and the white one is Seuss - I helped raise him since newborn baby kitten hood, and fostered 3 of his siblings :smileyhappy:

So, show us your furry (or feathery) friends!

2013-04-13 15.16.47.jpg2013-04-26 11.22.36.jpg2012-01-05 17.09.09.jpg

Zpsid91

Re: Show Us Your Pets!!

Hehe - he is the cutest! He is not allowed outside because of all his pink skin - no kitty sunburns allowed!
2013-03-22 18.06.48.jpgHe also had ginormous ears when he was little :smileyhappy:

redwagon44

What a cutie!!! He looks like a little alien! In the best way possible :smileywink:

Zpsid91

He totally did! Especially with his food mustache!

LariTheLoud

My black cat, Sir Percy Catney, after feasting on the remnants of my yogurt breakfast this morning:

upload_957396592075853419.jpg

My older tabby cat, Theo:

upload_126615843995218602.jpg

Both of my boys cuddling up:upload_3655561749215763817.jpg

Percy in the kitchen, waiting for more food. As usual.

upload_860408198407731700.jpg

EvangelineDamon

(0) Hearts

What beautiful, healthy looking cats you have.

I love the one with Percy's face covered in yogurt and the other of him waiting to be fed, again. 

Theo looks mellow and less of a trouble maker, is this true?

EvangelineDamon

(0) Hearts

P.S. Gorgeous kitchen

jozkid

Oooh, both of my cats liked plastic bags. One used to chew and eat, the other mostly liked to lick. My vet said that cats like the taste of the stuff they use to process the plastic. I don't think it's terrible if they lick, but they probably shouldn't eat.

LariTheLoud

If we catch Theo trying to actually eat it, we attempt to take it away from him/stop him. I really doubt plastic is good for any kitty diet!

katie1724

They are so cute!! Re: your cat who eats anything -- my cats both eat plastic bags. Is this common?! My family's cat never did, so I didn't think this was a thing. Now, though, I can't leave any kind of plastic bag out because one or both of them will be chewing on it almost immediately. 

LariTheLoud

Percy does not because he just eats actual food items (even if they are inappropriate for cats), but actually, Theo loves to chew on plastic and plastic bags. Heaven forbid we leave out the plastic wrapping to something, because he'll start going at it right away. So I wouldn't say it's uncommon! Maybe our cats are just special? :smileywink:

meagboho

Freakin adorable!

heartsmyface

Oh my goodness!!!  yogurt!!!! Mine likes cheese and prosciutto!  Oh and she comes flying if we have canned whipping cream! 

LariTheLoud

Percy eats anything. It's actually terrible, especially when I'm trying to eat a Thai beef stir-fry and he snatches bok choy off my plate and runs off to hork it down. We can never leave food out because of him. When I eat breakfast in the morning, I take my bowl to the couch and munch on it... and there comes Percy, sidling into my lap, reaching his little paw up to my bowl in an attempt to bring it closer to his face.

Theo, while not picky, is much more particular. He's the cheese connoisseur; he especially loves sharper cheeses like Romano or Parmigiano or Sharp Provolone. My cats are ridiculous.

heartsmyface

Haha, naughty kitty!!!  Mine isn't quite so bold unless I have ham.  Then She becomes a lap cat.  i just discovered she doesn't 't like blue cheese.  It's the answer to eating in peace.

RandeeBT

Percy is so cute! I love his face! :smileyvery-happy:

Best,
Randee
LariTheLoud

He has the dopiest face when you see him in person, Randee! It's the small overbite that makes him endearing and innocent-looking. :smileywink:

Zpsid91

Awww...yogurt face!! Too cute :smileyhappy:

LariTheLoud

They're my babies!!! Especially Percy, since he's the cuddle bug. Theo is my baby, too, but he's more playful than he is cuddly.

redwagon44

Gorgeous kitties!! I loooove black cats. Sir Percy is very handsome!

LariTheLoud

Thank you! Percy is a handsome boy, even with his goofy yogurt face. He is the baby of the two of them! Only two years old. My tabby is approaching ten. I feel lucky that they get along so well. :smileyhappy:

redwagon44

That picture of the two of them cuddling is just adorable. It's great that they get along so well with such an age gap!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 117 replies
  • 307 hearts
  • 26 in conversation
    • katie1724
    • lovinglondon
    • killahbabe
    • emmaclaire
    • malday
    • dianabt